Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98411 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Umueme:
Update from Okpu-Umuobo - Mgboko - Obingwa LG headquarters 25km rd construction .......

Oga umueme
Is this road construction still going on
(This road is very important) together with the
Ekeapara-owerrinta Road are the still ongoing?

also how about the ovom mechanical village construction,
With the leather and garment cluster umukalika
Hope it hasn't been abadoned again?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
eduj:

please bear with me ,I traveled out of the East for sometime. I will upload pictures to the thread soon

Kk
Please if you come back keep updating us

I love the way anambra, imo thread has been going on (it shows how we are gradually going far down east) I don't really need to see Ebonyi thread b4 I Know they are doing well too,
So most of us here are hungry for the gradual renewal of Aba

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nigercity:

Oga umueme
Is this road construction still going on
(This road is very important) together with the
Ekeapara-owerrinta Road are the still ongoing?

also how about the ovom mechanical village construction,
With the leather and garment cluster umukalika
Hope it hasn't been abadoned again?

Well as far as I know, almost all projects I know of is abandoned o. Lets watch till dry season
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Eduj come and show us what's happening in Abia
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by collagiatepaper: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dirty Aba pig cheesy

Just look at the essay you wrote, it says alot about how pained you are over my post.

Now hear this, you are a hopeless frustrated animal from the cursed backward shithole Abia state. That you are told to go to your Abia thread is not an insult but go there to discuss your useless worthless state.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are never worried, instead you come here on a daily to camp like an ediot.

Eduj, you are such a miserable frustrated fellow. You are a failure in life, that's why all you do is to sleep on this thread. You are not from Anambra but you are always here, why?
Eduj, go and do something meaningful with your miserable life, we are not responsible to the miserable condition of your backward shithole Abia state.

Get lost and disappear, you scum

[s]
eduj:

stop barking too much- you this ekuke . internet don gives sloths like you courage to talk anyhow without consequence I know whom you are-someone suffering from acute deficiencies . only you get over 10 monikers -are you well at all Every day ,like a demented ekuke suffering from a swollen scrotum , you go d pick fight up and down Nairaland, with children young enough to be your grandchildren or those old enough to be your grandfather - go get a life (not the alcoholic drink oh because you should quite your permanent drunken state )I also know your game better than you realize
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
This thread..
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga eduj and umueme
I heard that the people of osisisoma took the F.G to court which has been delaying the the construction of a trailer park in aro ngwa, which was to be done together with the Enugu-ph express way...

How true is this info
If it true then that particular community must be daft
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Taa mechionu this jobless dirty Aba ipob miscreant. Go and face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state and your kerosene sharing governor. cheesy

[s]
eduj:

I have employed more people than you have ever done since your escape/ expulsion from paradise.
u don come again, when I process you now, one of these hypocri..... mod's will accuse me of bullying your putr.. as.. and ban me again. the way you open accounts eh, if you put that effort in doing something profitable, maybe you kin.d.r.d will have had another millionaire.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Taa mechionu this jobless dirty Aba ipob miscreant. Go and face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state and your kerosene sharing governor. cheesy

[s][/s]

another moniker. Mynd44 and these other mods , oya ban am. He was born out of fornic.t.d insults
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Just imagine this one from the cursed backward shithole Abia state. What I stated is a fact, not an insult, you are the one actually insulting people here. That was why you were banned and now you are back. Mynd44 ban this poster for insulting people here

eduj:

another moniker. Mynd44 and these other mods , oya ban am. He was born out of fornic.t.d insults
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Just imagine this one from the cursed backward shithole Abia state. What I stated is a fact, not an insult, you are the one actually insulting people here. That was why you were banned and now you are back. Mynd44 ban this poster for insulting people here

bro you have had 12 monikers that I know of now- how jobless can one get ?

in a year and half, you will soon run out of funds to get data and insult your betters online.

if truly you're man, you won't be constituting nuisance online cause of the paltry 25k obiano pays you guys.

you're not strong or smart enough to make it in real life.

that I don't want to engage in mudslinging between states doesn't make yours better than mine.

and when you're looking for a job soon ,just chat me up. I know of a refuse disposal company that best suits you
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lemme be sincere with you, you are a failure in life. You are an ordinary dirty Aba ipob miscreant that failed in life that's why you are sleeping on Anambra thread. When they ask you to leave you will say they are insulting you.

