Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98572 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by XerXerz: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jobless dirty aba pig you camp on nairaland 24/7 spewing trash. The guy you quoted can feed you and your poor family for 100yrs without blinking. Jobless miscreants are usually the first to yap jobless. Dirty aba ipob miscreant

3duj:

Nobi your fault sha. You have no house or property in any state in the East talk more of Nigeria, but because of the anonymous nature of places like Nairaland, you insult your betters . At the twilight of your miserable life, hope you tell your family that while others where busy making it, you where busy being an internet troll on 1k monthly sub

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3pointsagree: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
XerXerz:
Jobless dirty aba pig you camp on nairaland 24/7 spewing trash. The guy you quoted can feed you and your poor family for 100yrs without blinking. Jobless miscreants are usually the first to yap jobless. Dirty aba ipob miscreant

Wise people don't beg for favor
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 6:21am On Feb 07, 2023
XerXerz:

You u really have inferiority complex. Sorry o
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Igeri: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2023
I think this fellow that's so obsessed with pig is actually from the pig family.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria is the problem of igboland. Because abia is a failed state, that was why they formed ipob terrorists organisations to destroy the region. Why can't abia focus on developing their backward useless worthless shithole state. Abia state is the problem of igboland. Just shut up your mouth, please show us pictures of what's happening at EEC,they haven't laid a single block for almost a decade but mumu like you think they can handle major road project. Abia state is cursed

NwekereNdoki:

U are still saying the same thing this time more lengthier and rephrased.No solution on the ay forward, but dwelling in the past
on't even have time again for you. What I want to tell u is that, grow up. COme to your senses and invest in SE. That's what matters

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

NwekereNdoki:

Soludo will do well. That I am sure
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by XerXerz: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Dirty aba p1g, you always trying to find a way to promote your backward useless worthless shithole abia state.
. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, so stop deceiving yourself. There's nothing that's working in abia state. Almost all the roads in abia state are dilapidated, but you want us to believe that such useless good for nothing state was handed over a major highway to repair. The same EEC has been on billboards for over a decade and nothing to show, while Awka Millennium city that started yesterday is already on site. Stop bringing your inferiority complex here. The fact that you are from Abia is enough to make you lie low because your state is cursed, no sane person speaks about abia state in public.

