Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (2019 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: .. by ellagabs(f): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
the boy is crushing on u my dear
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
ellagabs:
the boy is crushing on u my dear
Take note of the age
Re: .. by Odetokun3(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
I think it's normal

5 Likes

Re: .. by ellagabs(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
Take note of the age
2 years abi?

Take note of the year (2020)
so many things wrong with this year

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Ningen(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's normal.
That's an uncontrollable reaction.
Dude has a healthy neuronal system. smiley

5 Likes

Re: .. by thorpido(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Blood flow to the pen!s is what causes erection.A male child born normal can have blood flow to his organ and have an erection.It is not because he is thinking of sex,it's just because of an external stimulation like his own touch with his hands or sometimes because he wants to wee.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
thorpido:
Blood flow to the pen!s us what causes erection.A make child born normal can have blood flow to his organ and have an erection.It is not because he is thinking of sex,it's just because of an external stimulation like his own touch with his hands or sometimes because he wants to wee
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maybe in his former life he died untop of a woman grin so he recarnated to continue from where he stopped
Re: .. by VirusComing: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
The baby is a pervert.

You and the mother should stop undressing in front the perverted baby and the erection will stop.
Re: .. by aaking(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
See question grin grin did you think that is by having sex man have erections. No no no. Right from Birth immediately after the circumcision . Give him some weeks for the penis to heal , you'll begin to notice the erection. If there is no erection from age & he will need medical attention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by alizma: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Before I click on the topic I said to myself " this question must be coming from a lady" and so it is.
Back to your question, it is normal especially when the child just wake up from sleep and need to pee. However, that boy go do wonder, if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: .. by matrix199(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
The mother should be glad he's experiencing it. That's a tell sign he's going to be a stallion.

Well, it may interest you to know that my one year old son always experiences 'a hard on' every morning when he wakes, and that's because of an increased blood flow to the pen*s.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Gkemz: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2020
It has no sexual implication, instead what you're seeing is as a result of blood circulation to the organ. Even male adults wake up with an erection without necessarily being aroused or seduced by opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Jacobx007: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Some funny comments here

Re: .. by chiemmanuel(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Blood flow to the phallus is what causes erection, The reason men have morning erection, it's normal for a healthy circulatory system, it has nothing to do with sex

3 Likes

Re: .. by lilyheaven: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2020
aaking:
See question grin grin did you think that is by having sex man have erections. No no no. Right from Birth immediately after the circumcision . Give him some weeks for the penis to heal , you'll begin to notice the erection. If there is no erection from age & he will need medical attention

You are right oo
i noticed it with my children, thou , each time I see it , I will take them to bathroom to urinate
Re: .. by wallex1983(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Erection is normal o. Very normal.

Just check yourself. If you feel aroused by it, then flee.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2020
wallex1983:
Erection is normal o. Very normal.

Just check yourself. If you feel aroused by it, then flee.
feel aroused?you are not serious
Re: .. by flyingdutchman(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Anomalies do occur. Some children have a slightly higher burst of testosterone for that age.

2 Likes

Re: .. by illicit(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Yeah, even from inside womb
Re: .. by frank317: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Anomalies do occur. Some children have a slightly higher burst of testosterone for that age.

Oga, it's not an anomaly abeg. U guys should not say what u don't know.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Mightyhaiz: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2020
yes.. but it is not due to arousal ,but when pressed

1 Like

Re: .. by cassidy1996(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
My aunt with her two years old son came visiting and I do attend to the boy most times but noticed he sometimes do have erection,i don't know if it's normal for a two year old,i wanted to tell the mum but I felt awkward and I couldn't ask anybody else,so I have come to this faceless forum to ask.Is it normal or he's having some health challenges?remember he's just two years.
mr Ross?
Re: .. by Sabr1na(f): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
My aunt with her two years old son came visiting and I do attend to the boy most times but noticed he sometimes do have erection,i don't know if it's normal for a two year old,i wanted to tell the mum but I felt awkward and I couldn't ask anybody else,so I have come to this faceless forum to ask.Is it normal or he's having some health challenges?remember he's just two years.
It is normal.

1 Like

Re: .. by StubbornGENIUS: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
As said my intellgent minds above,it's totally normal.But Rozz,why do u keep noticing it

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
As said my intellgent minds above,it's totally normal.But Rozz,why do u keep noticing it
because it was obvious
Re: .. by ThierryJay: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
because it was obvious

I don't trust you. I suspect you might have wanted to tag the innocent little boy as a potential pervert! without having full understanding of the male anatomy.

I think I remember your comment in another thread insinuating that once a man has an erection, it signifies that he has consented to have sex. Such a glaring display of ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2020
ThierryJay:

I don't trust you. I suspect you might have wanted to tag the innocent little boy as a potential pervert! without having full understanding of the male anatomy.

I think I remember your comment in another thread insinuating that once a man has an erection, it signifies that he has consented to have sex. Such a glaring display of ignorance.
i really didn't know what to make of it initially for that age but I've been clarified here
Re: .. by ThierryJay: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
i really didn't know what to make of it initially for that age but I've been clarified here

Alright then. Glad you have now been enlightened.

Just to satisfy my curiosity and avoid the same trap you fell into, please is there any other trigger that can cause a lady to be wet in her vagina other than sexual arousal? Looking forward to your experienced clarification on this grin

3 Likes

Re: .. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
frank317:

Oga, it's not an anomaly abeg. U guys should not say what u don't know.
Don't dismiss someone else's opinion disrespectfully pls. You do not know my story or if I have had certain experiences with my child. Let's respect ourselves pls. Thanks.
Re: .. by ashewoboy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
the adult must have been a pervert too for her to notice. is this not the same girl that is fond of visiting ashewo beer parlour? she is a pervert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypo Bleach. / 5 Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.