You waste data everyday on Anambra thread while your Abia thread is lying in waste with no one here.

Eduj, stay here to update us on issues concerning your backward shithole state. Stop being a nuisance everywhere. You operate different monikers with which you cause nuisance everywhere because of 5 litres kerosene Okezie gave you.

Eduj, go and do something with your miserable life. Leave Anambra alone and face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state. You are capable of making it in life, but because of your laziness, you are bought with ordinary kerosene. Go to Aba and start packing dustbin, it's a better job than collecting 2liters of kerosene.

Face your backward shithole Abia state, it is not an insult.

eduj:

bro you have had 12 monikers that I know of now- how jobless can one get ? in a year and half, you will soon run out of funds to get data and insult your betters online. if truly you're man, you won't be constituting nuisance online cause of the paltry 25k obiano pays you guysyou're not strong or smart enough to make it in real life. that I don't want to engage in mudslinging between states doesn't make yours better than mine.and when you're looking for a job soon ,just chat me up. I know of a refuse disposal company that best suits you
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Lemme be sincere with you, you are a failure in life. You are an ordinary dirty Aba ipob miscreant that failed in life that's why you are sleeping on Anambra thread. When they ask you to leave you will say they are insulting you.

You waste data everyday on Anambra thread while your Abia thread is lying in waste with no one here.

Eduj, stay here to update us on issues concerning your backward shithole state. Stop being a nuisance everywhere. You operate different monikers with which you cause nuisance everywhere because of 5 litres kerosene Okezie gave you.

Eduj, go and do something with your miserable life. Leave Anambra alone and face your backward useless worthless shithole Abia state. You are capable of making it in life, but because of your laziness, you are bought with ordinary kerosene. Go to Aba and start packing dustbin, it's a better job than collecting 2liters of kerosene.

Face your backward shithole Abia state, it is not an insult.

hahaha, oga dm me when you want something truly productive doing.
I repeat, in a year and half you will be out of employment.

talk of laziness? you spend 18 hrs each day on Nairaland. we got banned and in the next 3 hours you're back with a new moniker- who the hell does that?

thank God no decent woman has accepted your suit for marriage - in your own case it will be slavery.

if you don't want me on Anambra thread, then don't mention Abia state - and oh, I know you truly aren't from Anambra grandpa sloth .
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Eduj, send me your account number so I can send you money to buy barrow to start moving waste that's littered in Aba, that's a good job.

Spend every 20hrs everyday on nairaland, sleeping on Anambra thread. Do you have any other life other than being on Anambra thread?

Because you are useless in life coupled with how badly you smell like Aba, nobody comes close to you, no wonder you are alone in life, no friends, no wife, etc.

Eduj, you have no more pictures of gutter for your usual propaganda? Lol. Okezie is yet to finish another gutter.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, that's enough to continue to break your heart. Face your useless worthless shithole Abia state, but you won't.

Are we responsible for the backward condition of Abia state?

Eduj, the fact that you are from Abia state makes it worse because people are avoiding anyone from Abia because you guys are regarded as cursed people just like your state. Ndo oh cheesy

Old grandpapa. Agadi na agwo ofe cheesy

eduj:

hahaha, oga dm me when you want something truly productive doing. I repeat, in a year and half you will be out of employment. talk of laziness? you spend 18 hrs each day on Nairaland. we got banned and in the next 3 hours you're back with a new moniker- who the hell does that? thank God no decent woman has accepted your suit for marriage - in your own case it will be slavery if you don't want me on Anambra thread, then don't mention Abia state - and oh, I know you truly aren't from Anambra grandpa sloth .
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Eduj and his parents collecting 2liters of kerosene from their useless incompetent kerosene governor. Abia is cursed cheesy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okezie commissioning kerosene sharing in Abia state. cheesy

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Eduj, send me your account number so I can send you money to buy barrow to start moving waste that's littered in Aba, that's a good job.

