Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009842 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
edogu:
I need some help right now. After the validation stage, my wife was asked to upload necessary documents. Among these documents, there was no provision for local government identification letter. She went ahead to write the test which she scored 55%. Yesterday, she went back to the site with instruction for her to upload her local government identification letter. Now is the issue. The test button is still active. After uploading the document, will she go ahead to retake the test?
no vex sir.....did dey state explicitly dat she should upload her local government i.d letter??

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by akeem0706514(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
edogu:
I need some help right now. After the validation stage, my wife was asked to upload necessary documents. Among these documents, there was no provision for local government identification letter. She went ahead to write the test which she scored 55%. Yesterday, she went back to the site with instruction for her to upload her local government identification letter. Now is the issue. The test button is still active. After uploading the document, will she go ahead to retake the test?
I don't think she need to retake the test....my test button is still active as well even after I took the test.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dharniel600(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:
are you using ssce?
yeah. Na Ssce I dey use
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by edogu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
moshuur:

no vex sir.....did dey state explicitly dat she should upload her local government i.d letter??

It was marked with red xterics which implies it's compulsory.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by edogu(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
akeem0706514:

I don't think she need to retake the test....my test button is still active as well even after I took the test.
Okay, thank you!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Notifydamdam: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
geeotabor:
I registered for someone last year, and now it's saying acount not found.
Is there anything i can do?

Same issue here.
Any way forward?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Gpea: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
When is the Npower test ending?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Peezzy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trying to reset my password but im not recieving mail, help please. what coyuld be wrong?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by geeotabor(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Notifydamdam:

Same issue here.
Any way forward?

None o
From what i gathered, the application was not successful , i wonder the criteria used
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ikem50: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Peezzy:
Trying to reset my password but im not recieving mail, help please. what coyuld be wrong?

Just click that send link button 100 times no matter what it says, you must get the mail

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omamuzo7(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
I didn't want to say anything at first on this issue of selection but I feel it may help someone.
Let's mind how we talk here because some people depends on dis and dey scored low. Let's not give dem bp.
Let's respond to people with challenges on how to access and write the test instead.

It is a fact that it isn't all the 5million that scaled through to write the test. Some should have been dropped for age, wrong application not suiting qualifications and etc.

Now, if dis is clear, den we need to also no dat a whole lot of people may not scale through to the next stage for several reasons like some may not be able to validate thier bvn due to DOB and other issues, frustration from d site, failure to adhere to simple instructions like update documents before taking d test, some may update take d test and den update again, some may take d test more dan once and etc.

So we can see that someone may score 100 but might be disqualified by so doing not selected not because he or she failed d test but broke rules.

Anybody stands a chance of been selected or not depending on massive failure or massive success recorded in d person's LG.

In summary, let's just keep to simple axioms and don't brake rules out of fear. I wish all of us best of luck and we should be calm and careful. No insult please. Maturity is not by age. Let's act mature in our response and comments.

8 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dharniel600:
yeah. Na Ssce I dey use
pls, have you been able to update your profile??
having same issues
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omamuzo7(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Notifydamdam:

Same issue here.
Any way forward?
This is what I'm talking about. We don't no the amount of people dat were not selected for the test as such people account will display not found. The total number taking d test may not be upto two third of the amount. So let's stop analysing until we got fact about the number that got to the stage we are now

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DorcasShalom: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please i have been trying to submit after uploading my document but its not submitting. Its saying error. Any help?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ItzDonnie(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
ItzDonnie:

Don't know if this will help in anyway but I'll share it anyway. When I did mine earlier today, the same thing you described happened to me so I went back to the qualification section, chose ordinary diploma (something like that), it then brought out a new set of column, I filled them up (note: without clicking on the submit button yet), still went back and changed back to secondary school and refilled everything again. Then, I clicked on submit continuously till it logged me out(was still displaying those error messages alternately before eventually logging me out), when I would login again using chrome (I was using firefox earlier), I found my profile updated

To suffy834 and anyone trying to upload using SSCE, hopefully this still helps, I'm not sure though
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
ItzDonnie:

To suffy834 and anyone trying to upload using SSCE, hopefully this still helps, I'm not sure though

it worked thou, but it changed the voter's card pic to passport
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dharniel600(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
babington91:

pls, have you been able to update your profile??

having same issues
No bro. Have been trying for days now, Have not been able to update mine.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
suffy834:
trying to register my bro with ssce but no way, any bypass?
select National Diploma (ND) then fill in any details for it then go back and reselect Secondary School. Upload your ssce result.

It would work.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dharniel600:
yeah. Na Ssce I dey use
select National Diploma (ND( then fill in any details for it then go back and reselect Secondary School. Upload your ssce result.

It would work.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rbae: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone. Please, i saw some things about batch C empower now on Twitter. Please, are we writing out exams anytime soon?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dharniel600(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:
select National Diploma (ND( then fill in any details for it then go back and reselect Secondary School. Upload your ssce result.

It would work.
okay bro. Let me try it first. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:

It would work.

it worked bro, thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rbae: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by suffy834(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:

It would work.
pls after selecting ND, will i submit and update and later edit?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
please havent anyone call them about this document rearrangement after updating profile.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Dharniel600:
No bro. Have been trying for days now, Have not been able to update mine.

try the suggested way out, it worked for me o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rbae: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
I've been able to change my pwod. I am on the BVN thing now. Please, can someone send me past questions or kindly refer me to a page where I can get the past questions?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
suffy834:
pls after selecting ND, will i submit and update and later edit?
no don't submit
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
babington91:

it worked bro, thanks
you're welcome
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:
you're welcome

but, the test portal is not loading o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
babington91:

but, the test portal is not loading o
that's where I'm stuck
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sharpbend:
that's where I'm stuck
thier site is just too porous menh

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.