Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari (2085 Views)

Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP / No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by nairalandankrah: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Suspended Super Cop, Abba Kyari will not be extradited as it is finally proven that he did not commit a crime on US soil..

Abba Kyari allegedly received roughly N8 million from Hushpuppi to assist in the arrest and custody of his rival, Chibuzo Kelly Vincent, following a disagreement over a fraud deal they engaged on, according to a report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI in the United States.

A new panel headed by Barr. Tijani Mohammed, Director, Department of Police Discipline in the commission has been established to investigate Abba Kyari. Meanwhile, Kyari met an investigative panel set up by the IGP, Mohammed Adamu and led by the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Joseph Egbunike.

The Panel submitted their findings and explained that there was interaction between Kyari and Hushpuppi.

The Daily Trust contacted a source and the unanimous person explained that Abba Kyari committed no crime on US soil so he is not guilty to be extradited to the US to stand trial.

The source said: “There is no proof that he committed any crime on the soil of the US to warrant his extradition.He will be sanctioned by the appropriate authorities here. However, it is for the AGF to advise if there is a ground to extradite him to the US, which is very unlikely,”

Recall that the Minister of Police Affair, Muhammad Maigari Dingyadi, recently disclosed that the issue of Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police would see its final verdict by the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Following the accusations, Maigari Dingyadi has maintained that due diligence has been taken in the case and they need to make some consultations with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice before the final report is sent to Buhari for a verdict.

https://edujandon.com/2021/09/acp-abba-kyari-committed-no-crime-in-helping-hispuppi-to-handle-a-case-in-nigeria-igp-panel-report.html/

Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Mysticwebb: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hope this is not true.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by kingphilip(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by EKONGKING: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
He should be dismissed as he committed crime in Nigerian soil .

If he is not imprisoned or dismissed , then Nigeria is officially a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by omowolewa: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hummm
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by chiiraq802(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok ooo!!! me i will start helping G boys to buy and sample materials.....

Anyday weh mumu EFCC near my side, I go cap them wetin there IG talk....

But e don be for that tailor shaaaa... any day him step foot for US or any ally Country, FBI go Kramp am. e sure me die

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by janedonez(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abi, which kain country is this?
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Kenbobbi: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oya na...let's kuku start doing crime na..
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by AntiBMC(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yet EFCC keeps cutting people's electric fences at midnight and raiding their houses looking for anything incriminating on their gadgets.

These Fulani things are all criminals. Criminals will always support their fellow criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Tokskob2008: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
If this news is actually true then nobody should blame the guys doing yahoo..
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Jack14(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
You don't expect the corrupt Nigeria police to find him guilty na..bubu no go ever release am to USA
Soon now he will resume back to work..but to me,he wil forever be known as the tailor
I dey even try reach am make he sew Christmas cloth for me as December don near grin
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
The IGP is absolutely correct.
By Nigerian standard he isn't corrupt at all, provided you were on the side of the government the time the said crime was perpetrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by LionTiger(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Before nko?
Is he not a quota candidate?
More international disgrace for Mr fake integrity and his opium boys
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Kenpaly(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
My dreams abt ds kyari 'saga has come to pass,2 peoples promise me some $ if my dream come to true on kyari,pls i am waitn 4 de dollar.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Truthissupreme: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
What where you people expecting

The Koko be say USA would now stop this extradition treaty they have been having with this Shithole since Na hypocrisy
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by WATCHOVER(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Slap on United States, I don't see United States calming down on this issue
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Sirjamo: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
If he's found guilty, he should be punished accordingly, but if he is innocent, the IG should not allow himself to be stampeded into taking a drastic decision.

That was how they said the late Abba Kyari stole 700 trillion dollars, one year after his death, not a single evidence have come to light.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Golandfades: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Failed nation
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by realstars: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ro for that he must be freed? ba-bu he must pay for the crime he comitted.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by tope777(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
IGP is right , Kyari should try and visit USA on vacation soon since he didn't comit any crime.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Southern leader's hope say una dey see the film trick
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by ogododo: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Suspended Super Cop, Abba Kyari will not be extradited as it is finally proven that he did not commit a crime on US soil..

Abba Kyari allegedly received roughly N8 million from Hushpuppi to assist in the arrest and custody of his rival, Chibuzo Kelly Vincent, following a disagreement over a fraud deal they engaged on, according to a report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI in the United States.

A new panel headed by Barr. Tijani Mohammed, Director, Department of Police Discipline in the commission has been established to investigate Abba Kyari. Meanwhile, Kyari met an investigative panel set up by the IGP, Mohammed Adamu and led by the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Joseph Egbunike.

The Panel submitted their findings and explained that there was interaction between Kyari and Hushpuppi.

The Daily Trust contacted a source and the unanimous person explained that Abba Kyari committed no crime on US soil so he is not guilty to be extradited to the US to stand trial.

The source said: “There is no proof that he committed any crime on the soil of the US to warrant his extradition.He will be sanctioned by the appropriate authorities here. However, it is for the AGF to advise if there is a ground to extradite him to the US, which is very unlikely,”

Recall that the Minister of Police Affair, Muhammad Maigari Dingyadi, recently disclosed that the issue of Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police would see its final verdict by the decision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Following the accusations, Maigari Dingyadi has maintained that due diligence has been taken in the case and they need to make some consultations with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice before the final report is sent to Buhari for a verdict.

https://edujandon.com/2021/09/acp-abba-kyari-committed-no-crime-in-helping-hispuppi-to-handle-a-case-in-nigeria-igp-panel-report.html/

Hausa/Fulani panel no go find am guilty. But all dose allegations against am nko?
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by dlondonbadboy: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shame
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by nairalandankrah: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sirjamo:
If he's found guilty, he should be punished accordingly, but if he is innocent, the IG should not allow himself to be stampeded into taking a drastic decision.

That was how they said the late Abba Kyari stole 700 trillion dollars, one year after his death, [b]not a single evidence have come to light.
Is it Buhari's efcc that will bring the evidence to light? Sometimes I dont know how unah dey reason
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Sirjamo: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Is it Buhari's efcc that will bring the evidence to light? Sometimes I dont know how unah dey reason
So, the people that made the allegations did not have evidence? They were just speculating?

If they didn't have evidence, how come they knew he stole all that money?
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Tinubuadvocate: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Take that shit to USA and face the consequences of his actions.
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by McStoic(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Behold your zoo shithole country. One law for Musa another law for Moses... Okay ooo
Re: Abba Kyari committed no crime by helping Huspuppi -IGP panel vindicates Kyari by Banmeallday: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Northerners backing themselves while Igbo backstabbing themselves.

LOL

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: It's Time To End Nigeria For Development, Bishop Kukah Gives Reasons / Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price / 2023: Pictures Of Tinubu Supporters After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.