NwekereNdoki:
Igbos miscalculate and overhype Lagos sometimes.did the maths and i found out that investing in the east will give you access to bigger market than Lagoere is hSouth South and South East has a population of 26 and 22 Milllion people respectively. If you combine them together that's 48 million people. South West has a total population of 32.5 million people.[/b]Now if you observe the attached map there are two circles I drew there. The yellow and the blue circle.e yellow circle consist of what I call the economic catchment areas of Eastern Region. This catchment areas includes SS/SE and some parts of Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea.As I mentioned, minus Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea, the total population of SS/SE alone is a market catchment area that's more populated than SW. What this means is that citing an industry in SS/SE will give you access to more market than the market available in SW. Some of our Igbo brothers are always deceived that Lagos has the population hence the need for them to set up industry in Lagos/Ibadan axis. That's a big lie. Only Abia, Owerri and PH will give you whatever market you need to sell your product. And also, it is a known fact that most of these stuffs produced in Lagos/Ibadan axis finds their way into SS/SE. Example snacks and biscuits. Now if these things still comes to SS/SE and gets consumed what is the sense in now going as far as Lagos to set up this factories when in actual sense if u set it in SS/SE you get access to more ready market and population. Now if I go further to add Equitorial Guinea and Cameroun you know what this means.b]Now let's talk about the blue circle.[/b]
As you might have observed, Abuja is closer to SE/SS than Lagos/SW. Now if this is the case why do our people still think they should cite their bizness in SW/Lagos/Ibadan when they can cite it in SS/SE and get to the market in Easter NC, NE and Abuja faster?have contemplated on this and I honestly don't see the sense of setting up industries in this areas when at the end of the day your goods gets consumed more outside the region you set up factory.nnoson is a good example that proves that setting up in SE/SS is more viable than SW. From Nnewi Innoson can easily sell to Abuja, NC, Cameroun, Equatorial Guinea, etc.et me reemphasize. SE/SS has more population and ready consumers than SW. SE/SS can easily distibute to Abuja, Eastern NC and NE easily cause of proximity than shipping from Lagos to these areas. is important Igbo industrialists lock down the economic zones and market of NE, Eastern NC, SS, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun. we can successfully lock down this market, we can then scale up and compete to get other regions like NW, Western NC and even SW, then global markets. et's start with the market in this areas first (NE, Eastern NC, SS/SE, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun). is important we build factories within SE/SS in order to stay close to these market and capture them. Proximally speaking, it makes more sense to build industries in SE/SS than building in Lagos/Ibadan. Most of the cities and states with higher Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) exist within our market region. LET'S BUILD INDUSTRIES CLOSE TO IT AND LOCK IT. know people will give me reasons like Seaport and the rest not functional in SS/sE that's why people set up there. Well i disagree. e can still set up here and push thru our leaders that the available ports be functional, or even invest towards building and owning one. We need leaders in the SE to be more proactive in the next 4 years. it should not be about just building road and flyovers now. it is now an existential matter. They must push and float investment companies that will go round and see stuffs that hinders our productivity and see ways to invest in ensuring that stumbling block is removed. Akwa Ibom state is building a seaport, this investment front funded by all SE states can go and invest in it and secure the goodwill of the state and secure right of access instead of complaining and waiting for FG to wake up. FG is slow, waiting for them will make us waste precious time. hank God seaports are now in the legislative list. SE governors can work with states like Akwa Ibom (preferable to avoid Ijaw wahala) to get concession to build ports at their coastal line. This port must not even be funded from the state covers of SE. Funds can be sourced from investors while the front runners will be the investment company set up by SE Gov Forum. I know this is what SEREDEC was design to function as. I hope we get to the point where we start having the conversation. SW is doing it already, buying and owning OML thru their investment front (Odua investment group).t is important we realize that this time around, the next four years should not be about roads and flyovers. State governors can not develop SE within the shortest possible time. They must work with private investors which we have in abundance, but the brick wall has been trust and lack of passion from government.Only one gov in SE has started going this route, it may sound surprising but it's Abia. As it stands, Abia State via EEC has now taken over Enugu - PH expressway and Onitsha - Aba - Owerri expressway. They will toll it and make money from it in the coming years.This is what I pray to start seeing in SE.ttached
- Map
- Purchasing Power Parity Chart (Only available one I could find)
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by gidgiddy: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2023
As I thought, the same online miscreants who are on the development thread of Anambra and Imo trying to derail those threads with pointless comparisms, are now here trying to do the same

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Igbos miscalculate and overhype Lagos sometimes.

I did the maths and i found out that investing in the east will give you access to bigger market than Lagos.

Here is how.

South South and South East has a population of 26 and 22 Milllion people respectively. If you combine them together that's 48 million people.

South West has a total population of 32.5 million people.

Now if you observe the attached map there are two circles I drew there. The yellow and the blue circle.

The yellow circle consist of what I call the economic catchment areas of Eastern Region. This catchment areas includes SS/SE and some parts of Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea.

As I mentioned, minus Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea, the total population of SS/SE alone is a market catchment area that's more populated than SW.

What this means is that citing an industry in SS/SE will give you access to more market than the market available in SW. Some of our Igbo brothers are always deceived that Lagos has the population hence the need for them to set up industry in Lagos/Ibadan axis. That's a big lie. Only Abia, Owerri and PH will give you whatever market you need to sell your product. And also, it is a known fact that most of these stuffs produced in Lagos/Ibadan axis finds their way into SS/SE. Example snacks and biscuits.

Now if these things still comes to SS/SE and gets consumed what is the sense in now going as far as Lagos to set up this factories when in actual sense if u set it in SS/SE you get access to more ready market and population. Now if I go further to add Equitorial Guinea and Cameroun you know what this means.

Now let's talk about the blue circle.
As you might have observed, Abuja is closer to SE/SS than Lagos/SW. Now if this is the case why do our people still think they should cite their bizness in SW/Lagos/Ibadan when they can cite it in SS/SE and get to the market in Easter NC, NE and Abuja faster?

I have contemplated on this and I honestly don't see the sense of setting up industries in this areas when at the end of the day your goods gets consumed more outside the region you set up factory.

