Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (41194 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

You guys don't know fuc-k all about what is happening to the world population control,it is out of control,the world population is overrunning out of the world resources and anything that will stop it form mutilating is high welcomed,being gay is part of it.
All this is  none of your business and does not matter in the grand scheme of things. Everybody dies in the end
Seriously Redsun should you not you occupy your mind more productively instead of filling it with silly MEDIA scare stories.
Its being paranoid about AIDS, then terrorism, then global warming, then now overpopulation. That is what you get from being a MEDIA JUNKIE.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2011
nature will always set an equilibrum between the population and available resources.homosexuality cannot be justified by any means.

I differ. Nature is staggering right now. Mother nature if she could be personified would be weeping and cursing humans. We have become a disease to the planet. An equilibrium is reached in ecological terms yes,however when push comes to shove nature collapses.

There is a limit to nature, we have to come to terms with that fact quickly.

I personally am really worried about how we view our resources and how we are incapable of understanding that we have maxed the possible limit. Bros no equilibrium anymore its going to be a thunderstorm if things keep going on.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

You don't even know what nature means if u don't know that "gayism"is a natural phenomenon
So God made a mistake by creating Adam and eve ? cry

i was thinking He should have created ADAM and JOHN ? angry cry nature doesnt recognize homosexuality. grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2011
I personally can't imagine myself being gay,i just don't tune into that frequency.Even if there are no bittches on earth,i will self-service till i die,i won't think of having emotions or lusting for other guys but some people do and that is their life and they should be left alone as long as they are not deliberately spreading aids,being paedophiles,despoiler just like the ills of the so called hetrosexuals
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

I differ. Nature is staggering right now. Mother nature if she could be personified would be weeping and cursing humans. We have become a disease to the planet. An equilibrium is reached in ecological terms yes,however when push comes to shove nature collapses.

There is a limit to nature, we have to come to terms with that fact quickly.

I personally am really worried about how we view our resources and how we are incapable of understanding that we have maxed the possible limit. Bros no equilibrium anymore its going to be a thunderstorm if things keep going on.
How exactly do you know this? Think about a woman's natural reproductive cycle and how this is shortened by the need for them to stay on in education training and employment before childbirth but well after puberty. You will see that with the education of the girl child in countries like India, China, and Nigeria the population would start to level off.
So quit this bizarre fixation on media scare stories.
Anyway this topic is too deep and complex to be pursued on this thread so perhaps you can open a new thread for that if it worries you so much.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

I personally can't imagine myself being gay,[b]i just don't tune into that frequency.[/b]Even if there are no bittches on earth,i will self-service till i die,i won't think of having emotions or lusting for other guys but some people do and that is their life and they should be left alone as long as they are not deliberately spreading aids,being paedophiles,despoiler just like the ills of the so called hetrosexuals
why ? are you scared ? shocked shocked grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2011
How exactly do you know this? Think about a woman's natural reproductive cycle and how this is shortened by the need for them to stay on in education training and employment before childbirth but well after puberty. You will see that with the education of the girl child in countries like India China and Nigeria the population would start to level off. So quit this bizarre fixation on media scare stories.
Anyway this topic is too deep and complex to be pursued on this thread so perhaps you can open a new thread for that of it worries you so much.

word

So God made a mistake by creating Adam and eve ?  

you have jumped a few steps. who told you god exists?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

I personally can't imagine myself being gay,i just don't tune into that frequency.Even if there are no bittches on earth,i will self-service till i die,i won't think of having emotions or lusting for other guys but some people do and that is their life and they should be left alone as long as they are not deliberately spreading aids,being paedophiles,despoiler just like the ills of the so called hetrosexuals
Well who cares about what you imagine.
Anyway from your totally incoherent rants here it appears you have been brainwashed by media propaganda.
You know what they are doing is unnatural and incomprehensible but can't bring yourself to condemn it perhaps because you don't want to be labelled an intolerant bigot
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

I dont speak Yoruba fluently, I so hate the fact I cannot do that  angry

Anyways lets go back to the debate joor, there is no new anime for me to watch sef. I was going to watch "bristol is the best school in the world and trumps harvard and yale hosted by sagamite"

Ok, could you bring your quote again about polygamy. I like you a bit so I would debate with you since you are very civil even though I havent been. I dont want to debate with a bristol graduate who goes around on nairaland calling everyone a m/o/ron.

