Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

One Day Courier Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Day Courier Job (300 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / LEARN HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER IN OUR ONE DAY FREE TRAINING IN LAGOS / Three Regret Mails In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day Courier Job by andronite: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have a small courier job. I want to surprise someone.

What you have to do:
Deliever a document to a friend at the bank, near terrakulture on Victoria Island, Monday morning. I'll send you the document to print and deliver at 8.10am on Monday. It has to be delivered personally.

Prefer a young lady, 18 to 26 years
Have your number on whatsapp.
Someone who knows how to "act". Because I'll give you a script to say when you get there.

Send me an email.

1 Like

Re: One Day Courier Job by Upaka(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sent
Re: One Day Courier Job by Mizfabulous18(f): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
andronite:
I have a small courier job. I want to surprise someone.

What you have to do:
Deliever a document to a friend at the bank, near terrakulture on Victoria Island, Monday morning. I'll send you the document to print and deliver at 8.10am on Monday. It has to be delivered personally.

Prefer a young lady, 18 to 26 years
Have your number on whatsapp.
Someone who knows how to "act". Because I'll give you a script to say when you get there.

Send me an email.
candymummynkem@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

All Ongoing Recruitments In Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy / Minister Working Against The Good Citizens To Be Gainfully Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.