Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (40766 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
SEFAGO:

If you cannot see the similarity between racism and homosexuality then I will be honest- you must have a low IQ.

SEFAGO:
Yes, its perfectly logical to equate racism to homosexuality because they both stem from the same primitive fear of the unknown, of what the ignorant see as the unnatural

So this is the High IQ attempt of comparing the similarity of racism to homosexuality?

Really?

High IQ?

So based on that "High IQ" explanation, is it not logical by the "scientist's" logic to compare racism to paedophilia or necrophilia?

"High IQ" logic is that comparison is justified based on fear of the unknown. undecided SMH out of pity.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by GAR3TH(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
Racist White Guy: I really h.ate black people. look at all those lazy ni.ggers trying to act white, living in my neighborhood, drinking my water. go back to your african caves ni.gger lips. we dont like your way of life!!!!

African: hey buddy shaarrpp!!! Who are you to say that. God made me the way I am and if you dont like it then I dont care.

Moments later on a different thread. . . .

African: god I hate gay people, why the hell do they even exist. If i see one I might kill him myself. I hope they burn in hell.

Hypocrite and bigotry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
GAR3TH:

Racist White Guy: I really h.ate black people. look at all those lazy ni.ggers trying to act white, living in my neighborhood, drinking my water. go back to your african caves ni.gger lips. we dont like your way of life!!!!

African: hey buddy shaarrpp!!! Who are you to say that. God made me the way I am and if you dont like it then I dont care.

African: god I hate gay people, why the hell do the even exist. If i see one I might kill him myself. I hope they burn in hell.

Hypocrite and bigotry

Did you think you made sense when you put that down?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
SEFAGO:

Yes, I do have gay friends. They are smarter than you, more accomplished than you, and have led more rewarding lives than you can imagine. Most importantly they have shown the quality of deep compassion for their fellow men which I value in all individuals and place far ahead of the aforementioned.
No, I was not brainwashed. How do you know? Do you even know me?  undecided
Why are you mentioning a baby. Are babies in their puberty sexual maturity. Do babies express the same hormones as adults. Mugun. However, everything that regulates hormonal expression and subsequently sexual characteristics is buried deep in the DNA waiting to be expressed later in the future. See why I said only scientists should talk and not ignorant social scientists.
You have indeed lost the plot. Yes by saying that babies are born with faggott genes you are effectively saying they are born gay. All the rest is mere semantics which I have no time for.
Anyway I say you do show evidence of brainwashing as all the pro-faggott activists sound as if they are reading from the same script.
Where is the depth and originality in your analysis Sefago?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by viewlekan: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

Well I just challenged your  concluding remarks, notwithstanding that I am in agreement with the other parts of your post, as you would know if you were to read through my posts on this thread.And I would still challenge the very subtle point you are making here as it seems you are slightly losing the plot.
For example would you post this if a paedophile were lynched. They too have their own "preferences" and beliefs remember.
As for sexuality I am not aware that faggottry has anything to do with sex as it involves mixing the male reproductive organ with human dung.
SEFAGO:

Good so you know nothing about science at all. It would do well to shut up, and let those who know science decide whether people are born gay. Yes, its perfectly logical to equate racism to homosexuality[b] because they both stem from the same primitive fear of the unknown[/b], of what the ignorant see as the unnatural

If you cannot see the similarity between racism and homosexuality then I will be honest- you must have a low IQ. Moreover, you dont expect all scientist anyways to be working on proving homosexuals are born gay. Some of us have more important things to do, and expect people to draw experiential and logical comparisons with no need for proof.

Haha, i am not here to justify my intellect. You raise a funny point  that I will briefly address, can you explain what what you mean by racism and homosexuality stemming from the same primitive fear of the unknown??, hmm

I never said I expected "all" scientists to work on validating homosexuality as a phenomenon, I simply said, if you read carefully, that based on the research conclusions that I have read, Im  not convinced, sue me!!!