However you must be able to flow with me? Have you ever taken philosophy? Do you know anything about autonomy and choice? If you dont it might be difficult to debate and I might get a bit rude.

Philosophy ko, sociology ni. Answer the questions jor.

OAM4J:

You still haven't proved how women are forced into polygamy even in "patriarchial societies". Someone put a gun into their heads, tied or locked them in their polygamous home or what? As we type, some women are about to freely move in as 2nd wives.

2ndly, it is not about patriarchal or modern societies, every society has a right to choose what is normal or abnormal to them. My point is; just as polygamy looks disgusting to your 'modern society' same way is homosexuality to majority of Africans. And we can go on forever to prove who is right or wrong.

If I try polygamy in some part of your modern society, my backside will go to jail, so I wont do it even if i want else I will relocate to where such lifestyle is legal and accepted. Same way, no one should cry blue murder if they find their backside in jail for practicing homosexuality in many parts of Africa. And it is wrong to force African to accept a way of life that is alien to them and their beliefs just because some few peeps think they have a right to such life, just as it is also wrong for few peep that believe in polygamy in your modern society to force it on the entire society.

redsun:

You guys don't know fuc-k all about what is happening to the world population control,it is out of control,the world population is overrunning out of the world resources and anything that will stop it form mutilating is high welcomed,being gay is part of it.

So Homosexuality is now the answer to population control?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

word
you have jumped a few steps. who told you god exists?

was charles darwin gay ?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2011
tensor777:

All this is  none of your business and does not matter in the grand scheme of things. Everybody dies in the end
Seriously Redsun should you not you occupy your mind more productively instead of filling it with silly MEDIA scare stories.
Its being paranoid about AIDS, then terrorism, then global warming, then now overpopulation. That is what you get from being a MEDIA JUNKIE.

That is why you are baseless because you are not working with intuitive facts.There are facts all around you but you can't feel or see them because you are waiting for Einstein to come and practically give it to you,professor emeritus without instincts.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

That is why you are baseless because you are not working with intuitive facts.There are facts all around you but you can't feel or see them because you are waiting for Einstein to come and practically give it to you,professor emeritus without instincts.
Well guess what the world will not end by global warming, AIDS, terrorism or overpopulation. The sooner you believe that the better for your own peace of mind.
Anyway if you were a more discerning purveyor of the MEDIA you would have noticed that such scaremongering theories have been almost totally discredited
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2011
Wow!

Kids, enough of this senseless fights. . .

There's no need for this. . . angry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2011
OAM4J:

So Homosexuality is now the answer to population control?

It is my view.Since different phenomenon both natural and man made can control population,being in a situation where you cannot have children should be one of them.

I may be wrong but i think one in fifty gay couples will like to have or keep children,statistically and to a great extent that goes along way in controlling population,it might seem like a drop of water in the ocean,but it helps.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2011
mama-gee:

Wow!

Kids, enough of this senseless fights. . .

There's no need for this. . . angry

angry angry

go back to bed mummy. grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2011

Oh boy. Ok, you used the word "freely." You have qualified freedom in the context of choice. The woman's ability to choose between a yes and no assuming she has freewill. But do women in patriachial society have freewill? Tensor has consistently claimed that I have been affected by the media (I dont watch TV neither do I own a TV or even bother reading newspapers). However, he is correct in the fact that media manipulates our freewill. So what about a woman born in a society that is strongly patriarchal? Can you argue that she makes informed consent to engage in polygamy? If she has grown up hearing and seeing that polygamy is good, do you think she can make a free choice?

It follows on questions of autonomy-Is a polygamous woman born in a society that encourages polygamy making a truly autonomous decision? Would she if she was not influenced by societal pressures be making that choice in another context? These questions have to come into play when deciding if polygamy is itself good for women.

