Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How VIPs are violating flight restriction - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How VIPs are violating flight restriction (30046 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Flights Grounded In Abuja Over VIPs Movement / FG Tackles UAE Over Visa Ban, Flight Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot , u are saying the presidents daughter should follow useless laws?
na person tell your papa not to hustle?
u think it is easy to be a vip?
2 days ago i flew my fiancee from dubai to nigeria, no case.
do you know what we went through before we made the money.
thunder fire peasants angry
any peasant that quotes me to talk sht will remain a peasant till he dies and will loose his source of small small income angry angry angry
laws and rules are for the poor
You called the president and governors rich? Are they self-made? Buhari has never worked for his money.He has been a salary earners throughout his lifetime.And he is paid from public purse including the ones he stole I don quote you.Do your worst.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Doncyn(f): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Is better dey locks us down and we all will b safe.let dem walk around and be infected..
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Chirowman(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2020
They Law has always been for the poor ,if you are wealthy you are essential or VIP.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by One4me: 1:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Kanixt:
All are equal but some are more equalla than others.

Remember Animal Farm

For a Govt that DECIEVED NIGERIANS to be elected on the Platform of FIGHTING CORRUPTION, History will judge this Buhari Govt as the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
Jonathan's Govt was very corrupt but this Buhari's own has taken corruption to a new enviable level.

CHANGE is a SCAM.!

BTW: I noticed that the Director General of the Aviation Ministry is a Northerner (Malam Nuhu), the Minsister for Aviation is a Northerner (Sidika), both put in place by this nepotistic Buhari.
Any Southerner President that comes in MUST remove all the lopsided appointment of Buhari and replace them with Southerners as well, so the South can be developed just as Buhari has spent the last five years developing the North only. undecided
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by One4me: 1:06am On Jun 21, 2020
SATANNIST:
idiot , u are saying the presidents daughter should follow useless laws?
na person tell your papa not to hustle?
u think it is easy to be a vip?
2 days ago i flew my fiancee from dubai to nigeria, no case.
do you know what we went through before we made the money.
thunder fire peasants angry
any peasant that quotes me to talk sht will remain a peasant till he dies and will loose his source of small small income angry angry angry
laws and rules are for the poor

Except you are speaking in sarcasm, you qualify for being called an !m-be-ci!e!
If we check now, you are just one wretched soul taking advantage of free data to yarn nonsense anonnymously. grin grin

Its not even bad to wish yourself goodluck and pretend to be rich, the tragedy of your statement is that you cant differentiate when Govt officilas are spending tax-payers Money and when someone like Dangotte or Otedola is using their hard earned money to buy privilege fo themselves.
Poor, wretched soul, stop dreaming and make money in real life
. undecided grin
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by ayinba1(f): 1:38am On Jun 21, 2020
This is absurdly lazy journalism. A lot of the so called educated posters here did not even question why there is no single picture of a flight leaving, arriving or people coming off a plane.

Anyone can put a story together but if you were not at the airport, don't claim that you were there and saw the flights.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by ednut1(m): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2020
ayinba1:
This is absurdly lazy journalism. A lot of the so called educated posters here did not even question why there is no single picture of a flight leaving, arriving or people coming off a plane.

Anyone can put a story together but if you were not at the airport, don't claim that you were there and saw the flights.
i traveled on monday lol. https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant/339#90761645

1 Like

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Abortedfetus(m): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2020
I have been flying every fourth week from Lagos to Uyo and back since the lockdown started.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Gerrard59(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Johnsghana:
This why I say Nigerians are just loud and noisy people without any spine. If you go to Twitter or NL, where Nigeria's intellectuals are supposed to be domiciled on the internet, they are busy fighting gender wars, personalities fracas, tribal sentiments, religious disputes, fans battle, etc. Yet you people do nothing when your collective rights are being abused, your national wealth is being squandered and your communal future is being mortgaged.

Leave frivolities alone and let's take our country back.

Nigerians aren't intellectuals rather they are intellectwats. If the country had intellectuals, it wouldn't be the way it's. Don't be deceived by the big big grammar they blow online esp on TwitterNG, most of them voted Buhari in 2015. How can someone who voted Buhari claim to be an intellectual? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by SATANNIST: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
One4me:

[s] Except you are speaking in sarcasm, you qualify for being called an !m-be-ci!e!
If we check now, you are just one wretched soul taking advantage of free data to yarn nonsense anonnymously. grin grin

Its not even bad to wish yourself goodluck and pretend to be rich, the tragedy of your statement is that you cant differentiate when Govt officilas are spending tax-payers Money and when someone like Dangotte or Otedola is using their hard earned money to buy privilege fo themselves.
Poor, wretched soul, stop dreaming and make money in real life
. undecided grin [/s]
your papa. how the money was gotten is not my business. do you know how many love ones these politicians loose before getting that post that you expect them not to steal money? thunder fire your papa. you worthless peasant
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by seguno2: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Gerrard59:
Nigerians aren't intellectuals rather they are intellectwats. If the country had intellectuals, it wouldn't be the way it's. Don't be deceived by the big big grammar they blow online esp on TwitterNG, most of them voted Buhari in 2015. How can someone who voted Buhari claim to be an intellectual? grin

Below the belt punches are not allowed please. Take it easy on the BuhariDeenis grin
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by kixawoc(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2020
2020 has been a year for the history books, and the realization that this storied July 4 tradition would be able to occur, is a great feeling," James Walker, Nathan's Famous Senior Vice President, Restaurants,With that being said, our country and our world has endured so much in the last couple of months, that we'd be remiss if we didn't nathan's hot dogs online use this moment to honor those that have done so much for each of us during this time.The contest, which features an annual donation of 100,000 Nathan's Famous hot dogs to Food Bank for New York City, will be dedicated to raising funds for food banks and to raising awareness of food bank needs.
Re: How VIPs are violating flight restriction by Johnsghana(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

Please don't digress my point. This is not about voting Buhari or not.

This is about action and the fact that Nigerians need to stop talking everyday. �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) / The New Tin Can Trailer Park, Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.