Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98159 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

you are silly for being so condescending... I can go to your overbloated "anambra" and shake the table there. Empty kom kom.....

Let's do it. cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Eduj, multinational Abinbev Nigeria Limited

This is how I want you to start listing the industries cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Empty kom kom if only you had at least google searched, you won't be here disgracing yourself.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Eduj, this is Orange Drugs Nigeria, makers of Delta soup, drugs, etc

List the industries like this with pictures

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

Please follow this link. We are not kom kom like you noisemakers....big nothings

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://thenationonlineng.net/aba-shoe-factory-rated-best-in-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjCh_n1k_zrAhXDCewKHQrRAWkQxfQBMAJ6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw37ImElSudRRmsM_jFUP6D_

Follow akpa Amu gi there. Lol

Post pictures of those industries like I am doing.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:
Empty kom kom if only you had at least google searched, you won't be here disgracing yourself.

Show us the products of this melting plant in the market. Noisy shithole people cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2020
GOLDEN GUINEA IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!! SHAME ON HATERS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:

Follow akpa Amu gi there. Lol
Post pictures of those industries like I am doing.

Coward, we are not noise makers like you

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2020
GOLDEN GUINEA PREMISES.....SHAME ON EMPTY KOMKOMS .... THE PICTURES AND NEWS FOLLOWUP ARE THERE ONLINE BUT KOMKOMS WONT SEE IT.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:
GOLDEN GUINEA IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!! SHAME ON HATERS!!!!!!!

Only moribund golden Guinea and rusty multing plants? Where are their products in the market, noisemakers lol

Cutix cable Nigeria Limited Nnewi

The best cable company in Africa cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2020
TONIMAS OIL AND GAS, ABA

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Ekulo group Nigeria Limited Onitsha

Makers of..

Eva Wine, Goya Oil, Adonko Bitters, Mayonnaise, Sardine, Eva Soap, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Baron de Valls Wine, Don Simon Drink, Meditol Soap

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2020
COMETSTAR WIRE AND CABLE MANUFACTURING LTD. ABA.

ABIA DOES NOT MAKE NOISE....WE HAVE OUR OWN

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:
Ekulo group Nigeria Limited Onitsha

Makers of..

Eva Wine, Goya Oil, Adonko Bitters, Mayonnaise, Sardine, Eva Soap, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Baron de Valls Wine, Don Simon Drink, Meditol Soap

You had better go and flex your mosquito muscle with lesser states....we are too big for you to measure dicks with....

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:
COMETSTAR WIRE AND CABLE MANUFACTURING LTD. ABA.

ABIA DOES NOT MAKE NOISE....WE HAVE OUR OWN

Which one is comster? Hahahaha so you can compare this rubbish with what I posted below..lol

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

You had better go and flex your mosquito muscle with lesser states....we are too big for you to measure dicks with....

Abia state is a shithole cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:

Show us the products of this melting plant in the market. Noisy shithole people cheesy

KOMKOM GOLDEN GUINEA PRODUCT AND MELTING PLANT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ALL TO SEE BUT YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2020
KOMKOM BRAIN....WE DONT MAKE NOISE O....ACHEBE HIMSELF FELT DISGUSTED BY HOW YOU LOSERS MAKE NOISE LIKE KOMKOM...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:

Abia state is a shithole cheesy

You are not even igbo....locking horns between abia and anambra is no longer wise....so no proper igbo person would promote that. You are not igbo....go and ask who your father is...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

KOMKOM GOLDEN GUINEA PRODUCT AND MELTING PLANT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ALL TO SEE BUT YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE

Noisy mofos, so where is the in the market. I will expose you people today. Making noise about non existent industries cheesy

Juhel Drugs Nigeria Limited Anambra. See there products and you can see them in the market

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:

Which one is comster? Hahahaha so you can compare this rubbish with what I posted below..lol

so you have curtains in your factory....lol....chai....KARAMO....AUDIO FACTORY.... NOTICE ME FACTORY.....LOL.....FROM A KOMKOM BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

You are not even igbo....locking horns between abia and anambra is no longer wise....so no proper igbo person would promote that. You are not igbo....go and ask who your father is...

I opened this thread for you guys, so I can decide to Bleep you guys up cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:

Noisy mofos, so where is the in the market. I will expose you people today. Making noise about non existent industries cheesy

Juhel Drugs Nigeria Limited Anambra. See there products and you can see them in the market

Come to ABIA, RIVERS AND IMO STATE....it's in the market....

You are simply insecure, that's why you are dick measuring

inferiority complex kii you there

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
superlightning:

Come to ABIA, RIVERS AND IMO STATE....it's in the market....

You are simply insecure, that's why you are dick measuring

inferiority complex kii you there

Shows us the products in the market. Noisy people

Meanwhile welcome to Potters business park Anambra

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Tommy Tommy noodles. I dey wait for you guys.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:
You are so shameless. So shell pipeline is part of industries in Abia state?

How many of them? Even ordinary Nnewi has more industrial complexes than entire Abia state . Shame on you people. I still need pictures of those industries to know if they are one room industry. He even posted GEEPEE. Shameless Aba miscreants. cheesy

geepee is an Indian company hope you know ? did you even open the links ?

shell has oil and gas facilities in Abia that supplies our industrial estates with gas-hope you know ?

I didn't even add sevenup and other multinationals in Abia.

please are we now comparing indeginious firms ? if so inform me because am limiting myself for now to
"multinationals"

Don't even go to industrial estate because Abia state beats any in the East .Stop playing dumb (unless you're actually dumb). Shell financed a gas delivery network in ABA for a reason and has expanded it twice in the last 7 years for a reason .
you asked for a link and I have provided it ,you asked for pics let me give you some

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. Please start showing us the industries. You guys are all noise. List the industries just like I did, and stop making noise. You guys are just noisemakers with nothing to show

[s]
eduj:

geepee is an Indian company hope you know ? did you even open the links ?shell has oil and gas facilities in Abia that supplies our industrial estates with gas-hope you know ? I didn't even add sevenup and other multinationals in Abia.please are we now comparing indeginious firms ? if so inform me because am limiting myself for now to multinationals"Don't even go to industrial estate because Abia state beats any in the East .Stop playing dumb (unless you're actually dumb). Shell financed a gas delivery network in ABA for a reason and has expanded it twice in the last 7 years for a reason .
you asked for a link and I have provided it ,you asked for pics let me give you some
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Eduj, see my previous post on how I listed industries with pictures and location for verification. Do it like that.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
oneeast3:
Keep deceiving yourself. Please start showing us the industries. You guys are all noise. List the industries just like I did, and stop making noise. You guys are just noisemakers with nothing to show

[s][/s]
so you want only pics now ? no more links ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
eduj:

Post pictures of the industries, with its location same way I did mine, so that with simple google search one can confirm its location.

The same plastic that innoson does better in different forms that you are here yapping about GEEPPE

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast3: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2020
eduj:

What's this biko? Abia people are like their leaders. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (72) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.