Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (2044 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by tomdon(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
My aunt with her two years old son came visiting and I do attend to the boy most times but noticed he sometimes do have erection,i don't know if it's normal for a two year old,i wanted to tell the mum but I felt awkward and I couldn't ask anybody else,so I have come to this faceless forum to ask.Is it normal or he's having some health challenges?remember he's just two years.

Health challenges ke??
Shey the mother is not aware or why you carry am for head so?
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
tomdon:

Health challenges ke??
Shey the mother is not aware or why you carry am for head so?
Because he was only two years and I thought it wasn't normal but I have gotten answers here
Re: .. by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
My aunt with her two years old son came visiting and I do attend to the boy most times but noticed he sometimes do have erection,i don't know if it's normal for a two year old,i wanted to tell the mum but I felt awkward and I couldn't ask anybody else,so I have come to this faceless forum to ask.Is it normal or he's having some health challenges?remember he's just two years.

Quite so. It probably shows it’s functional. Tho still premature.

1 Like

Re: .. by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's normal. All my life, I've been this way. I wake up with erect pen!s in the morning. Sometimes while sitting or driving, it happens to me. It actually happened to me today as well. I used to think it was abnormal until later when I got more information on it.

1 Like

Re: .. by frank317: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Don't dismiss someone else's opinion disrespectfully pls. You do not know my story or if I have had certain experiences with my child. Let's respect ourselves pls. Thanks.

it is not an anomaly, if u dont know something u ask question. u can never experience anything with ur child that will make a two years old by having erection an anomaly.
Re: .. by flyingdutchman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
frank317:

it is not an anomaly, if u dont know something u ask question. u can never experience anything with ur child that will make a two years old by having erection an anomaly.
One who does not know, and does not know that he doesn't know that he does not know, is a disaster waiting to happen! You win, you hear? This is not a debate. Carry go.
Re: .. by Youngpo413: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
VirusComing:
The baby is a pervert.

You and the mother should stop undressing in front the perverted baby and the erection will stop.
She should also stop playing with the boy's diçk.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Youngpo413:
She should also stop playing with the boy's diçk.
dont be silly
Re: .. by Youngpo413: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rozz:
dont be silly
my apologies

1 Like

Re: .. by mimimile93: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
My aunt with her two years old son came visiting and I do attend to the boy most times but noticed he sometimes do have erection, i don't know if it's normal for a two year old,i wanted to tell the mum but I felt awkward and I couldn't ask anybody else,so I have come to this faceless forum to ask.Is it normal or he's having some health challenges?remember he's just two years.
Rapistspotted
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
mimimile93:
Rapistspotted
Haha if you ain't a leech you won't be so pained to have come here to attack me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This Before You Buy White Secret Face Cream / Phytoscience Double Stem Cells Treats All Sicknesses & Diseases (Pics) / Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.