Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (29348 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
We all know
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by anonymous1759(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
none
we're not criminals
we earn honest living
and also we don't worship criminals and cocaine boss bastard Toronto drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

You're a Bitter modafuka the hate is too much for one person haha this your kind of hatred can generate electricity for the whole Nigeria.

You guys didn't hate Tinubu when he dumped his party to support GEJ and PDP in 2011. Why the sudden Hate?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by OnyeObodo: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
none
we're not criminals
we earn honest living
and also we don't worship criminals and cocaine boss bastard Toronto drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

I can never get tired of your peculiar names grin grin grin

Odumeje, Dericonwamamatene, Somodooo (Bankwu na Uke), Akpatiozu etc grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by leokid866: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:
You talk too much Gov Obaseki...

They should have been the one to announce their support openly not you
His mouth will be his downfall.....let him keep running it.
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by iberrylee(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Premium Tears Loading grin
Anytin okoro savages support always fail, he should ask Atikulooter and Sarakill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by AntonVince: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Get well soon. Tinubus hatred would send you to grave soon

By mid-2022, only the Lagos APC and Tinubu's media hirelings will be left with him.
You guys have no idea what's cooking, do you?
cheesy grin
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
True@@
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Muhylonaire(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I just hope say KickToken get better value much sooner. I really need to blow with that token [img]https:///media/5-21-2020/zRypLi.gif[/img]

Amen ooo.... Buy Ripple too, that coin get future
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Calabar1stSon: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Amen ooo.... Buy Ripple too, that coin get future
Thanks
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by excel101(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Kindly tell us any of your relatives that have ever attained the position of Jagaban of Borgu land politically ?
The thing pain you well er.
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Sannisege: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

tinubu is a useless criminal!!!
A LOSER will always envy a WINNER. Keep wailing while Tinubu keeps winning. Tinubu will always be far greater than Ojukwu

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Zeezy81: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
omotoniwa:
Hope u are not dreaming.

It is you that need to wake up to reality
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by osazsky(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bighead9:
Big lies.

Tell us what you did in Edo state, just mention 10 projects that you did in Edo
I guess u are typing from Jo's.. if I begin to type road progects alone it will take me days
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
excel101:
The thing pain you well er.
he pain am..me way nor be afonja d tin pain mei
I love the way he replyed the afonja slave epic
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by anonymous1759(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

tinubu is a useless criminal!!!

. Someone you Can't get close to if you see him in real life . The power of hiding under the keypad is too much.
all Nigerian politicians are thieves including the one you support but when it comes to playing politics Tinubu is the best for now, no matter how you Rant he's the no 1.

It's not easy to have an hand in the election of President, vice president, Senate president, Speakers, Governors, Ministers etc I'm sure if Tinubu is Igbo his tribe will use him to Brag. Allow Tinubu to enjoy his reign in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Zeezy81: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
helinues:

Kindly tell us any of your relatives that have ever attained the position of Jagaban of Borgu land politically ?

Sound like you just discovered your true identity, get a DNA test asap and prove to him that you are not just a relative, but a true son of Jagaban of Borgu land.

#Awon politically Jagaban position
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is it a bad thing to be a tailor? What has his wife leaving him got to do with this issue? Are you ok

Yes, its bad to be a tailor and be forming stubborn for a sitting governor. It is never allowed
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Sannisege: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
I guess u are typing from Jo's.. if I begin to type road progects alone it will take me days
them start typing the road projects now
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Dansuqi: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:

Yes, its bad to be a tailor and be forming stubborn for a sitting governor. It is never allowed

He rose from a tailor to the lofty heights of a governor and party chair.he even singlehandedly enthroned obaseki.why should he not form? How am I sure your not a tailor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Jack500: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

U can insult people father! But u dare call mod wen u are dish the same thing, u need sense
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by feedthenation(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes one APC governor from south west and two APC governors from the north west
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Bighead9: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:

Mention 10 only.

So you know, I dey Limit Road for Benin.
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by saxywale1: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Will they vote for you?.. You should let the masses support you...
Vote?
In Nigeria, the baddest rigger wins.
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

He rose from a tailor to the lofty heights of a governor and party chair.he even singlehandedly enthroned obaseki.why should he not form? How am I sure your not a tailor

Everyone won't be a tailor.
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by SaintLucia: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
omotoniwa:
Hope u are not dreaming.
He's over dreaming cos this was how he went to Channels TV and said Buhari won't have snapped picture with him if he didn't endorse him. The guy na omogo. I hope those self acclaimed APC governors will come and vote for u in Edo.

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Charly68: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
We shall soon know the star boy between Pastor Iyamu and Obas
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Olude193: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Did he forget something there ni
This do or die affair
This second term entitlement by all these politicians must be cut short
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Olude193: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
He's over dreaming cos this was how he went to Channels TV and said Buhari won't have snapped picture with him if he didn't endorse him. The guy na omogo. I hope those self acclaimed APC governors will come and vote for u in Edo.

Looooool
Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Astronott(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
How to engage your audience through collaboration.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kr3tkS84-2w

Kindly like and share if you find value.

Re: Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me by Jaybye: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hate Naija politics because all the actors therein are birds of the same feather and not worth pitying.
From my view point however, one thing is certain. Someone's about to learn lesson the Saraki way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.