Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How VIPs are violating flight restriction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How VIPs are violating flight restriction (30048 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Flights Grounded In Abuja Over VIPs Movement / FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by otokx(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chasing shadows or is it beating the air.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Restrictions are for the poor masses. When you're big you're big.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Adedotguy: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
smiley
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by amosrich(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
What were we expecting in the first place...??
I would have been surprised if it was otherwise...

In this country,
Even the presidency will be complaining that the federal government is breaking government rules and the federal government will come out and debunk the presidencys lies and blame it on the citizens...

1 Like

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Krisadam(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Las las.. Who the cap fit, let him wear it.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by kingjahjah(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
they are mad...……….dey wont escape death no matter how dey fly
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by anionjasa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Obtainable in a government of incompetence
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by FlordFlorez(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Though, some VIP are government officials and some essential workers, but the directives are actually met for the masses.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by holsconcept(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
If u have ur money, u will go anywhere in Nigeria despite interstate restriction
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
VIPs including Naira Marley!
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Amotekun777: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
smiley

E no go better for James Ibori and all his generations. May the Lord's anger befall him, his family and all his cohorts. Amen! angry
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by sainthumble: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls summary
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Prechboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na naija way be that
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Daniel259(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am dismayed really.

Check my signature between the next 12hours a prize awaits you there. embarassed
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by flyingpig: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
ednut1:
Thunder fire buhari

Why?
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Anadan231: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zoo. Spit!
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Openbusiness: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
The most lawless group of people in this country is the Nigerian government itself. They can't even keep their own laws. Do you know why? Because 98% of the laws they make are created to oppress the masses. That's why they never follow it. They always dodge their own laws, laws made with their own hands. But las las, they cannot escape the laws of Death! The Reaper is waiting for them on the other side, to drive them on a 1st Class Luxury All-Expense Paid Trip to .......... HELL!
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by zikter(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bluethong1:
The lockdown is for the poor.

I know alot of people that have been violating the restriction but I won't mention names.
both the reach o, the poor o, all are violating it. Do you know the number of the so called poor that travel on roads in a day? From Lagos to kano to bauchi to owerri and everywhere, people are traveling steadily. So for this lock down law, it is violation galore for all and sundry
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
lawless people, lawless country
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by ArticleBeast: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot , u are saying the presidents daughter should follow useless laws?
na person tell your papa not to hustle?
u think it is easy to be a vip?
2 days ago i flew my fiancee from dubai to nigeria, no case.
do you know what we went through before we made the money.
thunder fire peasants angry
any peasant that quotes me to talk sht will remain a peasant till he dies and will loose his source of small small income angry angry angry
laws and rules are for the poor
When you finish lying and fooling yourself with your imaginary fiancee you will log out to your face me I face you room

Don't bother replying because you will be wasting your time
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by govomotors: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
They told us to maintain safe distance, wear face mask and practice self hygiene.

Instead of restricting the movement of the masses for them to be moving freely, let the lift restriction on interstate.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
junketer:
Every law, every regulation, every curfew, every lockdown in nigeria have always been for the poor. Once you get money, you are above the law. That's naija for you.

To the shame of the black man - the lawless & lackadaisical race driven by greed and corruption.....
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Donjuan77: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Everybody knows very well that true stories do have an end, so for that reason they should pls stop all this false virus stories that has no ending.

How can the govt allow some set of rich people to be traveling the way they like and let the poor to remain stagnant in one place, if actually the virus is true, Nobody will even tell the president and his families, the ministers, govs, senators and celebrities not to travel interstate but because they know they are all lying to Nigerians so they do what they like to syphone more money for themselves and families.

Am ashamed for Nigeria govt for deceiving and fooling themselves for a virus that they know is not existing in this country Nigeria, all because they want to impoverished the poor for them to die untimely but God will disappoint them for their Greediness.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Johnsghana(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
This why I say Nigerians are just loud and noisy people without any spine. If you go to Twitter or NL, where Nigeria's intellectuals are supposed to be domiciled on the internet, they are busy fighting gender wars, personalities fracas, tribal sentiments, religious disputes, fans battle, etc. Yet you people do nothing when your collective rights are being abused, your national wealth is being squandered and your communal future is being mortgaged.

Leave frivolities alone and let's take our country back.

1 Like

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by ecomalchemist(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
THE ONLY CRIME IN NIGERIA IS BEING POOR.

STAY WOKE, GBESE BI POCO LEE.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by abefeb1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
I want to travel back to Lagos o let the. lift the inter state travel ban. pls
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by octus2008(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
U can check ur self... This is a flight from Lagos going to Germany
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AHO899J
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by octus2008(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ethiopian Airline ...
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/ETH3507
About to land Lagos
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by octus2008(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ghana Sweet ohh make una Relocate,i go house una for 200 USD /Month grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Saiii Babarity
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Faithful007: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Been observing this since on flightradar24

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) / The New Tin Can Trailer Park, Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.