Innoson is a good example that proves that setting up in SE/SS is more viable than SW. From Nnewi Innoson can easily sell to Abuja, NC, Cameroun, Equatorial Guinea, etc.

Let me reemphasize. SE/SS has more population and ready consumers than SW. SE/SS can easily distibute to Abuja, Eastern NC and NE easily cause of proximity than shipping from Lagos to these areas.

It is important Igbo industrialists lock down the economic zones and market of NE, Eastern NC, SS, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun.

If we can successfully lock down this market, we can then scale up and compete to get other regions like NW, Western NC and even SW, then global markets.

Let's start with the market in this areas first (NE, Eastern NC, SS/SE, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun).

It is important we build factories within SE/SS in order to stay close to these market and capture them. Proximally speaking, it makes more sense to build industries in SE/SS than building in Lagos/Ibadan. Most of the cities and states with higher Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) exist within our market region. LET'S BUILD INDUSTRIES CLOSE TO IT AND LOCK IT.

I know people will give me reasons like Seaport and the rest not functional in SS/sE that's why people set up there. Well i disagree.

We can still set up here and push thru our leaders that the available ports be functional, or even invest towards building and owning one. We need leaders in the SE to be more proactive in the next 4 years. it should not be about just building road and flyovers now. it is now an existential matter. They must push and float investment companies that will go round and see stuffs that hinders our productivity and see ways to invest in ensuring that stumbling block is removed. Akwa Ibom state is building a seaport, this investment front funded by all SE states can go and invest in it and secure the goodwill of the state and secure right of access instead of complaining and waiting for FG to wake up. FG is slow, waiting for them will make us waste precious time.

Thank God seaports are now in the concurrent list. SE governors can work with states like Akwa Ibom (preferable to avoid Ijaw wahala) to get concession to build ports at their coastal line. This port must not even be funded from the state covers of SE. Funds can be sourced from investors while the front runners will be the investment company set up by SE Gov Forum. I know this is what SEREDEC was design to function as. I hope we get to the point where we start having the conversation. SW is doing it already, buying and owning OML thru their investment front (Odua investment group).

It is important we realize that this time around, the next four years should not be about roads and flyovers. State governors can not develop SE within the shortest possible time. They must work with private investors which we have in abundance, but the brick wall has been trust and lack of passion from government.

Only one gov in SE has started going this route, it may sound surprising but it's Abia. As it stands, Abia State via EEC has now taken over Enugu - PH expressway and Onitsha - Aba - Owerri expressway. They will toll it and make money from it in the coming years.

This is what I pray to start seeing in SE.

Attached
- Map

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Update on Ariaria Remodelling

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Ikpeazu weldone

The guy in the pics was the photographer

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:10am On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki:
Ikpeazu weldone

The guy in the pics was the photographer

Oya lets critisize, me I don't like the paint colour.

They shhould have tried to use aluco bond or granite instead of paint
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ariesbull: 3:35am On Feb 18, 2023
SonOfEl:

You are indeed in need of a Psychiatrist.
this thread has shown abia is a backward state

Go to Anambra state thread and see the thread up to hundreds of pages

No wonder Anambra leads
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
ariesbull:

No wonder Anambra leads

But in reality ABia has done well in the past 8 years than Anambra.

Abia simply do not have people that's interested in promoting new stuffs online does not mean Anambra hs done better.

Anambra is trying to do urban renewal now, but Abia has been doing that for the past 7 years and the roads are mor quality that what you people do in Anambra.

Stop feeling as if you have arrived, all Igbo land is experiencing slow progress. The only outstanding of them all is Ebonyi State.

Now will you say Ebonyi State has not done better in the last 8 years because their thread is scanty??
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MXrep: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki:
Igbos miscalculate and overhype Lagos sometimes.

I did the maths and i found out that investing in the east will give you access to bigger market than Lagos.

Here is how.

South South and South East has a population of 26 and 22 Milllion people respectively. If you combine them together that's 48 million people.

South West has a total population of 32.5 million people.

Now if you observe the attached map there are two circles I drew there. The yellow and the blue circle.

The yellow circle consist of what I call the economic catchment areas of Eastern Region. This catchment areas includes SS/SE and some parts of Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea.

