Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98360 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2022
XerXerz:
Poverty rate in abia is almost the same with that of ebonyi. Presently ebonyi has overtaken abia state in all facets of development. Ebonyi will soon have airport but abia is still swimming in dilapidated roads and filth
Atulu tagbuo gi there.

Nwoke mechi onu and quit embarrassing yourself. You come online and yap trash. All you do is make noise without facts. I am telling you fact and you are busy embarrassing yourself.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by XerXerz: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth there. Everyone knows that abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. It is a fact known by Everyone, so stol fooling yourself

SonOfEl:

Nwoke mechi onu and quit embarrassing yourself. You come online and yap trash. All you do is make noise without facts. I am telling you fact and you are busy embarrassing yourself.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
XerXerz:
Shut up your dirty mouth there. Everyone knows that abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. It is a fact known by Everyone, so stol fooling yourself

Your case is finished. Sorry I can't help you
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by XerXerz: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stop crying and face the discussion

SonOfEl:

Your case is finished. Sorry I can't help you
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
XerXerz:
Stop crying and face the discussion

There is nothing to discuss dude. Ifuo la
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by XerXerz: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nwa aba mechionu

SonOfEl:

There is nothing to discuss dude. Ifuo la
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Fortruth: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
SonOfEl:

Guy, both of those states are quite poor, although resource rich.

When you have the likes of Theo Orji and Ikpeazu, or the 80 year old Elechi or Devil Umahi in power what do u expect….
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
XerXerz:
Nwa aba mechionu

*Yawns*
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good to see the new government house coming on

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Not left out is Jaac building

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oilykid(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
3duj:
I think this validates the rapid industrialization going on in Abia {Aba area) .
Abia got the second largest share of capital importation in Nigeria from 3019-2021.

I expect that to ride further as geometric power plant kicks off and many more industries and power facilities like Shell's city gate facility along gas line obingwa LGA comes onstream
What's the update on this she'll facility
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oilykid(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

This is as a result of Enyimba's economic City investments and also Geomteric Power investment by AFDB. But majorly encouraged by EEC
Is the enyimba city sti on going?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
oilykid:

What's the update on this she'll facility

Earth works and early site preparation works just concluded last year, the plant will likely be completed late this year or early next year. If your at Aba, find your way from ogbor hill to glass industries .the plant is located on gas line (road) ,that’s also the road leading to Aba malting plant
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
oilykid:

Covid 19 did a number on that project.the anchor tenant -the Chinese conglomerate ,Ruyi group is yet to begin construction , so no ground breaking has occurred.

It’s not over though, There is a Chinese industrial park already on ground and there is a huge private university whose construction is almost completed. Also geometric power is now operational so hopefully in years to come , ……..

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oilykid(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
3duj:

Earth works and early site preparation works just concluded last year, the plant will likely be completed late this year or early next year. If your at Aba, find your way from ogbor hill to glass industries .the plant is located on gas line (road) ,that’s also the road leading to Aba malting plant
So the project is still on going ??
I'm in lag
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oilykid(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
3duj:

Covid 19 did a number on that project.the anchor tenant -the Chinese conglomerate ,Ruyi group is yet to begin construction , so no ground breaking has occurred.

It’s not over though, There is a Chinese industrial park already on ground and there is a huge private university whose construction is almost completed. Also geometric power is now operational so hopefully in years to come , ……..
The Chinese industrial park is already ongoing??
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
oilykid:

The Chinese industrial park is already ongoing??

Inner galaxy industrial park is located there.in fact it was this park that gave birth to that idea

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
oilykid:

So the project is still on going ??
I'm in lag

Yeah it very much going on along with gas pipeline expansion for Nigerian breweries Aba plant

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
oilykid:

Ofcourse it is, visit their site to follow up with the progress.

THey are waiting for Geometric to do ground breaking.

Once Geometric delivers, they will do ground breaking ceremonry this year.

Already Geometri has delivered and the ground breaking will commence this January or February

Last year they won the bid to construct PH-Enugu Road and toll it.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-announces-preferred-bidders-for-highway-concession/
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oilykid(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Ofcourse it is, visit their site to follow up with the progress.

THey are waiting for Geometric to do ground breaking.

Once Geometric delivers, they will do ground breaking ceremonry this year.

Already Geometri has delivered and the ground breaking will commence this January or February

Last year they won the bid to construct PH-Enugu Road and toll it.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-announces-preferred-bidders-for-highway-concession/
Hmmmm. I hope it comes to live tho and not become another abandoned project.
Btw,u thought that geometric have already finished their power project in aba
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=oilykid post=120002677]
Btw,u thought that geometric have already finished their power project in aba[/quote

It will come to life. I follow it and I know it is not an abandoned project, at this point ABia State govt has litttle to do in terms of the project starting. THe project is now on auto pilot and is being driven by the private sector. Every necessary approval has been granted.