You have not shown a clear example of choice. What you have shown me is a woman no different than a man born in the glorious days of rome. Such an individual, those boy-lovers in rome would agree that there is nothing wrong with homo-sex/uality or pedophilia based on social conditioning.

This begs the question- can we examine ethics outside the context of social conditioning itself. Or should we attempt build a framework to determine our morals based on a non-subjective perception if that is at all possible.

I believe ethics and morality should be totally objective. It should be embracing but also critical. I do not believe though that my own opinons supersede that of others.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

It is my view.Since different phenomenon both natural and[b] man made can control population,[/b]being in a situation where you cannot have children should be one of them.

I may be wrong but i think one in fifty gay couples will like to have or keep children,statistically and to a great extent that goes along way in controlling population,it might seem like a drop of water in the ocean,but it helps.
there's what we call family planning which has about 10 different methods and homosexuality is not of them.so stop finding excuses for gays. tongue
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2011
was charles darwin gay ?

Nah but he was smart, smarter than you. Have you read his book? The origin of species? It would blow your mind out. The way the guy logically presented his argument for evolution. Man you have to admire intelligence when you see it.

The book was quite verbose though
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2011
SMH @ bluetooth. You disappoint me today.

@Sagamite

Bring yourself here angry Oya, repost where we stopped.

*tying my iro in a knot* We will finish this today today!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:47am On Jan 30, 2011
tensor777:

Well guess what the world will not end by global warming, AIDS, terrorism  or overpopulation. The sooner you believe that the better for your own peace of mind.
Anyway if you were a more discerning purveyor of the MEDIA you would have noticed that such scaremongering theories have been almost totally discredited

You don't know how the media works and the forces that greedily drives the world.If you are believing them with out observing for yourself what is happening around then you must really be spell bound,hypnotized.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

Nah but he was smart, smarter than you. Have you read his book? The origin of species? It would blow your mind out. The way the guy logically presented his argument for evolution. Man you have to admire intelligence when you see it.

The book was quite verbose though
did he make any provision for man-man relationship ?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

It is my view.Since different phenomenon both natural and man made can control population,being in a situation where you cannot have children should be one of them.

You simply don't know what you are talking about. What is with this bizarre fixation with population control anyway. Are you a second Hitler.  
The truth is there have always been perverts and faggotts from time immemorial and this has not hindered the growth of the population.
What you should be worried about is the spread of all manner of diseases to the general populace if this repellent act of filthy messsing with dung becomes widespread.
Ileke-IdI:

@Sagamite

ma binu jare.my blood just dey hot.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

there's what we call family planning which has about 10 different methods and homosexuality is not of them.so stop finding excuses for gays. tongue

Since you are so deluded to think that god stipulated adam and eve myth to be the only way of life for man,i don't think there is anyway one can convince you that gay people have the right to their lives just like you do.

You my not like the act just like i don't but you don't have the choice but to let them be.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by eldee(m): 12:53am On Jan 30, 2011
OAM4J:

I have no problem with that. I dont also have any problem with their right to association, sexual orientation and faith/beliefs.

But they have no right to force their beliefs on me. And they dont need me to accept them/beliefs to live.

They are not forcing it on you . . . they're just saying you shouldn't discriminate against them based on their race.

You have your right to be homophobic or racist or to hate every single tall person, you're allowed to be ignorant, but when you take it out of your mind and bring it out to infringe on their right to life, private life or right to freedom from degrading treatment then it's wrong.

This is wrong, you supporting it is disgraceful.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2011

Abeg make u untie am for my bedroom. Your bobo don daze dont worry though he will be back fully recovered and ready to call me a m/o/r/o/n- swagger no just be style oo, na someone personality b that.

did he make any provision for man-man relationship ?

