Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Small Business, Big Money! What To Do To Make Money Online. (revealed!!!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business, Big Money! What To Do To Make Money Online. (revealed!!!) (351 Views)

Secret On How To Make Money Online Revealed / Big Money In Small Businesses / Ultimate Secret Of Making Money Online Revealed (new Secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business, Big Money! What To Do To Make Money Online. (revealed!!!) by webtutorr: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just take your time and read below, though am not gonna be lenghty.

Guys, it will be very bad of you that, you have been on this nairaland consistently for upto 1-2years and seeing various make money online rich contents and you are still searching here and there. i must tell you, the problem is you. You never got motivated and has not decided to take action to pick up one business and see it to success.

Le me hit you the painful truth as i use to say it in my whatsapp make money online group. Listen up!!! Nothing pays on the internet just on a mere wish. Whatsoever that pays is what you devoted your time and see it through to success.

So, i want to introduce you to a business you can easily be doing at your comfort from home. Small startup and big money!!!
This business is simply two in one in nature {Ecommerce and Affiliate Marketing at the same time)

So, i will be introducing you to a simple, small money Ecommerce and Affiliate Marketing business you can be doing to be making money online.

All you need is a site which you will use to display your products.

How its done is that, in your site where the products are displayed, you know the products always has Add to Cart, in this case, we convert the Add to Cart to Buy from Jumia. We are doing Affiliate marketing with Jumia. Jumia pays you 13% of the product amount you referred.

So, here, in this business, its very simple. Just the site is what you need, Then the products are been displayed.
Now, if you have a product of your own, you can deliver to people, then we implement the Add to Cart so that they order to you.
Then the part B is, you can register as a Jumia Affiliate partner and implement your affiliate code with "Buy from Jumia" Instead of the Add to Cart, any product thats from Jumia, we now convert the Add to Cart to Buy from Jumia. As soon as someone clicks on it, it takes them to Jumia site and whosoever that buys from visiting jumia from your link, you get paid 13%.

So here, all you need to start this business is just your site.
If you are interested, chat me up to design for you an Ecommerce/Affiliate marketing website at a giveaway price of #15,000
Call/Whatsapp me: 08065847947
Re: Small Business, Big Money! What To Do To Make Money Online. (revealed!!!) by VesoA1a(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
VESO PLAZA LTD an import and export company incorporated in Nigeria. Is the one stop marketplace for quality European products ranging from industrial kitchen, laundry, bakery Equipments.

We design and equip industrial kitchen, laundry and bakeries.

We also offer built in domestic modern Kitchen Equipment. Sach as built in gas cooker, built in Microwave oven, built in ovens, extractor. and built in electric hob,

Don't hesitate to contact us for your European quality products.

We offer quality goods at reasonable prices,
timely delivery and reliable services.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This? / Learn How To Produce Paint From The Comfort Of Your House / Do You Want To Be Paid Forward Into A Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.