Yes Geometric has finished their powerplnt. They are now trying to rehabilitate the distribution lines
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
oilykid:

It will come to life. I follow it and I know it is not an abandoned project, at this point ABia State govt has litttle to do in terms of the project starting. THe project is now on auto pilot and is being driven by the private sector. Every necessary approval has been granted.

Yes Geometric has finished their powerplnt. They are now trying to rehabilitate the distribution lines

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
oilykid:

Let me add in a few thoughts.

This thread doesn’t in any way show the full extent of what’s happening in Abia-especially Aba today. Those of us contributing are doing so at personal will. Unlike the threads of imo ,Anambra and Enugu state that at one time or the other had peoples working for the respective state governments pushing it at full steam,the same can’t be said for Abia or Ebonyi state threads.

It also means that we don’t have the full information on happenings as we can only speculate.

That being said,

1)geometric energy last year bought off EEDC from Aba and 7 other lga’s in Abia state
Geometric energy is now collecting fees and distributing power from alaoji to Aba.
The Geometric power plant isn’t yet fully operational ,it is undergoing maintenance and servicing of its turbines(3 gas turbines).
Abia state government invested state funds into the plant to enable it meet the financial burdens the litigation for 8 years with EEDC caused.
Expect at least 18 hours uninterrupted power supply in Aba before December this year.

2) like I said earlier ,there is a university almost completed and a Chinese industrial estate at the site of Enyinmba economic city, and now with geometric coming up shortly and the permission to build the Enugu-ph express gotten, that project is gaining traction. Also bear in mind that similar to the eco Atlantic City ,the lekki free trade zone etc, this project has an estimated completion date of slightly less than 20 years

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2023
3duj:

Let me add in a few thoughts.

This thread doesn’t in any way show the full extent of what’s happening in Abia-especially Aba today. Those of us contributing are doing so at personal will. Unlike the threads of imo ,Anambra and Enugu state that at one time or the other had peoples working for the respective state governments pushing it at full steam,the same can’t be said for Abia or Ebonyi state threads.

It also means that we don’t have the full information on happenings as we can only speculate.

That being said,

1)geometric energy last year bought off EEDC from Aba and 7 other lga’s in Abia state
Geometric energy is now collecting fees and distributing power from alaoji to Aba.
The Geometric power plant isn’t yet fully operational ,it is undergoing maintenance and servicing of its turbines(3 gas turbines).
Abia state government invested state funds into the plant to enable it meet the financial burdens the litigation for 8 years with EEDC caused.
Expect at least 18 hours uninterrupted power supply in Aba before December this year.

2) like I said earlier ,there is a university almost completed and a Chinese industrial estate at the site of Enyinmba economic city, and now with geometric coming up shortly and the permission to build the Enugu-ph express gotten, that project is gaining traction. Also bear in mind that similar to the eco Atlantic City ,the lekki free trade zone etc, this project has an estimated completion date of slightly less than 20 years

I agree with you bro.

Alot is happening and many people don't know.

FOr example this road construction at Crystal Park by PH road.

Also I did not even know when the company on the last pics came into ABa. THe company with blue and red colour at the background

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Aba AMbience is really changing..

SLowly but stedily we will recover all bad roads in Aba

What the next gov must do is to now ensure all the roads are dust free and continuos tree planting initiated

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Aba, realities on ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1cPnjTNP0

NwekereNdoki:
Aba AMbience is really changing..

SLowly but stedily we will recover all bad roads in Aba

What the next gov must do is to now ensure all the roads are dust free and continuos tree planting initiated
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Aba, realities on ground

Lol grin grin

Mumuuu

Is this not an old video of Aba-Owerri Road before it was completed and the osisioma flyover?

Same place today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
cheesy

NwekereNdoki:

Is this not an old video of Aba-Owerri Road before it was completed and the osisioma flyover?

Same place today
Mumu man keep deceiving yourself. Look at the current outlook of aba in this new video. See how you are desperately trying to cover up the dilapidated shithole aba

NwekereNdoki:
MumuuuIs this not an old video of Aba-Owerri Road before it was completed and the osisioma flyover?
Same place today
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
cheesy

Mumu man keep deceiving yourself. Look at the current outlook of aba in this new video. See how you are desperately trying to cover up the dilapidated shithole aba

I feel nothing but pity for this self-delusi*n of yours
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Julianaa: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Favour622:
I stay in agbor, for me I use agbor > onitsha > owerri to Aba, where I stay at alaoji ugwunagbo axis. or agbor > ozoro > ughelli >beyelsa > port Harcourt to Aba sometimes i stay at ogbor hill. Good morning to you too
good evening boss, please can you help me with data?
Any amount
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Julianaa: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
We spent the night at granny's place (going), my Dad wanted to pickup something that's why... But changed route when coming back...
good evening boss, please can you help me with data?
Any amount

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (72) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.