Spend every 20hrs everyday on nairaland, sleeping on Anambra thread. Do you have any other life other than being on Anambra thread?

Because you are useless in life coupled with how badly you smell like Aba, nobody comes close to you, no wonder you are alone in life, no friends, no wife, etc.

Eduj, you have no more pictures of gutter for your usual propaganda? Lol. Okezie is yet to finish another gutter.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, that's enough to continue to break your heart. Face your useless worthless shithole Abia state, but you won't.

Are we responsible for the backward condition of Abia state?

Eduj, the fact that you are from Abia state makes it worse because people are avoiding anyone from Abia because you guys are regarded as cursed people just like your state. Ndo oh cheesy

Old grandpapa. Agadi na agwo ofe cheesy

After the literal ass spanking you got in the Anambra state thread, you had to move your lecture to the Abia state thread to avoid further embarrassment.

once am done with you again ,you will run under the skirt of that mod that seems to be your mother.

Abia state deputy governor even tried in giving his village people a tanker of kerosene, should I post pictures of Peter obi sharing 500 naira to women old enough to be his mum in Anambra ?

I can bet you that all through your life ,you haven't made up to 200k legitimately.

A wheel barrow ? that's only what you can afford ? come on , obiano should pay you guys better. that alone shows how poor you are both in character and finance.

and guess who has most population in the cursed Aba after our brothers from owerri ?

shell, levantis, PZ, Nigeria breweries , glass force,7-up , gee-pee industries,Gzi and a host of other names that your state can't even dream of makes fallacies of your claim that peeps are running away from my state.

what a lazy man like you can't understand is that I won't just transport myself down to the East just to take pictures of government developments in the East. As a propaganda cockro.ch, you should know am not at your level.

once again, in a year and half time when your out of work,contact me for better employment but be ready for hard work oh.

and please, there is nothing bad in mentioning my moniker once in your replies- it's getting cumbersome repeating it as if your doing incantations
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Hahahaha

Dirty Aba miscreant, I chased you with plank, beating you blue and black from Anambra thread down to this useless thread you can't even update with even gutter pictures

Eduj, you are a miserable frustrated jobkess fellow, that's why I have decided to buy you a wheel Barrow so you can start doing something in your dirty Aba.

Eduj, I want to help your .miserable life so you can be useful in life and stop going to Anambra thread. Be busy for once with something.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Aba is a dilapidated sewage pit toilet while Umuahia is a glorified village. No wonder your people are running away from that shithole.

You are listing imaginary companies, please show us the pictures of the companies.

Eduj, you are so cursed in life, that Okezie had to buy you with few litres of kerosene. That's the banes most Abia people, you guys are cheap and useless, no wonder ediots have been ruling you guys since 1999.

Your useless incompetent governor has been building one FLYOVER for almost 8yrs but you dirty Aba ipob miscreants aren't bothered. All you ediots do is to go around SE states causing trouble.

You people destroyed your useless worthless shithole state and now looking for another state to destroy.

Igbos are being insulted today because of the condition of Abia state. You lots are a huge disgrace to the igbos. No wonder almost 80% of your population are IPOB miscreants.

Eduj, I can help you in life. Just dm me for financial, so you can at least buy a barrow to start with. Collecting few liters of kerosene can't take you anywhere. I spit on you eduj. cheesy

eduj:

