Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Need A Writer For Your Projects, Articles Or Books? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Writer For Your Projects, Articles Or Books? (480 Views)

Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? / Writer For You: I Transform Your Projects To Cash And I Mean Real Cash / Contact Me If You Need A Creative Writer For Your Fiction and Non Fiction Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Writer For Your Projects, Articles Or Books? by iOkeMedia: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you need a tested and trusted writer for your projects, articles and books, and not just writers on social medias, hook up with iOke Media, a PR Agency setup with the sole intent of redefining the face of art, be it literature, music or craftworks.
As a PR Agency, we have a list of clients whose years of experience in arts (including literature) has been tested and verified, and who can deliver written articles or books within the short available time.

For more details connect with iOke Media on its Facebook page. To get in-touch, WhatsApp or call 08064243993.

If you're in need of a representative, an Agency to represent your specific art talents (Writing, Music, Craftworks), then iOke Media is your best choice.
If you also want to sell your talents, then our Facebook group 'Craft Store' is your selling point.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Creative Writer For Linkedin Profile Needed Asap / Successful Fiction Writing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.