Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why My Bestie Double Date? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why My Bestie Double Date? (861 Views)

Help: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Her Bestie. / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Bestie Double Date? by Billionsclub: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
My best friend who is a girl is one of the best thing that ever happened. I met her two years ago when things were really tough. she is a great friend indeed. we have practically become like family.
please advise her
She is from a particular tribe in the south south. She dated a guy for years but the guy's did not marry her because of her tribe. The guy broke up with her and followed another. She met another guy. This man is way older than her, the man is senior to her with like 30 years plus, the man has grown up children who are doing well for themselves, his children and ex wife both live in the US. The man is wealthy. He travels to US at times, spend sometime. My friend is like 35 years old now. It has been 5years now since the man came to do introduction,After the introduction,she was thinking marriage will follow ASAP. The man didn't come. She will go to the man's house, spend sometime and return. The man sometimes takes good care of her. But whenever they have issues, the man will shut her out. she will beg but he won't even mind. There was even a time she was pregnant for the man but the man asked her to abort it. And she did. she told me that she regret that decision because if she has given birth to the baby, the man would have taken care of her and the baby. The man travelled since last year to US and has not returned. He do call sometimes.
After months of travelling, My bestie met another guy. she didn't want to accept because she doesn't like double dating, but her madam at work at her to accept this guy because
1. the guy is young, although older than her and doesn't have children, not yet married
2. he is doing well for himself even if he is not as rich as the other guy. He lives a comfortable life That is ,he can take good care if the girl
She accepted the guy and they started dating. This new guy and and herself have been dating since last year now. She spends more time in his place than her parents. Although the other one send her money for her birthday this year and also sent money to her parents at different occasions without asking.
we tell each other secret about us. in the course of our discussion not long ago, she was asking if it is right to tell this new guy to come see her parents even though the parents are aware of the relationship but they don't know the guy. The guy has spoken to her mum on phone.
Should she break up with one of them or keep the two of them till she can get the one that will be willing to pay her bride price?
My opinion to her was that she should keep the both of them.
What should she do ? Push to front page
Mind you, this girl is good. she cannot bear to see others suffer. she has been a good girl to me. we are now like family.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Meatballs(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
She should follow her heart

Also remind her that she isn't getting any younger, am even surprise she abort a baby at that age
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by ModestGal(f): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm
Abi you are the other guy?
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Matters of the heart.....
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Kendumazy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
My own view is seeing the older man fighting back. So, she needs to explain the situation of things to the current guy so as to have the guy support incase the older man wants to fight back when they eventually get married.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
A 30+ woman aborting?

Sighs.

When will women know their leverage and minuses in this game of love and play to win? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Billionsclub: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmm Abi you are the other guy?
nooooo. she is my bestie. she is senior to me
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Billionsclub: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kendumazy:
My own view is seeing the older man fighting back. So, she needs to explain the situation of things to the current guy so as to have the guy support incase the older man wants to fight back when they eventually get married.
she cannot tell the present guy. never will anyone advice that . why will the older man fight back, when he kept her waiting for as long as years
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
She should stay with the young man na, or you want us to advice her to stay with a 65 year old divorcee who has grown up kids so doesnt care if she becomes barren for life hence the abortion at above 30? Some women dey mumu because of money sha, as in, dopemu smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Kendumazy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Billionsclub:
she cannot tell the present guy. never will anyone advice that . why will the older man fight back, when he kept her waiting for as long as years

If she and the older man hasn't done introduction, it's a different case. If the older man hasn't been sending money to her parents. It's another case as well. In such case, there is no need of explaining anything to the current guy.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Billionsclub: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kendumazy:

If she and the older man hasn't done introduction, it's a different case. If the older man hasn't been sending money to her parents. It's another case as well. In such case, there is no need of explaining anything to the current guy.
yes, you can't tell the young guy that she did introduction.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Kendumazy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Billionsclub:
yes, you can't tell the young guy that she did introduction.

See bro, she needs to come clean and explain situation of things to the current guy so that incase of the older man fighting back and the current guy starts hearing things that were meant to have been heard earlier. That can be another issue in her marriage as such she might not have an enjoyable or peaceful marriage. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Ningen(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
There is nothing wrong in dating two people at the same time especially if you are a 35yrs old woman; who is desperate enough to date her grandfather, get pregnant for him and abort. smiley
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Professorcplus(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Show me a confused lady and I will show you a man with money, house and car. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Sambai65(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
35years old lady still dey do abortion?make una fear God a

1 Like

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Sambai65(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
She just my friend eldest sister,she is 39years,na over selective dey worry her
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Will someone tell her that older man is not serious?
Introduction is not marriage.
Moreover he doesn’t want to start a family with her since he already has one.

