Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005365 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CalebLebsco56(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pls I need help the last stage or update I need to put Birth cert,Nysc and LGA...
With Acc No and residential address giving me issues...
I can't summit either Error occur or its log me out Also can I take the test without doing that?
I am frustrated on this ooo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Just wrote the tests and the questions are simple.

Just be calm and relaxed so as not to get most of the questions wrong.

Congratulations in advance.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
Pls I need help the last stage or update I need to put Birth cert,Nysc and LGA...
I can't summit either Error occur or its log me out Also can I take the test without doing that?

No.

The instructions says you must update your profile before taking tests.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Soneh(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Layohrt(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
jmoore:
I will drop details of how to take the test again if your account has been blocked.

Mine was blocked but I later took the test again.

Remember if it works for you, you can show appreciation with a little token. Appreciation is not compulsory.

Those that have their accounts blocked should quote this post.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Layohrt(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
jmoore:
For those whose accounts were blocked after several attempts to take the test. This is for you. Try exactly what I did and see if you will get lucky to take the test again.

I was blocked. After noticing that the email of their support is not working, it dawned on me to resort to self-help.

I decided to update my profile again. After updating my profile, I proceeded to take the test and was surprised my account was unblocked. I completed my test.

If you succeed like I did, try and finish the test as quick as possible.

Goodluck!!

Yes, you should try it

It works

Thank you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by HOLYNICEGUY: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Iliyasdass:

If you want to resize your credentials, I can do it for free for you..
yes thanks send me your email
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by HOLYNICEGUY: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Crop your pictures around your documents. Then download and Use Qreduce lite from playstore and reduce the cropped pics to 150kb.
God bless you have downloaded the app and it works
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uchepele(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Afeligroly:
NPOWER BATCH C TEST SCREENSHOTS PART 1

90%-100% Score rate. Remember 5Million Nigerians are registered for Npower Batch C. Only 500,000 will be taken. 60%-80% score rate won't make u merit it. Study this questions screenshot now and thank me leta grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/npower-batch-c-test-screenshot/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13265141_screenshot202103151143572_jpeg1f43c2c1c00a760220767db1ec7d9af5

bcus u r npower boss that knows that 60 to 80 percent wont get u merit list.rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by dives(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
dives:
Hello guys, hope we are all doing great. I tried taking the test and my profile was blocked after two attempts. Okay this is how it happened. When I started the test the first time, I skipped the questions that would take my time and went to the easier questions. So when it was time to go back to the previous questions and also go over what I had already done the portal suddenly hung and that was it. I could not refresh the page, neither could I go back or forward. I thought this was a network problem so I logged out and logged in again. Fortunately I was able to log in and I was given a totally different set of new questions to start again. I tried to use the same tactics as the first time, go over those I knew then go back to those I didn’t. Same thing happened as earlier. I tried logging in again but I was told my profile has been blocked, and I was asked to contact support. Please who else had a similar experience? Or has anyone tried contacting support, please what is support’s email addy? Thanks

Okay so i called support on 018885011 and they asked for some details and promised to resolve it.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
A little tip for those that didn't get verification mail. To get a verification mail quickly, when you click on forgot password and u put your email,click on send link. Click on the send link as many times as possible like 20-30times.. Your link will be sent to you immediately within some seconds to your email...

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Parisleo: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Iliyasdass:
A little tip for those that didn't get verification mail. To get a verification mail quickly, when you click on forgot password and u put your email,click on send link. Click on the send link as many times as possible like 20-30times.. Your link will be sent to you immediately within some seconds to your email...
Wtf it's true ooo..just did mine now...I clicked it like 30 times..even though they kept on saying successful or something went wrong
Omo I just saw the link in seconds
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chyezy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
pls can I do all dis wit my phone??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Holamidhe(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

Try it at night or early morning.

Change your browser to desktop mode.. Chrome preferably

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hismail1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
The documents we're to upload, are they images or pdf docs please.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jibreel22222(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Have not been able to take the test up till now still stuck at verification of NASIMS ID
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iliyasdass(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Chyezy:
pls can I do all dis wit my phone??

Yes u can do it with phone..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by VEXT: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uchepele:

bcus u r npower boss that knows that 60 to 80 percent wont get u merit list.rubbish

Forget m..E go shock when he se say most of the people dem go pick na from North wey no even score reach 20 marks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Layohrt(f): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
dives:

Okay so i called support on 018885011 and they asked for some details and promised to resolve it.

For those whose accounts were blocked after several attempts to take the test. This is for you. Try exactly what I did and see if you will get lucky to take the test again.

I was blocked. After noticing that the email of their support is not working, it dawned on me to resort to self-help.

I decided to update my profile again. After updating my profile, I proceeded to take the test and was surprised my account was unblocked. I completed my test.

If you succeed like I did, try and finish the test as quick as possible.

Goodluck!!

This also works well

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by graciamore(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
jmoore is it all the information I will edit again oh just the name..please reply I was blocked
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by osymerga(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Done with the test...
Scored 90.0%.

I pray I will be selected...

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kcy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Edipet(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
please can i update my profile and take the test later or must it be immediately after updating my profile
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peterdrury: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please a friend forgot the email used for registration cause it was done by a third party and she cant get the person on phone, is there a way to get the correct email address that was used? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by osasalfred4(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by igwe44(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
I have taken the test and summited, I noticed I used another document to upload for NIN, I updated the document, it updated and ask me to take a test, should I take it or leave it since I have taken before updating. Some one please answer me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Layohrt(f): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
graciamore:
jmoore is it all the information I will edit again oh just the name..please reply I was blocked

Yes including the documents and your photo Id. And try to use laptop
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Parisleo: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omo those maths questions na die ooo... permutations, set, AP and GP...na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ermm: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
igwe44:
I have taken the test and summited, I noticed I used another document to upload for NIN, I updated the document, it updated and ask me to take a test, should I take it or leave it since I have taken before updating. Some one please answer me.

You can't take the test it will tell you, you have already taking the test
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by geeotabor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
I registered for someone last year, and now it's saying acount not found.
Is there anything i can do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Parisleo:
Omo those maths questions na die ooo... permutations, set, AP and GP...na wa oo
Are you for NTECH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.