Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) (38934 Views)

Ongoing Awka Millennium City Full Coverage (video & Photos) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) / Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
komek:
You just siddon one place dey use drone. You no use ur drone for Oduke and Okwe areas, even cable point

A Nigga Once Said: Leave him. His busy showing us inter bua roundabout and marian babaginda way..
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Theoarhics: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Asaba is just only one long street called Nnebisi .
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Allwell96: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Very nice!

1 Like

Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by MarianIsy(f): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
� And i saw one bias post of someone comparing Benin City to Asaba
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Risingblue008(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
I'll be sincere to myself,asaba no even fine for once,just small city Dem no develop, bullshit
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Nnamdi234: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Barbsamiin post=91232886][/quote] the guy have posted video for warri go to his YouTube channel you will see.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by AerialMapper: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
When a governor wants to chop money, they build flyovers even where they are pointless

I do not believe the flow of traffic on this road justifies a flyover but you know... we have to show we are a growing city so build one!

1 Like

Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Osteen89: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
How many times are we going to see this within a short time?
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by kabukabu50(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

and this rambling has achieved what exactly?

Don't be so offended... Perhaps it's hurt you inside that's why you replied.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by lucasalves: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
kabukabu50:

Don't be so offended... Perhaps it's hurt you inside that's why you replied.
hmmm ok...
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
emelu:

There is Okpanam Road axis. I can give a genuine 50ft x 100ft land at Okpanam developed area for N2m only. Call 08032499604

Any cheap house for Asaba like 1m, if u get mention me.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nitah1:
Very dirty town even warri is far better that it....urhobo people has refused to develop that town...is even now that things are getting better.

Nor be urhobo get asaba na warri be urhobo, ijaw and itsekiri.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
wildikeman:
Very expensive city

As in en! U cannot even make cheap okro soup with 1k. Accommodation is even the worst and no jobs. No were for n9ija good.

1 Like

Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by donnie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na dis one flyover una drone dey soso snap?

...from different angles grin
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by lilfresh96(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
yesterday it wass kano now I can see some small Hamlet bieng post as city Lmao
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by donnie(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Haula:
All the buildings look burnt.
Was there fire outbreak?

grin
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by iPresh4s(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is a part of Asaba, Camera View

Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by iPresh4s(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
I dey wait for the day person go post aerial photos of Warri. I go release my own version
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by sheffyUTD(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
@ please what's the name of the drone used.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by iPresh4s(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
sheffyUTD:
@ please what's the name of the drone used.

ASB-DRONE
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by barryj1: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=othermen post=90885460]Why don't you do this, and compare this place with a finer and well structured city or town? Asaba indigenes would come online to tout how remarkable and beautiful the place is, when actually it is not. The roads are tarred, but poorly tarred, there are hospitals but it's not equipped with staff or healthcare equipment.

Abeg you guys should start using this technology for better things than just capturing landscapes, it's a pity our security apparatus are still lagging behind in using this technology.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by kabukabu50(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
iPresh4s:

That's a slum.

Look at how nasty it looks.

Flooding

Erosion

Bad potholes

Don't ever call that a modern city unless you lived all your life in a jungle.

I spit Tufiaa.

That's is roasting on another level.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by manitoba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
post=90886497:
[s][/s]
Thanks
He actually said the truth and most of us that are conversant with Asaba and want to say the truth agrees with .

Asaba From Okwe Junction to Okpanam Road to Bonsac Area to 9th mile though small is not where it ought to be.

Same with Nigeria as a whole .

But when say an investor comes around from abroad, we showed them only the nice areas and they see no need to invest in our infrastructures.

That's why I love Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Lagos where he saw Yaba the way it is.

Delta State is getting so much in income but with little to show .

Nuff said.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by proeast(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
post=90885416:

Asaba make sense, na ignorant ones that doesn't know road to Asaba dey yan rubbish online.

One thing I like about Igbo cities is their serenity. See how peaceful Asaba looks with everywhere looking fresh and beautiful unlike those waste areas that is always looking dusty with brown roofs. I know call anybody name o grin grin
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by proeast(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
iPresh4s:

What's your point exactly? If this is how the worst areas of Asaba is, then the city far above average, at least by Nigerian standard. Lagos and Abuja have places that are far worse than this, even Johannesburg has such places.

Rubbish and ingredients!
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by proeast(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
iamloyalty:

Any cheap house for Asaba like 1m, if u get mention me.

House to buy at 1 million grin My friend is not by force to be a landlord but if you insist, you can use the 1 million to buy guns you will use to take other people's house for free grin
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by josh2297(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
which of d Asaba?...
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by IfecksJIN: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is just okpanam road area...
Dat drone no fly well...

Asaba is still upcoming... Dem neva reach... Just incase una cast me... I live there
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by UncleSnr(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nnamdi234:
In your papa's house
You shaa foolish.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by greypencils: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
post=90885416:

Asaba make sense, na ignorant ones that doesn't know road to Asaba dey yan rubbish online.
Asaba wey dey flood anytime wey rain fall, so so road no gutter, abeg swerve.
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by vikiphy89(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Ok good. Eboh media guy dey try. When shall he go cover the aerial views of Osun and Ibadan cheesy
Manni, andre dey dis table u dey shake so
Re: Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) by nextstep(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Very well done! I didn't want it to end...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.