As I mentioned, minus Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea, the total population of SS/SE alone is a market catchment area that's more populated than SW.

What this means is that citing an industry in SS/SE will give you access to more market than the market available in SW. Some of our Igbo brothers are always deceived that Lagos has the population hence the need for them to set up industry in Lagos/Ibadan axis. That's a big lie. Only Abia, Owerri and PH will give you whatever market you need to sell your product. And also, it is a known fact that most of these stuffs produced in Lagos/Ibadan axis finds their way into SS/SE. Example snacks and biscuits.

Now if these things still comes to SS/SE and gets consumed what is the sense in now going as far as Lagos to set up this factories when in actual sense if u set it in SS/SE you get access to more ready market and population. Now if I go further to add Equitorial Guinea and Cameroun you know what this means.

Now let's talk about the blue circle.
As you might have observed, Abuja is closer to SE/SS than Lagos/SW. Now if this is the case why do our people still think they should cite their bizness in SW/Lagos/Ibadan when they can cite it in SS/SE and get to the market in Easter NC, NE and Abuja faster?

I have contemplated on this and I honestly don't see the sense of setting up industries in this areas when at the end of the day your goods gets consumed more outside the region you set up factory.

Innoson is a good example that proves that setting up in SE/SS is more viable than SW. From Nnewi Innoson can easily sell to Abuja, NC, Cameroun, Equatorial Guinea, etc.

Let me reemphasize. SE/SS has more population and ready consumers than SW. SE/SS can easily distibute to Abuja, Eastern NC and NE easily cause of proximity than shipping from Lagos to these areas.

It is important Igbo industrialists lock down the economic zones and market of NE, Eastern NC, SS, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun.

If we can successfully lock down this market, we can then scale up and compete to get other regions like NW, Western NC and even SW, then global markets.

Let's start with the market in this areas first (NE, Eastern NC, SS/SE, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun).

It is important we build factories within SE/SS in order to stay close to these market and capture them. Proximally speaking, it makes more sense to build industries in SE/SS than building in Lagos/Ibadan. Most of the cities and states with higher Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) exist within our market region. LET'S BUILD INDUSTRIES CLOSE TO IT AND LOCK IT.

I know people will give me reasons like Seaport and the rest not functional in SS/sE that's why people set up there. Well i disagree.

We can still set up here and push thru our leaders that the available ports be functional, or even invest towards building and owning one. We need leaders in the SE to be more proactive in the next 4 years. it should not be about just building road and flyovers now. it is now an existential matter. They must push and float investment companies that will go round and see stuffs that hinders our productivity and see ways to invest in ensuring that stumbling block is removed. Akwa Ibom state is building a seaport, this investment front funded by all SE states can go and invest in it and secure the goodwill of the state and secure right of access instead of complaining and waiting for FG to wake up. FG is slow, waiting for them will make us waste precious time.

Thank God seaports are now in the concurrent list. SE governors can work with states like Akwa Ibom (preferable to avoid Ijaw wahala) to get concession to build ports at their coastal line. This port must not even be funded from the state covers of SE. Funds can be sourced from investors while the front runners will be the investment company set up by SE Gov Forum. I know this is what SEREDEC was design to function as. I hope we get to the point where we start having the conversation. SW is doing it already, buying and owning OML thru their investment front (Odua investment group).

It is important we realize that this time around, the next four years should not be about roads and flyovers. State governors can not develop SE within the shortest possible time. They must work with private investors which we have in abundance, but the brick wall has been trust and lack of passion from government.

Only one gov in SE has started going this route, it may sound surprising but it's Abia. As it stands, Abia State via EEC has now taken over Enugu - PH expressway and Onitsha - Aba - Owerri expressway. They will toll it and make money from it in the coming years.

This is what I pray to start seeing in SE.

Attached
- Map
Aba is more strategically located than Lagos

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Shut up your dirty smelling aba mouth there. How dare you put a progressive Anambra on the same sentence with the cursed backward shithole abia state? Are you normal?

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. While umuahia is a glorified village, Aba on the other hand is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Anambra has by far better roads both urban and rural than your worthless shithole abia state. Abia is by far the worst and most backward state in Nigeria and has been like that since 1999.

