Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page (2198 Views)

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Tiwaz2: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wikipedia has removed Huspuppi's profile page from their website

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Hypnotise: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ouch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noted
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Razzness(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
U see what fraud can do ba, takes a man from a 100 to 0 real quick. Las las na to hustle legit money and stay contented be the way foward.

8 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by BlowYourMind: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Charmingrascal(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
That's good.

You are into fraud, you are proud, you show off and disrespect people because you have fraud money.

Very soon he will be wearing orange suit in US jail.

Will Gucci send him customized Gucci suit since he patronized them more with proceeds from fraud.

You dey do fraud you dey show off.
Those Yahoo boys no dey use their head

14 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yoruba people and Yahoo business

4 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by BREYZ: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
I no know why all these fraudsters no dey get sense. You succeed at first and you go still dey do more and no be only that one dey vex me, u go still dey show off for social media angry

4 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by SarkinYarki: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Are u sure his page was ever there? Because even Suicide bombers and Terrorist still have their pages up

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by LivingSage: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good riddance for rubbish
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by abduljabbar4(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
The funny thing about this is that some people are using colonialism to justify what the likes of Hushpuppy are doing. They are blaming innocent, hardworking people for the crimes committed by their past leaders.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by ODJ124(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
commendable.. crime does not pay...
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by teemotee: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tiwaz2:
Wikipedia has removed Huspuppi's profile page from their website
Stop lying. It was never on Wikipedia. There was nothing to be written on him before being arrested except lavish showoff on Instagram.
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Stillthebest: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
shocked

Were they not mad to have had his profile there in the first place?

I must ask them what basis did his name get there?

The whole world is crazy right now! The other day Iya Basira Alamala was asking me where she could be buying and selling cashapp. Saying that business Must be selling well in Lagos right now.

She must have heard Yahoo boys that visit his shop because of her ogufe discussing about how they cashed out with cashApp.

The eyes wey I take look her self. She angrily told me "Ki a ni?. Is the world not crazy?

Aye jobele!
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Hedonisco: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Illiterates. He never had a Wikipedia page to begin with. Anyone can have a Wikipedia page.. Even legendary fraudsters, drug barons, deadly gang leaders, mass murderers and other category of persons more evil than Hushpuppi's entire lineage have Wikipedia articles on them.

Wikipedia's mission is to inform. Not to celebrate morals or endorse anyone as a symbol of 'goodness'.

You miserable, moralistic, hypocritical losers on Nairaland never disappoint with your idiocy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by sapientia(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
any prove it was on wiki?

only thing they do is update info
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by TheSourcerer: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
There was never a Wikipedia page on hushpuppy wtf

Fake New!!
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Useless OP.

Profiles of more evil people are still on Wikipedia talkess of ordinary hushpuppy.

People like Escobar, Hitler etc still have pages on Wikipedia
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by VirusComing: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
BREYZ:
I no know why all these fraudsters no dey get sense. You succeed at first and you go still dey do more and no be only that one dey vex me, u go still dey show off for social media angry

Even if some of them invest the money, they will never be content with the profit they get from the via and will always be thinking about how they can get much more money easily from scam.
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by BREYZ: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
VirusComing:

Even if some of them invest the money, they will never be content with the profit they get from the via and will always be thinking about how they can get much more money easily from scam.

Dem no dey ever dey satisfied
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by helpfindbolu: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Nova1988(m): 4:08am On Jun 21, 2020
I just found out that American puff puff is called hushpuppi grin
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by ednut1(m): 5:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Post proof of former page
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Good! I hope this serves as a deterrent!!!
Re: Wikipedia Removes Huspuppi's Page by Yankee101: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Crime should not be celebrated.

(1) (Reply)

We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki / Look At The Bridge In A Region That Produces Oil[video] / Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.