You have shown vividly from your post that you have very little knowledge about research, I am very doubtful you are a scientist!!!, no disrespect.

If you were you would have negated my points with a sensible response with a clearly thought out critical analysis, Your response was shallow and lacked depth

Try again,
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
They are all perverts. Anyway a faggott is far more peverted than a guy who sleeps with a post pubescent teenager as the first act is abominable and against human nature itself.

Kai, your arguments are so weak I wanna  cry. Pray did human nature complain to you? What is this human nature you are talking off? Who has defined the precepts of this human nature? Most importantly, how does a taking advantage of a minor be less of a crime than consensual s/e/x. Abeg bros pass me the ogogoro u dey drink make i shack am too and be saying daft stuff

Let's also be realistic and say that a faggott would be very reluctant too hit on a random adult guy in the street as he might just get his head kicked in but would have no such compunctions in seeking the companionship of a helpless or vulnerable child.

Really? So you dont know gay people can tell each other even from just talking to each other? When most gays reach puberty they mistakenly of course might hit on random guys but as they grow older and find out that their sexuality is seen as an aberration by society, they hangout more with each other anyways and just do the same things. You have heard of gay bars and night clubs? Lots of adult men running around why screw a child.

Do you really know anything about gay culture or are u just pulling stuff out of your arse?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by GAR3TH(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

yes it does make sense,

I not going to argue because I make an oath to not debate with bigots or any one who is intolerant to opinions. such arguements usaully end up going no where
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
GAR3TH:

yes it does make sense,

I not going to argue because I make an oath to not debate with bigots or any one who is intolerant to opinions. such arguements usaully end up going no where

You can as well start comparing "discrimination" against paedophiles as similar to a white man hating black and then you say you are making sense to "bigots".
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
A lot of illogical arguments in favour of faggottry on this thread.
Okay if faggottry is genetic then why are paedophilia, bestiality, violation and necrophillia not seen to be genetic also.
It is even stupidly nonsensical to attribute something that is conceived in the mind and the spirit to genetic factors.
What gene would make a man to seek to mix his organ in another man's dung for instance.
Some people here have indeed lost the plot big time. SMH
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by GAR3TH(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You can as well start comparing "discrimination" against paedophiles as similar to a white man[b] hating[/b] black and saying you are making sense to "bigots".

the key word is[b] hate[/b]. No matter what topic your talking about the fact is you cant choose "hate". you just cant say its wrong for this to happen but it okay if this occurs. what it all comes down to is that everyone should be against[b] hate[/b]. Key word HATE.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

Okay if faggottry is genetic then why are paedophilia, bestiality, violation and necrophillia not seen to be genetic also.
It iis even stupidly nonsensical to attribute something that is conceived in the mind and the spirit to genetic factors.
What gene would make a man to seek to mix his organ in another man's dung for instance.

Thank you.

The oyinbo that is feeding them rubbish that they try and regurgitate as intellectual discuss is giving drugs and therapy to "cure" paedophilia, not claiming they were born with it. But we are bigots to ask for the same cure be investigated and developed for gays.

So paedophilia can be cured but faggotism cannot?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
GAR3TH:

the key word is[b] hate[/b]. No matter what topic your talking about the fact is you cant choose "hate". you just cant say its wrong for this to happen but it okay if this occurs. what it all comes down to is that everyone should be against[b] hate[/b]. Key word HATE.

Why can't I choose to hate an act?

Do you like other depraved and deviant sexual behaviors like bestiality, paedophilia or necreophilia?

We should not be against [b]hating [/b]those? Or you want to refine your argument?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
You have shown vividly from your post that you have very little knowledge about research, I am very doubtful you are a scientist!!!, no disrespect.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. Speak not of what you know not man. Thats all I have to say.

can you explain what what you mean by racism and homosexuality stemming from the same primitive fear of the unknown??, hmm

The same primitive thought that makes us believe that a God must exists. Its called evolutionary instinct. I its what all human beings have that make us survive, that have made us grow and in our arrogance to assume that our own moral law stemming from the primitive fear of the unfamiliar is the ultimate.

