Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame (29351 Views)

How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Racoon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Keyamo Describes PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-Off As A Show Of Shame.

The Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the presidential campaign flag-off of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, on Monday as a show of shame and disaster waiting to happen.

The Director of Public Affairs and Chief Spokesperson, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council and Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), in a statement on Monday night, said the PDP failed woefully to put its house in order before hitting the streets to ask for the votes of Nigerians

The ruling party said the PDP lacks the capacity to unite Nigeria as it cannot even resolve its internal squabbles getting close to elections. It added that the boycotting of the event by some governors who are members of the party and other key party officials was a pointer that the party would be defeated in 2023.

Part of the statement reads, “The launch of PDP’s presidential campaign today (Monday) in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, was, as expected, a disaster waiting to happen. Once again, the delinquent PDP continued to treat the now discerning Nigerian public with disdain and disrespect.

“Aside from the obscenity of a poorly-scripted farce misnamed a flag-off, Nigerians suffered today additional trauma of having to witness a show of shame, listening to a litany of falsehoods spewed out at the gathering by failed, expired and rejected politicians.

“For example, if not the loss of the sense of shame, what else could have goaded PDP’s now discredited ‘sit tight’ National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, to be audacious enough to stand on a podium today in Uyo and make any promise to Nigerians.

“How can a party that cannot unite itself promise to unite Nigeria? How can a party that brazenly violates its own constitution on zoning be trusted to obey the constitution of Nigeria if again trusted with power?

“When you have a flag-off campaign that is shunned by the National Vice-Chairmen of the South-South, South-West, and five sitting governors out of thirteen, that is a definitive and resounding red-flag that Nigerians should not vote the presidential candidate of the PDP in this coming election.

“Not much should, therefore, be expected from such a gathering. With the obvious inability of its presidential candidate to assuage frayed nerves of disaffected persons within their ranks, how will it be possible for such a person to unite people within such a diverse landscape as Nigeria? You definitely cannot give what you don’t have.”
https://dailytrust.com/keyamo-describes-pdp-presidential-campaign-kick-off-as-a-show-of-shame

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Corridon: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Agreed that the PDP campaign flag off was a total disaster because the people at the stadium was singing Obi's praise in front of Atiku the runaway Cameroonian and which in turn means Nigerians have rejected Atiku. But bigger disgrace awaits the satanic APC when the party's push and start engine of a candidate might have recharged his battery and decides to start campaigning. Nigerians have already agreed that Obi should lead us come 2023.

308 Likes 27 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Racoon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Pot calling kettle black. This foolish Festus Keyamo is not concerned about the disagreement by many of his devilish party chieftains to the unacceptable Muslim-Muslim ticket or how the party will defend itself from the disastrous state of this nation under its watch.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Richardonald(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Imagine calling PDP flag off show of shame, where as is party has been prosponing their campaign kickoffgrin why is Apc always waiting for other party to start anything meaningful, before their dead brain tell them what to do, are they clueless

I haven't met anyone supporting Apc or Tilumbu that is normal, even is clueless agbadorian on this forum are nothing but mumugrin

334 Likes 18 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by BuyDomain: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
Pot calling kettle black. This foolish Festus Keyamo is not concerned about the disagreement by many of his devilish party chieftains to the unacceptable Muslim-Muslim ticket or how the party will defend itself from the disastrous of this nation under its watch.

You didn't even talk about the mismanagement of the economy under the present government that today, inflation rate has hit the roof. He is only concerned about APC winning and wrecking more havoc to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Ladies and gentlemen, kindly check my profile for amazing car deals you can't get elsewhere. You'll be happy you did.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Ddokie: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
We Obidients like it like that.

That of APC will be a bigger disaster. Though baba push and start is still going through the final phase of his battery recharge, I still foresee him fainting on the day of the flag-off, from where he will be ferried to UK to remain there for another one month, before they start sending us his pictures on a treadmill and doing weightlifting.

Hopeless APC people.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Benbellamor: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
When I tuned up to the rally and hearing obi kekerenke...I knew Atiku was scammed by the obedients...hope they didn't collect shishi o..they should return whatever they collect from atiku to make him feel welcomed..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by seunaj: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
If only Obi and Atiku can pave way for one another, Tinubu will be a gonna

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by anonimi: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
Pot calling kettle black. This foolish Festus Keyamo is not concerned about the disagreement by many of his devilish party chieftains to the unacceptable Muslim-Muslim ticket or how the party will defend itself from the disastrous state of this nation under its watch.