Since 1999, Abia is yet to have any reasonable infrastructure. Do you have flyovers, except the nonsense one Ikpeazu took almost eight years to build. Do you have airport? Do you have decent ICC?

Ordinary salaries your useless incompetent ugly governor is yet to pay, but you have mouth to talk.

Abia is a definition of a failed state.

Make I hear pim from you aba p1g here

NwekereNdoki:
But in reality ABia has done well in the past 8 years than Anambra.Abia simply do not have people that's interested in promoting new stuffs online does not mean Anambra hs done better.Anambra is trying to do urban renewal now, but Abia has been doing that for the past 7 years and the roads are mor quality that what you people do in Anambra.Stop feeling as if you have arrived, all Igbo land is experiencing slow progress. The only outstanding of them all is Ebonyi State. Now will you say Ebonyi State has not done better in the last 8 years because their thread is scanty??

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
ariesbull:

No wonder Anambra leads

Aside that, Abia is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state. Abia is a failed state. Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
MXrep:

Aba is more strategically located than Lagos

Fact
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Owerriboi:
Shut up your dirty smelling aba mouth there. How dare you put a progressive Anambra on the same sentence with the cursed backward shithole abia state? Are you normal?

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. While umuahia is a glorified village, Aba on the other hand is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Anambra has by far better roads both urban and rural than your worthless shithole abia state. Abia is by far the worst and most backward state in Nigeria and has been like that since 1999.

Since 1999, Abia is yet to have any reasonable infrastructure. Do you have flyovers, except the nonsense one Ikpeazu took almost eight years to build. Do you have airport? Do you have decent ICC?

Ordinary salaries your useless incompetent ugly governor is yet to pay, but you have mouth to talk.

No long talks.

Mention more than 1 road, up to this standard, constructed by Obianor or Soludo.

All these roads are different roads. COnstructed by Ikpeazu himself from start to finish. Dual Carriage, underground drainage and pedestrialn walkway.

I will wait.

Don't come here and post millinium city road oh

Aside the Aiport road that Obiano constructed (which has open gutters). No other roads constructed by Obiano or Soludo comes close to the one constructed bu Ikpeazu. Fact

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Owerriboi:

I have your time now..

Oya come and tell me the road Obiano built that's outstanding.

Ikpeazu is always dragged as the worst leader in SE while in reality he has outperformed Obiano.

Soludo will do well.

But Obiano is a failure all round.

He can't square up Ikpeazu.

All the project Obiano use to boast are projects started by Obi and handed over to him

Remove
- Onitsha Mall
- Remove SAB Miller
- Remove Agulu Lake Resort

Mentions one outstanding thing Obiano did.

If you mention ICC, mention the mini stadia (poorly built and designed), mention airport (poorly and mediocrely designed) what else?

Ikpeazu is not even concerned about the negateive stereotype the media do to him.

He is focused on his job and will leave office strong.

The following projects will make Abia and Aba celebrate him when commenced/completed

- PH Road
- Ariaria remodelling
- Enugu -PH expressway.

He is already loved in Abia (Aba precisely), he will only be loved more.

Nobody that stayed in ABa can say one road in Aba was good from end to end.

Ikpeazu came into Aba when Aba was decaying and rottening.

He brought in better roads, introduced street lights

Pics 1 and 2: Aba Road, Umuahia, more than 5km.

pics 3: Okike Lane, Aba

Pics 4: 13 KM road constructed by Ikpeazu in Obingwa.

The airport road is 5.1Km

Ikpeazu has did Obikabia-Umukalika-UmueƱe, it is a 36km road. But unfortunately, he does not pay press to stream it live on tv.

I am not here to launder Ikpeazu's image. But He has done well more than Obiano and that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dirty aba pig good that you have time today.

Oh you are even asking of Obiano's projects. Lemme list them for with pictures.

1. Obiano completed Onitsha mall and Agulu lake resort.

2..Obiano completed Awka international convention centre
3. Obiano completed Anambra international airport.
4. Obiano completed Awka city stadium.

5. Obiano completed almost 10km Anambra international airport.

6. Obiano completed Awka flyovers

5. Obiano built schools, hospitals, bridges, roads, etc.

Now may I ask you, tell us one reasonable project that can match of this in Abia since 1999?