I never said I expected "all" scientists to work on validating homosexuality as a phenomenon, I simply said, if you read carefully, that based on the research conclusions that I have read, Im  not convinced, sue me!!!

You never said that. But anyways the point being you would never be convinced. Its your personal opinion and truly even if someone discovers with irrevocable proof that homosexuals are born gay, you will never accept. Chikena? Moreover its impossible to prove that homos are born gay. What you are asking for is difficult for any biologists to do. The first line would be to determine something at the systems level that is common to gay people, then move on to the molecular level. That would take years. Years that could be spent on HIV and cancer research to just show some bigots that they are i/d/iots (Man check out my rhymes)

Bros you are asking for too much. Most of the research on gay people are not really in depth anyways for many reasons i choose not to highlight.

You have indeed lost the plot. Yes by saying that babies are born with faggott genes you are effectively saying they are born gay. All the rest is mere semantics which I have no time for.
Anyway I say you do show evidence of brainwashing as all the pro-faggott activists sound as if they are reading from the same script.

Nah, they are not born with gay genes. Genes dont even work that way. It could depend on the level of expression of a gene for example that could affect if someone was gay. Gene networks are difficult to map anyways. So no one is born with genes for anything per se. As I said it would be difficult for non-science people to understand.

Anyways, seems you have no arguments, I might as well let you off the hook. I thought I was going to meet someone up to my level. Bleh. Where is deepsight the guy seems like a fun guy to debate with.

As they say the Super Eagles does not play with the Falcons.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

I asked the same question when I read the dialogue. grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
It is even stupidly nonsensical to attribute something that is conceived in the mind and the spirit to genetic factors.
What gene would make a man to seek to mix his organ in another man's dung for instance. Huh
Some people here have indeed lost the plot big time. SMH

Bros, you dont know when logic is shoved in your face. Stop talking about logic.

Maybe to you. But who cares about you? Its not as if you know anything about neuroscience. Just sitting down there with your low IQ talking about things you dont understand. Of the "spirit and the mind" WTF, and someone actually agreed with you. Thats why I believe people should at least take one or two science classes before they join the workforce.

Wait so what about intelligence which is part of the "mind" (you probably mean non-phenotypic factor)?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090317142841.htm

LOL, So Sexual behaviour is not influenced by genes no more- so how is female sexuality and male sexuality built. By social conditioning or by hormones expressed as a result of genes? Ewoooo, let us pass tensor a nobel laureate  grin

And people vex when white people say africans have low intelligence. No wonder when tensor is representing us on the world stage
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
mama-gee:

I asked the same question when I read the dialogue. grin   grin  grin

He might has well have ended the second half with:

GAR3TH:

African: god I hate filthy pigs, why the hell do they even exist. If i see another filthy one I might kill it myself. I hope they burn in hell.

Hypocrite and bigotry

It would perfectly have made the same "comparative nonsense" his example made.  undecided
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
Where is the depth and originality in your analysis Sefago?

I dont expect you to see it. Really I never did. You would not know originality if you saw one. Its in the "spirit" grin

Olodo Pangolo
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by GAR3TH(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Why can't I choose to hate an act?

Do you like other depraved and deviant sexual behaviors like bestiality, paedophilia or necreophilia?

We should be against [b]hating [/b]those? Or you want to refine your argument?

thats not even on topic. we are talking about apples and this guy brings up oranges. homosexuality is not the same as paedophilia. a male paedophile can have sex with a female counterpart and vice versa. what does that have to do with being gay, same with Zoophilia (having sex with an animal) and necreophilia (having sex with a dead body) has nothing to do with being gay. Homosexuality is having a relationship with the same gender!!!! Its not about having sex!!!

so your telling me you meet a girl for the first time and the first thing you say is lets have sex. its about building a relationship. but just with a same gender.