After the literal ass spanking you got in the Anambra state thread, you had to move your lecture to the Abia state thread to avoid further embarrassment.once am done with you again ,you will run under the skirt of that mod that seems to be your mother. Abia state deputy governor even tried in giving his village people a tanker of kerosene, [should I post pictures of Peter obi sharing 500 naira to women old enough to be his mum in Anambra ? [/b] can bet you that all through your life ,you haven't made up to 200k legitimately A wheel barrow ? that's only what you can afford ? come on , obiano should pay you guys better. that alone shows how poor you are both in character and finance.and guess who has most population in the cursed Aba after our brothers from owerri ?
hell, levantis, PZ, Nigeria breweries , glass force,7-up , gee-pee industries,Gzi and a host of other names that your state can't even dream of makes fallacies of your claim that peeps are running away from my state.
what a lazy man like you can't understand is that I won't just transport myself down to the East just to take pictures of government developments in the East. As a propaganda cockro.ch, you should know am not at your level.once again, in a year and half time when your out of work,contact me for better employment but be ready for hard work oh.and please, there is nothing bad in mentioning my moniker once in your replies- it's getting cumbersome repeating it as if your doing incantations

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Eduj, Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Others are posting projects completed but Abia is busy sharing kerosene

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Eduj, other states are completing real projects but your useless worthless backward shithole Abia state has been commissioning kerosene sharing. No wonder almost all of you are IPOB miscreants because your state has failed you guys.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Hahahaha

Dirty Aba miscreant, I chased you with plank, beating you blue and black from Anambra thread down to this useless thread you can't even update with even gutter pictures

Eduj, you are a miserable frustrated jobkess fellow, that's why I have decided to buy you a wheel Barrow so you can start doing something in your dirty Aba.

Eduj, I want to help your .miserable life so you can be useful in life and stop going to Anambra thread. Be busy for once with something.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Aba is a dilapidated sewage pit toilet while Umuahia is a glorified village. No wonder your people are running away from that shithole.

You are listing imaginary companies, please show us the pictures of the companies.

Eduj, you are so cursed in life, that Okezie had to buy you with few litres of kerosene. That's the banes most Abia people, you guys are cheap and useless, no wonder ediots have been ruling you guys since 1999.

Your useless incompetent governor has been building one FLYOVER for almost 8yrs but you dirty Aba ipob miscreants aren't bothered. All you ediots do is to go around SE states causing trouble.

You people destroyed your useless worthless shithole state and now looking for another state to destroy.

Igbos are being insulted today because of the condition of Abia state. You lots are a huge disgrace to the igbos. No wonder almost 80% of your population are IPOB miscreants.

Eduj, I can help you in life. Just dm me for financial, so you can at least buy a barrow to start with. Collecting few liters of kerosene can't take you anywhere. I spit on you eduj. cheesy

been a while I have seen such pain filled rhetoric.But am not surprised its consistent to your personality since you registered this moniker.

oga don't claim you're sympathetic to the status of igbo's in this country . I have never seen you defend the Igbo man against the ethnic bigots everywhere in this forum.You don't join in the debates or campaigns waged by pro-igbo members.
you exist only to denigrate and insult every Igbo state (Anambra included) with different monikers.
the only people who fight against are those from the SE- and that's why am certain that you're not from Anambra.

Any day I get evidence that you're from Anambra,I will embarrass you with pictures you will cry to remember.

All you are after is for states in the SE to engage one another in a mudslinging contest so that you can masturbate to the resulting gory pictures- am onto you.

And please stop embarassing yourself dude, you can barely take care of yourself talk more of giving out loans. if not for subsidy handed down by politicians, your type will be begging in the traffic jams of Lagos.

if not for freebasics and the low consumption of data by this site ,your monthly salary can't even begin to cover substantial data subscriptions.

I don't need to spit on you cause you're already spit.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Hahahaha

See pain in all your sentences. You woke by 1am with tears to respond to my post. Eduj, what evidence do you need? You are scared to do pictures competition. Lol

Stop hiding from your shadow, let's do competition with pictures, I bet by the time I post pictures of Abia state, you will abandon this thread that I created for you.

You are so useless and worthless in life without direction, that I had to open this thread for you Abia miscreants, so that you people can show us what you have got in your backward shithole Abia state.

Useless frustrated fellow, you take your envy and bitterness to Anambra thread meanwhile you have nothing to show here except kerosene sharing.

