Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,690 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? (744 Views)

Do You Need Article Writers On Health And CBD Niche? / I Need Article And Content Writers / I Need Article Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by winkmart: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do you sell on Fiverr and Upwork and you need extra hands for your projects

Connect with us on WhatsApp: https:///0w5528 to join our article writing group for FREE

WhatsApp: 08038606260
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by winkmart: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Whoever is deleting my thread should stop that. When has Nairaland become a platform where the moderators become biased when it comes to issues in WhatsApp groups, when it was obvious no scam was involved.

Whoever the moderator is: Cease being biased and stop deleting my threads.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by Divepen1(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Simple. You're spamming with your continuous adverts. Look at it. You've created another post of the same content within the space of 24 hours.

If you want to do that, you have to wait a week or better still buy an ad.
Spamming isn't allowed. Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by winkmart: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Divepen1:
Simple. You're spamming with your continuous adverts. Look at it. You've created another post of the same content within the space of 24 hours.

If you want to do that, you have to wait a week or better still buy an ad.
Spamming isn't allowed. Thanks.

IF YOU ARE THE ONE DELETING THE THREAD - THIS IS FOR YOU
If i am only supposed to have a single thread, why delete all the previous threads. Why not delete the duplicates and leave the 1st one? Don't take sides and act as a moderator you were appointed to be.

I know the conspiracy was for me to be forced into buying Ads, which I will eventually do to shame all the conspirators as nothing can stop the vision.

But in all, desist from antagonizing my moves and stop wielding unnecessary powers as a moderator. If you got a report or you were in the know of what happened, the best you could do was contact me to get to the root of the matter, and not show bias.

Thank You!
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by Divepen1(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2020
winkmart:

IF YOU ARE THE ONE DELETING THE THREAD - THIS IS FOR YOU
If i am only supposed to have a single thread, why delete all the previous threads. Why not delete the duplicates and leave the 1st one? Don't take sides and act as a moderator you were appointed to be.

I know the conspiracy was for me to be forced into buying Ads, which I will eventually do to shame all the conspirators as nothing can stop the vision.

But in all, desist from antagonizing my moves and stop wielding unnecessary powers as a moderator. If you got a report or you were in the know of what happened, the best you could do was contact me to get to the root of the matter, and not show bias.

Thank You!

Hi.
I don't need to contact you because I was a member of the group. Most of the guys on that group are Nairalanders. You can't be spamming the board that these people will need to find customers.

You're lucky I'm the one removing your threads. If any of the admins or supermods, that you tagged, eventually visit your profile, you will receive eternal ban from Nairaland.

Firstly, you're advertising forex etc on Nairaland, which is against rule 16

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland

Also, your posts have been flagged by antispambots, some must have been deleted by it. Some others, I deleted.

And try not to use all Caps, it looks as if you're shouting.
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by winkmart: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Divepen1:

Hi.
I don't need to contact you because I was a member of the group. Most of the guys on that group are Nairalanders. You can't be spamming the board that these people will need to find customers.

You're lucky I'm the one removing your threads. If any of the admins or supermods, that you tagged, eventually visit your profile, you will receive eternal ban from Nairaland.

Firstly, you're advertising forex etc on Nairaland, which is against rule 16

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland

Also, your posts have been flagged by antispambots, some must have been deleted by it. Some others, I deleted.

And try not to use all Caps, it looks as if you're shouting.

Now I can see how inefficient you are at your moderating job. You applied personal sentiment in dealing with the situation be deleting all my posts rathherr than the duplicates... Smh

Last time I Checked you were the one shouting at the top of your voice writing in CAPS.

And what has my other posts got to do with this.

JUST Stay away from my threads.

Did they tell you guys new crop of job givers are coming in? Good riddance
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by Divepen1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
winkmart:

Now I can see how inefficient you are at your moderating job. You applied personal sentiment in dealing with the situation be deleting all my posts rathherr than the duplicates... Smh

Last time I Checked you were the one shouting at the top of your voice writing in CAPS.

And what has my other posts got to do with this.

JUST Stay away from my threads.

Did they tell you guys new crop of job givers are coming in? Good riddance

Yes. I added personal sentiment. As an effecient mod, I should have closed this thread because you used an alternate account to create this same post.

If I deleted all your threads, you won't even find one of the 4k+ irrelevant and same ad.

The all caps is in the original rule.

Congratulations on your success. I have no bad intention against your success. But don't ruin this place with the same ad....
Re: Do You Need Article Writers For Your Projects? by winkmart: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Divepen1:

Yes. I added personal sentiment. As an effecient mod, I should have closed this thread because you used an alternate account to create this same post.

If I deleted all your threads, you won't even find one of the 4k+ irrelevant and same ad.

The all caps is in the original rule.

Congratulations on your success. I have no bad intention against your success. But don't ruin this place with the same ad....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Writer? / Enjoy Fantastic Stories And Win Up To #10,000 Weekly By Commenting / I Will Write A Perfect Media Pitch Or Sales Ad For Your Local Or Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.