Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (97643 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by TEDHorsePower: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:

This is what I have been expecting Abians to do since. Project the good sides of your state too. Your governors may be terrible back to back but it doesn't change the fact that Abia has great potentials.

Failed state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by superlightning: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

Put your Aba ass down on this thread and show us your useless Abia state. Stop running lol

some losers actually wants to be noticed this beautiful morning.

They ask for a rumble but when they eventually get it, they run to the mods like a lil girl who was bullied.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by TEDHorsePower: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2020
superlightning:

ome losers actually wants to be noticed this beautiful morning.
They ask for a rumble but when they eventually get it, they run to the mods like a lil girl who was bullied.

See who is talking about mod, are you not the same idiot that calls the mod to rescue you guys simply because
he is from your cursed Abia state. Start showing us your shithole Abia state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Sammy07: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:

This is what I have been expecting Abians to do since. Project the good sides of your state too. Your governors may be terrible back to back but it doesn't change the fact that Abia has great potentials.

but if it were Any SW state, you won't say this.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Help move to FP abeg
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Aba..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Aba-Owerri road.....Aba

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2020
More...

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Construction of roads in CPS Aba

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2020
.......Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Aba.....

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Got to go.......

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by proeast(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

but if it were Any SW state, you won't say this.

As you can see my name is PROEAST, not prowest. So I'm not responsible for your region grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Sammy07: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:

As you can see my name is PROEAST, not prowest. So I'm not responsible for your region grin

Lol, Kosi wahala. grin
All the badmouthing on that abeokuta thread, was.......lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by bigwig071(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wait ooo na aba wey I dey or anoda 1 b dat?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by bigwig071(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Op. U get mind post dis unreal pictures dat shows d side wey gud smal.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by nwadiuko1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigwig071:
Wait ooo na aba wey I dey or anoda 1 b dat?
if you are in Aba you should know those places
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by nwadiuko1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigwig071:
Op. U get mind post dis unreal pictures dat shows d side wey gud smal.
unreal? side wey good small? make una fear God na.......
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
proeast:

Is that third picture a state boundary?
yes
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Hospitality in aba.
Benez hotels

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Addrax suites

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Hotel De laurel
Merry homes
Emanet
Hotel De la paix (old pics)
While Aba can't compete with owerri in the sheer size, number and elegance of their hotels, gradually the quality and aesthetics of hotels in the city is improving.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Supremos: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Imagine outdated building architectures still being all over Abia and Enugu.

No semblance of 21st century architectural masterpiece anywhere, except archaic buildings that doesn't have a place in this millennium.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by proeast(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2020
eduj:

yes

With Akwa Ibom?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2020
post=90890053:
Aba

The media keeps painting abia as though no good thing can come from it .....

Every state has their bad side, aba is still better than Lagos at least in neatness
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

I as much as I hate whats going on in my sate,I dislike to see people like you acting is if your own state is paradise on earth.
Is there any 10km road in any state in Nigeria that is totally in good shape?
Name them except maybe Abuja.

Umuahia to enugu
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stan2330:

my advice is for you to travel to other states

For me, abia is almost better than owerri
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ojiofor: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Xavfra:

Umuahia to enugu

It's federal road even at that you will still drive on some bad spots or still under going construction.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by giftedben: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Justice35:
Nice......... abia is not as bad as people think....more pictures please we must change the narrative here.....enyiba of aba.....the great elephant..... All the way from coal city,,,,,1 love!!

I am sorry for you guys. Stupid set human beings.
How much were you guys paid? to post fake pictures of Abia state!!. What you people did was to snap a side of the road that is good but not snapping the whole road, especially Aba that is so dirty with bad roads and air pollution.

Tell the Governor that his plans have failed. This is exactly why Nnamdi kanu insults everybody because that is the only language you people understand. Fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by nijabazaar: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
See, stereotypes are bad.

The images painted of Aba here is always of dirty smudges and piles upon piles of dirt.
These pictures changed the narrative.
Never indulge in a single story.

Maybe, the rusted brown roofs of Ibadan is generally built on stereotypes too?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

It's federal road even at that you will still drive on some bad spots or still under going construction.

Going to enugu is smooth
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Supremos:
Imagine outdated building architectures still being all over Abia and Enugu.

No semblance of 21st century architectural masterpiece anywhere, except archaic buildings that doesn't have a place in this millennium.

if not for anything the church of later days saint temple in aba is among the best architectural masterpieces in the country.
point is, their are beautiful structures in Abia mostly private residence and hotels but office spaces is still a no no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.