I would have broken up with him ages ago. Don’t let time wasters dwell in your life.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
She should leave d old man and focus on d new relationship. But why abort the pregnancy? D old man is simply a time waster.

He's probably chilling with his ex wife
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She should leave d old man and focus on d new relationship. But why abort the pregnancy? D old man is simply a time waster.

He's probably chilling with his ex wife

If she’s really an ex wife

1 Like

Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by Vyolet(f): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol, why would i even be with a young guy for five years no marriage not to talk of my ancestor of 60+? She seems to be the queen of the ring.
Introduction my foot.
If this young guy is ready, she should take her chance now if she's really interested in being married.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by MrCanceller: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
She should stay with the young man na, or you want us to advice her to stay with a 65 year old divorcee who has grown up kids so doesnt care if she becomes barren for life hence the abortion at above 30? Some women dey mumu because of money sha, as in, dopemu smh!!!
[/s]
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by culf: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
she should be open, no secret else she can lose both of them.
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by merieam16(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Kendumazy:

See bro, she needs to come clean and explain situation of things to the current guy so that incase of the older man fighting back and the current guy starts hearing things that were meant to have been heard earlier. That can be another issue in her marriage as such she might not have an enjoyable or peaceful marriage. Just my thought.
fight back 4 wat exactly, cos here dey dont av a child 2geda so i dont tink dez any issue. Let her just pray nd stick wif d young guy
Re: Why My Bestie Double Date? by TOPAI7(m): 3:47am On Jun 28, 2020
At 35, she is old enough to know what she wants. the US guy only want companionship and nothing more. The present guy looks more promising, let her go ahead with him, if he is ready.
I don't see any double dating here, a guy that has gone to US for more than one year can not be considered as a date, that is why some ladies wait endlessly on something that is not real.
A guy that did introduction 5 years ago, what will we call that? That means they will do traditional wedding in 5 years time, white wedding in another 5 years.

Billionsclub:
My best friend who is a girl is one of the best thing that ever happened. I met her two years ago when things were really tough. she is a great friend indeed. we have practically become like family.
please advise her
She is from a particular tribe in the south south. She dated a guy for years but the guy's did not marry her because of her tribe. The guy broke up with her and followed another. She met another guy. This man is way older than her, the man is senior to her with like 30 years plus, the man has grown up children who are doing well for themselves, his children and ex wife both live in the US. The man is wealthy. He travels to US at times, spend sometime. My friend is like 35 years old now. It has been 5years now since the man came to do introduction,After the introduction,she was thinking marriage will follow ASAP. The man didn't come. She will go to the man's house, spend sometime and return. The man sometimes takes good care of her. But whenever they have issues, the man will shut her out. she will beg but he won't even mind. There was even a time she was pregnant for the man but the man asked her to abort it. And she did. she told me that she regret that decision because if she has given birth to the baby, the man would have taken care of her and the baby. The man travelled since last year to US and has not returned. He do call sometimes.
After months of travelling, My bestie met another guy. she didn't want to accept because she doesn't like double dating, but her madam at work at her to accept this guy because
1. the guy is young, although older than her and doesn't have children, not yet married
2. he is doing well for himself even if he is not as rich as the other guy. He lives a comfortable life That is ,he can take good care if the girl
She accepted the guy and they started dating. This new guy and and herself have been dating since last year now. She spends more time in his place than her parents. Although the other one send her money for her birthday this year and also sent money to her parents at different occasions without asking.
we tell each other secret about us. in the course of our discussion not long ago, she was asking if it is right to tell this new guy to come see her parents even though the parents are aware of the relationship but they don't know the guy. The guy has spoken to her mum on phone.
Should she break up with one of them or keep the two of them till she can get the one that will be willing to pay her bride price?
My opinion to her was that she should keep the both of them.
What should she do ? Push to front page
Mind you, this girl is good. she cannot bear to see others suffer. she has been a good girl to me. we are now like family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About / Men’s Clothings : Affordable Prices, Good Quality (cottny) / A Funny Picture Of Passing Out Corp Members: I made it vs Hustle continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.