Eduj, you need to start thinking outside the box on how to fix your miserable life. Collecting kerosene everytime to promote a failed governor in your backward shithole state is un-Igbo.

If dem born you well, dare me with pictures, I bet you, you will deactivate your account. I will so embarrass with pictures of Abia state that you would almost commit suicide.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. That's something to keep you in a moody state but you are everywhere causing trouble.

Igbos have been covering for you Abia, I will so open several threads to show the world the current situation in Abia state, that you would wish you never started this with me. Lets just do picture competition.

Jobless hopeless frustrated vagabond that eat from dirty Aba gutter. Dm me, I wanna fix your miserable condition. Aba dirty miscreant.

Stinking Aba pig. I spit on you..

eduj:

been a while I have seen such pain filled rhetoric.But am not surprised its consistent to your personality since you registered this moniker.oga don't claim you're sympathetic to the status of igbo's in this country . I have never seen you defend the Igbo man against the ethnic bigots everywhere in this forum.You don't join in the debates or campaigns waged by both pro and anti-igbo. the only people who fight against are those from the SE- and that's why am certain that you're not from Anambra.Any day I get evidence that you're from Anambra,I will embarrass you with pictures you will cry to remember. All you are after is for states in the SE to engage one another in a mudslinging contest so that you can masturbate to the resulting gory pictures- am onto you.And please stop embarassing yourself dude, you can barely take care of yourself talk more of giving out loans. if not for subsidy handed down by politicians, your type will be begging in the traffic jams of Lagos.f not for freebasics and the low consumption of data by this site ,your monthly salary can't even begin to cover substantial data subscriptions.I don't need to spit on you cause you're already spit
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Eduj, other states are completing real projects but your useless worthless backward shithole Abia state has been commissioning kerosene sharing. No wonder almost all of you are IPOB miscreants because your state has failed you guys.

Eduj, respond to this too. Let's do picture competition, I bet you will commit suicide when I open pandora box pictures on Abia state. cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Eduj, let's start with this, before we show people how dilapidated and dirty your useless worthless shithole Abia state is. cheesy

This is the only project that a whole governor has done for 8yrs, still yet not 80% completed. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by googlepikins: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

I'm not from neither of your States, but you my man is so childish and stupid. That's why you fools deserve the government you all have. Stupid
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2021
You are stupid and childish, what we are doing is to get the government of the cursed backward shithole Abia state to start working like other eastern governors. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Stupid

googlepikins:

I'm not from neither of your States, but you my man is so childish and stupid. That's why you fools deserve the government you all have. Stupid
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ABlAstate: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
I am from OSISIOMA NGWA, but truth be told Abia is the worst state so far in Nigeria. I feel very ashamed of being Abia indigene
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ABlAstate: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Eduj, let's start with this, before we show people how dilapidated and dirty your useless worthless shithole Abia state is. cheesy

This is the only project that a whole governor has done for 8yrs, still yet not 80% completed. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

There's absolutely nothing to show for in Abia state since 1999. Abia state is in a shambolic situation
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by googlepikins: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
You are stupid and childish, what we are doing is to get the government of the cursed backward shithole Abia state to start working like other eastern governors. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Stupid

Ok

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2021
What are you doing to make sure that Abia elects sane person in the next poll? Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, the state has elected back to back the worst governors in Nigeria since 1999, but you miscreants are never worried. Ikuku is already warming up to take over from the useless incompetent failure Okezie.

[s]
eduj:

Your stat is wrong- Otti won in less than 7 of Abias 17 lga's . though obingwa and osisioma lga have about 35% of Abias collected pvc's. Anyway, as Anambra goes to the polls today ,we hope that it's conducted without violence and that the people's choice emerges as winner- goodluck
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by chumaZ(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
What are you doing to make sure that Abia elects sane person in the next poll? Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, the state has elected back to back the worst governors in Nigeria since 1999, but you miscreants are never worried. Ikuku is already warming up to take over from the useless incompetent failure Okezie.

[s][/s]

This guy you sure say you normal
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MI6Surveillance: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2021
chumaZ:

I am not normal

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.