Should he have? He studied Finches not man. Sometimes the questions you ask are just plain daft. Next Tensor down, Bluetooth out, OAMJ4 in the workings
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

You don't know how the media works and the forces that greedily drives the world.If you are believing them with out observing for yourself what is happening around then you must really be spell bound,hypnotized.
Well you are the MEDIA JUNKIE not me as you have been parrotting media propaganda here. But seriously on what do you base your faith in the liberal MEDIA on?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

Oh boy. Ok, you used the word "freely." You have qualified freedom in the context of choice. The woman's ability to choose between a yes and no assuming she has freewill. But do women in patriachial society have freewill? Tensor has consistently claimed that I have been affected by the media (I dont watch TV neither do I own a TV or even bother reading newspapers). However, he is correct in the fact that media manipulates our freewill. So what about a woman born in a society that is strongly patriarchal? Can you argue that she makes informed consent to engage in polygamy? If she has grown up hearing and seeing that polygamy is good, do you think she can make a free choice?

It follows on questions of autonomy-Is a polygamous woman born in a society that encourages polygamy making a truly autonomous decision? Would she if she was not influenced by societal pressures be making that choice in another context? These questions have to come into play when deciding if polygamy is itself good for women.

What a mooooooric argunment.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So women in patriachial societies are not informed and have no choices?  grin "High IQ" analysis?  undecided

They do not have informed consent so hence based on the "wonderful" and "logical" argument, polygamy should be banned? Governments should deny consenting adults?

So women in Italy (a patriachial society) are also ignorant? Mr Georgetown "we are unfortunate in rankings"?  grin

Mr "thinking outside the box", so do gays have informed consent when they have their arse bastardised and the hole is damaged and needs surgery? That passes the Georgetown "informed consent" mooooronic theory and should not be banned? grin

Ileke-IdI:

@Sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593966.192.html#msg7629493

Next time ti oba compare mi si ode yi, ma naa e ni naakunaa:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593966.192.html#msg7629644
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

Since you are so deluded to think that god stipulated adam and eve myth to be the only way of life for man,i don't think there is anyway one can convince you that gay people have the right to their lives just like you do.

You my not like the act just like i don't but you don't have the choice but to let them be.
gay do not have any right in a sane society.they should be sent to the polar regions or some evil forests. angry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2011
tensor777:

You simply don't know what you are talking about. What is with this bizarre fixation with population control anyway. Are you a second Hitler.  
The truth is there have always been perverts and faggotts from time immemorial and this has not hindered the growth of the population.
What you should be worried about is the spread of all manner of diseases to the general populace if this repellent act of filthy messsing with dung becomes widespread.

If there have been gays and perverts in your own words,then why is it still strange to africans like you.It is a natural phenomenon that comes the aging and extinguishing man.

You think man is built to last forever?What makes you think you are different from a machine?You think you can tell harmless people how to live their lives when they are not interfering with yours

You guys have a very small view of what it is all about so you can't even begin to picture possibilities.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2011
eldee:

They are not forcing it on you . . . they're just saying you shouldn't discriminate against them based on their race.

You have your right to be homophobic or racist or to hate every single tall person, you're allowed to be ignorant, but when you take it out of your mind and bring it out to infringe on their right to life, private life or right to freedom from degrading treatment then it's wrong.

This is wrong, you supporting it is disgraceful.
Faggotry is not a race. It is a pure PERVERSION and so he HAS EVERY right to hate faggotry. IT is my sovereign, inalienable sovereign right to denounce this practice
You on the other hand, even if you are twisted, have no right whatsoever to  challenge anyone's utter revulsion to the act of faggottry. That is REAL BIGOTRY
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2011
I told you that he would be back. Mr Bristol University 34th in the guardian would definitely be back

HEHE

But sagamite really I do not want to debate with you. I dont give two hoots about your existence. I have reached the point where your opinion is kind of insignificant. SHOUT, CRY, WHATEVER, YOU ARE AN IRRELEVANT WORTHLESS PIECE OF S/H/IT

Why is it so hard for you to understand- I am sure you got taught that at Bristol. I want to debate with civil people not Bristol graduates  grin grin grin

S/H/I/T anytime I remember your university I just keep laughing at all your crap.

Did you get rejected by Unilag? At least at Unilag the best students are better than the comedians produced at Bristol. Or James Blunt  grin grin grin

OH MY SEFAGO DON FALL DOWN FOR HIM CHAIR AGAIN

Mr You are a m/or/on, You are nit/wit, Rubbish

Mo ti wo gbese oooooh olodo rapata one kobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.