You should be hiding because Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Just do ordinary poll on nairaland now and you will be shocked at the results.

Stupid Aba pig, you called a worldclass international airport names? Meanwhile abia doesn't even have a decent motorpark not to talk of airport.

NwekereNdoki:
I have your time now..Oya come and tell me the road Obiano built that's outstanding.kpeazu is always dragged as the worst leader in SE while in reality he has outperformed Obiano.oludo will do well.ut Obiano is a failure all round.e can't square up Ikpeazu.All the project Obiano use to boast are projects started by Obi and handed over to himRemove
- Onitsha Mall
- Remove SAB Miller
- Remove Agulu Lake ResortMentions one outstanding thing Obiano did.If you mention ICC, mention the mini stadia (poorly built and designed), mention airport (poorly and mediocrely designed) what else?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Now let's do it. Few roads Ikpeazu did have already gone bad, do you wanna see folks road now? What about Port Harcourt road? Total mess just like everywhere in Aba.

Ikpeazu wasted 8yrs doing one flyover and one road, but you aren't ashamed. And you had the guts to compare him with a man that did flyovers, bridges, hospitals, schools,. airport, roads, etc

Oh you don't want me to show Awka Millennium city, mumu, is it not Obiano inputs?

Now look at this road, show us one road in the whole of Abia state that comes close. This is Awka

NwekereNdoki:

No long talks.
Mention more than 1 road, up to this standard, constructed by Obianor or Soludo.All these roads are different roads. COnstructed by Ikpeazu himself from start to finish. Dual Carriage, underground drainage and pedestrialn walkway. will wait.Don't come here and post millinium city road ohAside the Aiport road that Obiano constructed (which has open gutters). No other roads constructed by Obiano or Soludo comes close to the one constructed bu Ikpeazu. Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki, this is the worldclass Anambra international airport. This is a state you wanna compare to your useless worthless shithole abia state. Because of envy and bitterness you had the guts to spew nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Owerriboi:
NwekereNdoki, this is the worldclass Anambra international airport. This is a state you wanna compare to your useless worthless shithole abia state. Because of envy and bitterness you had the guts to spew nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki this is Awka international convention centre. Even in the next world, your cursed backward useless worthless shithole Abia state can only dream of facilities as this

Biggest and best international convention centre in igboland

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki just the almost ten kilometres Anambra international airport road in Anambra beats everything has ever be done in the whole of Abia State since 1999. Shame no dey catch you

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki this is the five star Golden Tulip Agulu lake resort Anambra state. There's nothing like this anywhere in abia state. This is the hardwork of Obiano. This is the best hospitality facility in igboland

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki this is the handwork of Obiano. You envious ediots hate him because he took Anambra to the next level. Today Anambra international airport is the busiest in igboland

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki, Obiano built three flyovers within two years, but it took almost eight years for your useless fat ugly incompetent gorilla-looking governor to build one substandard flyover in the history of Abia state. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki, see Obiano's effect at Anambra International Airport. Envious bitter frustrated aba p1g

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
NwekereNdoki, Abia is a typical example of a failed state. You have nothing to show as a state since 1999 except one flyover and two roads in Aba, meanwhile 80% of Abia is ruins littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment. Umuahia has remained a glorified rural area while aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

You wanna compare your failure incompetent hippopotamus ugly governor Ikpeazu with a thoroughbred technocrat progressive like Obiano that took Anambra to another level of development.

Just do ordinary poll on nairaland between Obiano and Ikpeazu or Anambra and Abia, you will be shocked to frustration as to how people are rating your backward useless worthless shithole abia state and your governor Ikpeazu.

You need to know your mate when it comes to development. Presently, Abia is the last in Igboland and also last in southern Nigeria. Almost all the states in Nigeria beats Abia in development aspects.

Abia is a failed state all round. Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ruthless70: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
donbachi:
My local government fine pass the entire abia state.

I went to Ania state for a nuptial, hmmmm nawa ooooh..

This foolish tribe will come Lagos n forgot they came from shit holes...

After all I have seen n experienced, I widen out to chill, I saw mama Chibuzor Akara Joint, I joke with Chibuzor that I will like to marry her, her mama said she will call family meeting first to bring list, man don Japan...this people r local

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (72) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.