Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services (11364 Views)

Cheap And Super Neat Apple Macbook / Grade1 Cheap and Super Neat Corei3, Corei5 ,Corei7 and Corei9 Laptops / Omic Global Services. Escrow|WareHousing|pickup|delivery|interstate Freight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ovonlen:
I was linked up with Wese90 by Pradit to pick up some goods which I had purchased. Wese90 was so disarmingly polite and generous that he even help me get a courier by the name of AbdulWahab who was also helpful in helping me ship the product to Benin city and they followed up every step of the way.
In a low trust society like ours replete with hushpuppi wannabes, Wese90 and his crew are a breath of fresh air and I have no reservations recommending them to all and sundry.
I hope they keep up this good customer service and the sky will just be their springboard.

See wisdom

Don’t leave me .....

Thanks Boss
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
umar4sure:
Once upon a time.....
Doing business online was marred by fraudsters, cheats, liers and swindlers. Then, God blessed us with wese90.

I still find it hard to believe that people of wese90's character still exists.

He went out of his way to help me sell my gadget at a good profit margin and still declined to accept my little token of appreciation.

To those of us not in Lagos that may have one or two things to sell or buy there while worrying about the prospect of been defrauded, worry no more. Wese90 is your plug!

My lord, just pick up the 2023 presidential form. Me and my unborn children are solidly behind you.

Thanks my Lord

Local team humble

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Bond008(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
umar4sure:
Once upon a time.....
Doing business online was marred by fraudsters, cheats, liers and swindlers. Then, God blessed us with wese90.

He went out of his way to help me sell my gadget at a good profit margin and still declined to accept my little token of appreciation.

To those of us not in Lagos that may have one or two things to sell or buy there while worrying about the prospect of been defrauded, worry no more. Wese90 is your plug!

My lord, just pick up the 2023 presidential form. Me and my unborn children are solidly behind you.
Wese for president o

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by battousaiX(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wese90 na person!!!!

I must come collect my chocolate in Lagos o grin grin tongue
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by obosirow: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
smiley
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by kyinusa: 2:19am On Jul 05, 2020
umar4sure:
Once upon a time.....

D guy is 2legit. He assisted me 2 seal a deal like that nd he really surprised me. NOT EVERYONE OF US ARE FRAUDSTER. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning guys. Thank you very much for the wonderful reviews, we promise to serve you even better in the future.

For easy dispatch/waybill of your items, please call or WhatsApp Abdulwahab aka Visita on 08161926496, he's the one in charge of dispatch for the team.

We appreciate you all for your patronage. Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Mizik(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
tongue grin
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oga wese90!!!

Thank you very much for another stellar service delivered.
God bless you my mentor. Sure person!

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Kunlegzy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank you at WESE90 God bless you. The greatest Escrow of our time. @k-tech phone perfect as describe. Note 10+ proud owner !

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by shewefad(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
More blessings to you The Local Man... Wese90 you be the best... God will continue to increase you more and more.

I never regret knowing you and dealing with you. You be the best.
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
shewefad:
More blessings to you The Local Man... Wese90 you be the best... God will continue to increase you more and more.

I never regret knowing you and dealing with you. You be the best.

My liquid metal

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Don4life: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Don4life:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: iPhone 7plus

STORAGE: 128gb

CARRIER: Network Unlocked

CONDITION: MInt Perfect Condition.Fully Functional!

AIN : #124,000

Free Tip: Buy and start using!
WhatsApp 09092433576
[/s]
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by HABRUZZY(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thanks wese90 for an exceptional service delivery more blessings

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by visita: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, good day. How would you rate our dispatch/waybilling service? Please do let us know so we can serve you better. Thank you

Local team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by litaninja(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks to @Wese90 for escrow services & @Nurex01for supplying the phone in question.
Appreciate the smooth and prompt service. 2 thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by teemie(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks to @wese90 and @visita for providing swift and reliable service to my business and customers. Fast and easy communication. Kudus to you guys grin

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by shewefad(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]I cant love you less my daddy... wese90 the super man, you are the best...dealing with you for the 1st time... it's super great... my daddy... God will continue to increase you and bless you in Jesus name. More profit, more money in your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by YemiProcure: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2020
If you need a swift a delivery just contact this man he’s so fast and honest I once had a little problem with a driver the driver charged me money for the waybill twice he healed me visit the park again to rectify the issue and collect the money they charged me ..

I highly recommend him to handle all your dispatchs grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by opylog(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Reliable and swift service provided by this duos. I recommend for anyone. A trial will convince u.
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by zibah1: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
The taste of the pudding is in the eating! Great experience with Wese90 as escrow who helped me secure a nice gadget and Abdulwahab who heped me pick it up and send it down south. Much appreciated guys. May you continue to rise. wink smiley
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Warehousing running at full gear

5 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Don4life: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Apple iPhone Xsmax

STORAGE: 256GB

CARRIER:| Unlocked!

CONDITION: In Mint Condition. Fully Functional
TLC : #290,000

Free Tip: Contact me via 09092433576 ASAP!!
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Don4life: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
wese90:
Warehousing running at full gear
Splendid Warehousing Services.... cheesy cheesy cheesy :Highly Recommend

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Epignosis19: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Very wonderful Indabosky. I needed to do transactions with someone in the north and because of this our Nigeria, we hired the Indabosky himself as our "escrow manager" which he carried out almost free of charge. Very humble and he'll almost make you feel you're his up line and he's your downlines.

Thumbs up Wese90..... More wins and thanks for showing up

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by henryduru2(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Best Warehousing Service out there, Oga Wese you are doing well keep it up , I no say en no easy but you de try

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Jollynificent(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lord indabosky!! Na man you be. Wese yhu are dhuing wehl. God bless you. Thanks for the service
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by shewefad(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Best Escrow with my daddy(Wese90)... more profits boss of life... more goodies
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2020
T & C's FOR OUR DISPATCH SERVICE

1. Our riders will only pick up from your pickup location and deliver at the delivery location without involving any third party i.e.

(a) Rider won't wait for you to confirm payment for item before delivery. You're expected to have concluded payment with other party before we send our rider over

(b) Rider won't be in communication with anyone apart from me, so don't ask me for riders number. You're to run every transaction through me, either via WhatsApp or call

2. Payment before delivery. Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be placed.

3. Our delivery fees can vary from time to time, depending on a lot of factors including but not limited to distance, weather, time availability of rider and so on.

4. Always share evidence of payment made on WhatsApp. It's only after payment is confirmed that your pickup/delivery order will be made.

4 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Kunle106(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Awesome escrow and delivery service.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Automated Gate Promo For Nigerians / Hp Mini Laptop 320gb Hard Drive,2gb Ram Intel Wireless ,webcam,bluetooth / How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.