Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

His Sweet Di..k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Sweet Di..k (726 Views)

His Sweet Virgin (18+) / If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Sweet Di..k by Ugochi1989(f): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you are in owerri, get this guy cornel, download it from 9jaflaver.com ,titled ukwu, and oringo, buy his cd at Douglas, he has got good vibes, like girl on fire, love me ,don't, slay queen. Buy his CD and enjoy
Re: His Sweet Di..k by lammyna(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Check my signature and chat me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave Me Challenge (celebrity Edition) / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Shawty Playing Too Hard To Get So Her Bestie Got To The Dick First..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.