Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services (11360 Views)

Cheap And Super Neat Apple Macbook / Grade1 Cheap and Super Neat Corei3, Corei5 ,Corei7 and Corei9 Laptops / Omic Global Services. Escrow|WareHousing|pickup|delivery|interstate Freight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Ecocity882(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
iphone 11 Promax 256gb

BH 95%

Network locked
Can use chip to unlock

Slight cracked back

Whatsapp - 07089492065

Iyana ipaja
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Ecocity882(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
iphone 11 Promax 256gb

Network locked
Can use chip to unlock

Slight cracked back

BH 95
Whatsapp - 07089492065

Iyana ipaja

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by fredrickchineme: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
@wese90, thank you for an awesome escrow service
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Good morning guys

Enjoy free warehousing with us between today Wednesday, 19th and Sunday 23rd of August. That is all items that enter in this date will be warehoused for free

T&C's

1. Quantity must not be more than ONE. In a case where you have more than one, there'll be an extra charge of 500 Naira .

2. You must use our dispatch team to deliver or pickup items from the warehouse

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by CicyNkpa(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks alot for the wonderful escrow support so far, you indeed superb
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by CicyNkpa(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks alot WESSE for the wonderful escrow support so far, you indeed superb
wese90:
Good morning guys

Enjoy free warehousing with us between today Wednesday, 19th and Sunday 23rd of August. That is all items that enter in this date will be warehoused for free

T&C's

1. Quantity must not be more than ONE. In a case where you have more than one, there'll be an extra charge of 500 Naira .

2. You must use our dispatch team to deliver or pickup items from the warehouse

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by shewefad(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Daddy wese90 do ham again... more blessing sir, nice and smooth escrow service
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Alchelm7(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
wese90 on the beat, thanks boss for the smooth escrow service
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by kodded(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
fast, reliable and legit

that's what you get when you do business with these guys smiley
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by kodded(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
fast, reliable and legit

that's what you get when you do business with these guys smiley
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by herjhybolah(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
I need escrow service sir
wese90:
Doing business in Nigeria is not easy. The system is rusty and there’s a ton of obstacles to overcome before you can get things done. To be a successful entrepreneur, you need to be smart and more importantly, have the right connections.

This is where I come in. As a Deal hunter/Seller or Retailer based inside or outside of Lagos, you need a safe plug that is familiar with the terrain to handle your items.

What we do is to provide an ultra safe environment for your clients to pick up their packages. We cater to entities based in Lagos but our focus is on dealhunters/sellers outside Lagos.

You can have your items delivered to our home/office address and have items dispatched to clients/customers directly from there. Or your clients can come around in person to pick up their items. We are pretty flexible like that.

You'll also have the opportunity to advertise goods/items you have with us on this thread.

You can find us at computer village Ikeja, while home address is at alimosho

....Page under construction grin grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning guys. Thank you very much for the wonderful reviews, we promise to serve you even better in the future.

For easy dispatch/waybill of your items, please call or WhatsApp Abdulwahab aka Visita on 08161926496, he's the one in charge of dispatch for the team.

We appreciate you all for your patronage. Do have a lovely day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T & C's FOR OUR DISPATCH SERVICE

1. Our riders will only pick up from your pickup location and deliver at the delivery location without involving any third party i.e.

(a) Rider won't wait for you to confirm payment for item before delivery. You're expected to have concluded payment with other party before we send our rider over

(b) Rider won't be in communication with anyone apart from me, so don't ask me for riders number. You're to run every transaction through me, either via WhatsApp or call

2. Payment before delivery. Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be placed.

3. Our delivery fees can vary from time to time, depending on a lot of factors including but not limited to distance, weather, time availability of rider and so on.

4. Always share evidence of payment made on WhatsApp. It's only after payment is confirmed that your pickup/delivery order will be made.
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
herjhybolah:
I need escrow service sir

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by herjhybolah(m): 1:50am On Aug 27, 2020
wese90:

Come to my WhatsApp
Drop your WhatsApp number please
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by wese90(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2020
herjhybolah:
Drop your WhatsApp number please

It’s on my profile if you had check

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by McAustin92(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
My Oga @wese90...thanks for the smooth and stress free escrow service... One of the most reliable so far even at no cost at all

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Jeneralgadgets(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thank you sir @Wese90 for the timely escrow service you provided this morning... I'm grateful.looking forward to our next deal
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by HABRUZZY(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks wese90 for an awesome escrow service.
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by obalola007(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Best ESCROW service so far for any e-commerce/paid online website in Nigeria. You must go far in this life cos you’re a sincere person.Your sincerity must open a good road for you Insha Allah. May God bless and reward abundantly Amin

2 Likes

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Amie2first: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Thank you boss wese, for the free escrow service.
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by acekid109(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wese90 cheesy, really makes transactions these days , thanks for the escrow services

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Amie2first: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
factory unlocked Iphone xs max 64gb
Rose gold
mint (hairline crack at the upper right edge, covered with screen protector)
Comes with generic box and case
Price: 230k
Available for pickup and delivery
Escrow is allowed.
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by gidieberry(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
@wese90 for president.
Local man just work his escrow magic once again and it was smooth sailing all true. God bless this trustworthy man for 600 years

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by carlinks: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thanks to Wese90 for another successful escrow. Bros dey always make transaction smooth

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Viktor1000(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
That's boss for always coming through, another hitch free transaction as usual, coutersy the boss himself cool

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by mattywealth(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for the escrow support.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Cypher19(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
thank you boss wese90 for another successful deal
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by shewefad(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
I cant love you less my daddy(wese90)... you are so much supportive and 100% efficient... God will continue to lift you higher. More blessings
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Jidonskii(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Just used wese90 as escrow for a payoneer trade, very professional
Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by stingermania(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Escrow service by Wese90 is outstanding. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by willbling(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for another awesome excrow service by wese90. Thanks my high chief

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by tripzalee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thank you oga wese90 for smooth escrow service

1 Like

Re: Cheap and Affordable Warehousing Services by Ilerioluwa02: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
These guys came through again.

God will continue to bless you.
Thanks so much for the successful and safest escrow, pickup and delivery services.

Cheers to more deals �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hp Mini Laptop 320gb Hard Drive,2gb Ram Intel Wireless ,webcam,bluetooth / Automated Gate Promo For Nigerians / How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.