This is why i dont argue with people who are intolerant to opinion, they start pulling information out their a$S.

Conversation OVER!!!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
GAR3TH:

thats not even on topic. we are talking about apples and this guy brings up oranges. homosexuality is not the same as paedophilia. a male paedophile can have intimacy with a female counterpart and vice versa. what does that have to do with being gay, same with Zoophilia (having sex with an animal) and necreophilia (having sex with a dead body) has nothing to do with being gay. Homosexuality is having a relationship with the same gender!!!! Its not about having sex!!!

so your telling me you meet a girl for the first time and the first thing you say is lets have intimacy. its about building a relationship. but just with a same gender.

This is why i dont argue with people who are intolerant to opinion, they start pulling information out their a$S.

Conversation OVER!!!

Let me have fun before I even give you the lowdown on why homosexuality and paedophilia are comparative. Maybe you have High IQ as well. grin grin grin grin grin

Answer this, so you feel you make sense to compare homosexuality to racism but it is oranges and apples to compare homosexuality to the other depraved sexual desires?

Amuse me and answer. Maybe you were in the "top 2%" for SATs when you re-sat it.  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2011
GAR3TH:

thats not even on topic. we are talking about apples and this guy brings up oranges. homosexuality is not the same as paedophilia. a male paedophile can have intimacy with a female counterpart and vice versa. what does that have to do with being gay, same with Zoophilia (having sex with an animal) and necreophilia (having sex with a dead body) has nothing to do with being gay. Homosexuality is having a relationship with the same gender!!!! Its not about having sex!!!
so your telling me you meet a girl for the first time and the first thing you say is lets have intimacy. its about building a relationship. but just with a same gender.
Conversation OVER!!!
Well it is up to you and not your adversaries on this thread to clearly articulate your views. What exactly is does being a faggott connote. It has to be more than mere same gender friendships as you should know
However you are kidding yourself if you think sex and procreation are not at the heart of male-female relationships.
I am still at a loss for why exactly faggotts seek to establish gay relationships if not to engage in faggottry?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by TippyTop(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2011
@Sagamite
I don't know if you think you're making sence. On one hand you hate the comparism between "gays and racism" but on the other you made clear comparism between "gays and paedophilia".
It seems you lean towards paedophilia rights?
How come you can't discern the fact people hate paedophilia because kids lack the maturity to indulge in sexual acts (same goes for bestiality).
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Gbawe: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

So this is the High IQ attempt of comparing the similarity of racism to homosexuality?

Really?

High IQ?

So based on that "High IQ" explanation, is it not logical by the "scientist" to compare racism to paedophilia or necrophilia?

"High IQ" said comparison is justified based on fear of the unknown. undecided

Only a very unintelligent Scientist , unaware of the basic correlation that needs to be established about age and coherrent adult consent , would make that patently flawed comparison.

Racism , in the main , is about adults discriminating against other adults on account of their race.

Homosexuality is generally defined as sexual intercouse between male adults .

Paedophilia is generally accepted to be a situation where an adult has sex with a child.

Necrophilia involves the practice of having sex with a cadaver ( a dead body).

Racism can therefore not be compared to paedophilia or Necrophilia because the child the paedophile preys upon is not a consenting adult and the cadaver the necrophilic individual debases is not a consenting or coherrent adult.

Inversely , racism can directly be compared to homophobia because both requires adults to 'live and let live' to understand that one cannot be prejudiced , enough to act malevolently , over the actions of those seen in the eyes of the law as legitimate adults. The black man is recognised as an adult with inalienable rights . Gay men , as long as they are involved with other gay adult men , should not be the target of summary execution because non of us can provide satisfactory argument , devoid of emotion, that consenting adult men should be executed because they wish to have a sexual relationship.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2011
Wow!

Looks like it's raining up in here, new words have been added to the latest dictionaries. . .