You dey mind the MUMURIC jankara charge & bail cash-tivist lawyer?
Where is their Thiefnuibu candidate?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by adioolayi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
The thing was uninspiring...

Inauguration of the APC's Women Campaign was more interesting.

My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Faber(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Truly a show of shame... AkwaIbomites singing in support of their worthy son-in-law Peter Obi at Atiku's rally...

Omo this one na see finish... AkwaIbomites see Atiku finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_-04xG8TU

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by SIMONEKPA7: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
smiley
PDP is better any day better compare to the evil party called APC.
Under the PDP we know our exchange was better, Bag of rice was cheaper, Jobs were available, security was better.
I wish the APC can take us back to the PDP days.
Ogun go kill you Keyamo because you don be minister now you de cap nonsense

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Wecaxil(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed that the PDP campaign flag off was a total disaster because the people at the stadium was singing Obi's praise in front of Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and which in turn means Nigerians have rejected Atiku. But bigger disgrace awaits the satanic APC when the party's push and start engine of a candidate might have recharged his battery and decides to start campaigning. Nigerians have already agreed that Obi should lead us come 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by TechNana(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Politics is really a game, the current players knows what there are doing...

He with best cards would win...

Hurry and join the tutorial below now...

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Dididrumz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol

Racoon:

The man is just too funny.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by JosephXavier: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Even in the gathering of PDP members, Obi still strike the headline

His name was even sung in their midst

I can confidently tell you that over 60% of those in that PDP campaign kick-off will vote for Peter Obi on the 25th of February

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Hambivert: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
I was shocked as the stadium erupted in joy when the lead singer started singing Obi Kerenrenke Obi at the flag off campaign.

Thought that was what Festus Keyamo would have capitalised on.

Although I'm still undecided, I'm beginning to sparogatively make up my mind.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
God is opening the way for Obi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by onomeabuja: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
Keyamo Describes PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-Off As A Show Of Shame.

https://dailytrust.com/keyamo-describes-pdp-presidential-campaign-kick-off-as-a-show-of-shame
As Apcshit spoke person, what do one expect.,,, " shit & hatred & evil "
Always pained @others success.
Na una de government but yet Apcshit can't get it right grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by anonimi: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Badaelepo:
Festus should shut his mouth

Before it starts leaking like the instruments of their peepooing candidate grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol...APC that will come last.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Heffalump(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Agreed that the PDP campaign flag off was a total disaster because the people at the stadium was singing Obi's praise in front of Atiku the runaway Cameroonian and which in turn means Nigerians have rejected Atiku. But bigger disgrace awaits the satanic APC when the party's push and start engine of a candidate might have recharged his battery and decides to start campaigning. Nigerians have already agreed that Obi should lead us come 2023.

Thanks for the eyewitness analysis.

The big question I ask is, is it Atiku or Tinubu that has the solution to Nigerian problem right now?
If you truly have good conscience and believe in the principle of equity, fairness, social justice, pragmatism, competence, and effectiveness, you will surely not look away from the person of Peter Obi. Unless you are led by pessimism and arch selfishness, which is just utter blindness.

Quite a number of educated Nigerians who are not Igbo, like my humble self believe in competence and liberality in politics. Politics of ethnicity and religion leads us to nowhere but final destruction.

Obi/Datti is the new era!

Thank God for the well-meaning youths.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Stanislause94: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wailers

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Didijiji: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oga go and rest abeg!

I use to think you had integrity I no know say na hunger Dey so you.

You shamelessly disappointed many by supporting this demonic party

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Corridon: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
seunaj:
If only Obi and Atiku can pave way for one another, Tinubu will be a gonna
Nigerians wants Tinubu to step down for Peter Obi so that the south can have a consensus candidate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by naikeboy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
For the first time keyamo is right... O mehn him vocabularies and terminologies day burst my brain.... I rather vote for devil than atiku and tinubu...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Idamond: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Kick-off; A Show Of Shame by Johnrake69: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Vote wisely.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.