Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006070 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Haywhyluv: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2021
Getting error message trying to summit my credentials
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2021
please is it compulsory or advisable to use birth certificate on my document uploads,i dont want to upload it because my year of birth there is different from the year used for my Bvn and voters card.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jaapu: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Gclems:
Dear all, please write your test now. I'm sitting beside a friend that just concluded her's...

Test page is running smoothly now with loaded questions different from what we have seen entirely

Which network?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ItzDonnie(m): 3:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Funlag:
works for my brother too...have u been able to do the test?cos am getting verification failed

Hope your brother has been able to do the test? Because I just finished mine and it didn't give me any verification failed notice....
Although, I did mine on a system. Perhaps if the problem persists on phone, try switching to a system as well

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jukwasi: 4:35am On Mar 18, 2021
maureensylvia:
Who else noticed the reshuffling in documents after uploading?
Log out and relogin again, it will arrange itself. Make sure you use the appropriate sizes of documents. 400pixel for passport, the documents sizes shouldn't be more than 200kb

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jukwasi: 4:37am On Mar 18, 2021
I wrote for a friend and scored 70% . I failed 6 questions on purpose so it won't be suspicious. I just made her pass the average mark. Is it okay?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sulaiboy20(m): 4:45am On Mar 18, 2021
60 percent and above is okay.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kosishirley: 5:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Layohrt:

For those whose accounts were blocked after several attempts to take the test. This is for you. Try exactly what I did and see if you will get lucky to take the test again.

I was blocked. After noticing that the email of their support is not working, it dawned on me to resort to self-help.
How were you able to get past the NASIMS ID Verification stage

I decided to update my profile again. After updating my profile, I proceeded to take the test and was surprised my account was unblocked. I completed my test.

If you succeed like I did, try and finish the test as quick as possible.

Goodluck!!

This also works well
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kosishirley: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=Kosishirley post=99976749][/quote]. How were u able to get past the NASIMS stage
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Akpetek: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Please help ooo
Have taken the test for like 5 days ago and I got 65% but it's still showing take test ontop again
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by oladipo322(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Parisleo:

No need for that...just go through the normal process and click on send link.....click it for 30 times..even though they may keep on saying error or the link has been sent to ur email
Ensure u click it up to 30 times
Then check ur mail, the link will be sent...I and my friends did it and got our link in seconds
after so. many trial updating my bvn it keep saying date of birth does not match bvn and I never made a mistake..... this thing sef is just frustrating some 1
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by oladipo322(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2021
onyioyeezah:
had the same problem but I woke at 1am and tried it again. I finished everything with no issues.
what can be done to date of birth does not match with bvn that is what it keep saying when I try updating my bvn
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Naanlong01: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2021
I finally took the test successfully. Advice for those getting error feedback. Don't stress yourself just abandone it for the day and try in the mid night till the wee hours you will have a different experience. Goodluck to us Nairalanders in advance.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Jukwasi:
I wrote for a friend and scored 70% . I failed 6 questions on purpose so it won't be suspicious. I just made her pass the average mark. Is it okay?
so if its not ok, "what should we do/what will u do" about it.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2021
moshuur:

I tire... people be asking annoying questions as if we are the people deciding the cutoff... mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by maureensylvia(f): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Jukwasi:
Log out and relogin again, it will arrange itself. Make sure you use the appropriate sizes of documents. 400pixel for passport, the documents sizes shouldn't be more than 200kb

Just did as u said, yet...

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by onyioyeezah(f): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2021
oladipo322:
what can be done to date of birth does not match with bvn that is what it keep saying when I try updating my bvn
whatever information you are entering must be same as what you have in your BVN, else your BVN will not be validated. But if there are mistakes in the DOB you entered, try using another browser. If you using a phone, set it to desktop mode.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kosishirley: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Amarisa:

it doesn't have anything to do with NIN..keep trying,it will go through eventually

But mine keeps saying bvn already in use....who else is experiencing this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Akpetek: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Akpetek:
Please help ooo
Have taken the test for like 5 days ago and I got 65% but it's still showing take test ontop again

Pls help oooo

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by christopokolie: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2021
I have been trying to upload/update my personal info to no success...

1. The educational details keep showing institution type as school of nursing, whereas I am trying to update "secondary school" as my highest educational level.

2. The upload document section keep bringing up an additional space for nysc which has no option to remove..

3. Local government certificate always reflect as degree certificate , whereas I have no Degree certificate,(reshuffling of credentials)
Please, I'd like a possible solution to this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funlag: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2021
ItzDonnie:

Hope your brother has been able to do the test? Because I just finished mine and it didn't give me any verification failed notice....
Although, I did mine on a system. Perhaps if the problem persists on phone, try switching to a system as well
still showing verification failed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ItzDonnie(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2021
Funlag:
still showing verification failed

On phone? Or even after trying with a system??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bakrabas: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2021
I've done the test and my dashboard still showing Take Test, please what could be done?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Akpetek: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2021
Bakrabas:
I've done the test and my dashboard still showing Take Test, please what could be done?
Same thing with me
But I dnt know if I should take it again because I score 65% at first...

Pls
Ooo
We need ur ideas.....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lee84: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Akpetek:

Same thing with me
But I dnt know if I should take it again because I score 65% at first...

Pls
Ooo
We need ur ideas.....

you can't take it again. If you insert your NPWR number, a pop up icon will display that you have already taken the test.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2021
What could be wrong? Am trying to take the test and it keeps showing verification failed after when I just overcame the hurdle of submitting my ssce result.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Guru9ja:
What could be wrong? Am trying to take the test and it keeps showing verification failed after when I just overcome the hurdle of submitting my ssce result.

I just called them and the CSR who answered told me that its due to some technical difficulties that they are currently experiencing and that they are hoping they can rectify in a few hours, that we should try again in a few hours time...

Also asked her if the test currently has a deadline and she said for now, there is no deadline...

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2021
jasonex4:

I just called them and the CSR who answered told me that its due to some technical difficulties that they are currently experiencing and that they are hoping they can rectify in a few hours, that we should try again in a few hours time...

Also asked her if the test currently has a deadline and she said for now, there is no deadline...
Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate you

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by abefeabebi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
after several attempt,I noticed that when u click on anything keep clicking and don't give up it respond after several attempt. so that is d secret. done and dusted for my wife 65%. seriously that is d secret just keep on clicking
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
abefeabebi:
after several attempt,I noticed that when u click on anything keep clicking and don't give up it respond after several attempt. so that is d secret. done and dusted for my wife 65%. seriously that is d secret just keep on clicking

Did you get "verification failed" at any point before it became successful??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jukwasi: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
moshuur:

You mustn't answer all questions. grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jukwasi: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
maureensylvia:

Just did as u said, yet...
Oh sorry for that. Keep on trying nonstop. You can upload your degree lastly and submit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.