Let me go and grab a chair, mama-gee can't miss the party cool
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2011
Amuse me and answer. Maybe you were in the "top 2%" for SATs when you re-sat it

Oh my here we go again. Na by force to look for my trouble. I have accepted that University of Bristol is the best university in the world. Abeg let me be undecided. Even my HYP PhD will never touch it.

undecided
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2011
Tippy Top:

@Sagamite
I don't know if you think you're making sence. On one hand you hate the comparism between "gays and racism" but on the other you made clear comparism between "gays and paedophilia".
How come you can't discern the fact people hate paedophilia because kids lack the maturity to indulge in sexual acts (same goes for bestiality).

I would suggest you stay out of this battle. . .

There's enough warriors already taking action on the battle front. grin  grin  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2011
Tippy Top:

@Sagamite
That is just rubbish as you don't know that for sure especially if the girl is post pubescent. There is nothing unnatural about sex with a post pubescent teenager by the way.
However I am still at a loss to see what exactly faggottry got to do with sex. On the contrary it is merely a manifestation of deep seated mental and spiritual sickness.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by TippyTop(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2011
mama-gee:

I would suggest you stay out of this battle. . .

There's enough warriors already taking action on the battle front. grin  grin  grin

Carry go.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by MaiSuya(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2011
GAR3TH:

now this [i]is [/i]a new one! shocked
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2011
Gbawe:

Inversely , racism can directly be compared to homophobia because both requires adults to 'live and let live' to understand that one cannot be prejudiced , enough to act malevolently , over the actions of those seen in the eyes of the law as legitimate adults. The black man is recognised as an adult with inalienable rights . Gay men , as long as they are involved with other gay adult men , should not be the target of summary execution because non of us can provide satisfactory argument , devoid of emotion, that consenting adult men should be executed because they wish to have a sexual relationship.
As usual you end up talking utter nonsense. Again I ask what in the world does faggottry have to do with sex. Inserting the male organ in another man's dung hole is sex to you
You clearly have lost the plot.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by GAR3TH(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Answer this, so you feel you make sense to compare homosexuality to racism but it is oranges and apples to compare homosexuality to the other depraved sexual desires?

First off, I was comparing Peoples hate of homosexuality to peoples hate of other races. I has comparing how one person can say he is against the hate of racism but he is for the hate of gay people. Basically I was comparing hate. so I dont know what you are trying to pull by asking me that question above.

Second, you were comparing unique sexual acts of intercourse to homosexuality. like I said in the other post sex has nothing to do with being gay and a relationship has nothing to do with sex. wasnt Jim McGreevey, former gov of New jersey, a married man with a wife and kids, he was gay. fact is being gay has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with a relationship aka love.

BTW I'm not gay if anyone was wondering, I just have an open mind.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2011

Only a very unintelligent Scientist , unaware of the basic correlation that needs to be established about age and coherrent adult consent , would make that patently flawed comparison.

Racism , in the main , is about adults discriminating against other adults on account of their race.

Homosexuality is generally defined as sexual intercouse between male adults .

Paedophilia is generally accepted to be a situation where an adult has sex with a child.

Necrophilia involves the practice of having sex with a cadaver ( a dead body).

Racism can therefore not be compared to paedophilia or Necrophilia because the child the paedophile preys upon is not a consenting adult and the cadaver the necrophilic individual debases is not a consenting or coherrent adult.

Well the people talking are not scientists. Why are you replying to them? Most cannot even survive the rigor or critical thinking involved in a science curriculum.

That is just rubbish as you don't know that for sure especially if the girl is post pubescent. There is nothing unnatural about sex with a post pubescent teenager by the way.
However I am still at a loss to see what exactly faggottry gas to do with sex. On the contrary it is merely a manifestation of mental and spiritual sickness.

Really Really? You don shack paraga for this friday night no be small. Bros, abeg pass me some Alchy
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2011
Tippy Top:

Carry go.
What is this supposed to mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.