Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS (1440 Views)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
The incident occurred on Saturday evening at Ode-Irele in Irele Local Government Area of the state.

A man identified as Bebu Abiodun has been accused of brutalising his pregnant wife, Aderonke Adeymi, in Ondo State.

Abiodun, 35, was said to have battered his wife out of anger following her alleged refusal to abort a three-month-old pregnancy she had for him.

The incident occurred on Saturday evening at Ode-Irele in Irele Local Government Area of the state.

Nairafame gathered that the incident threw the entire neighbourhood into confusion as the couple fought openly on the street.

The 33-year-old mother of one was said to have been rushed to a private hospital in the town for treatment.

Two younger brothers of the battered woman, Banjo and Ezekiel Adewole, confirmed the incident to reporters.

They both explained that there was no week in the nearly three-year-old marriage that a fight or quarrel didn't occur.

"Our sister had been complaining to us for a long time about how her husband had been maltreating her over every single issue since they got married.

"We always settle issues for them because there is no perfect marriage but her sin this time around was her refusal to abort her three-month-old pregnancy which she had for Abiodun.

"The husband want her to terminate the pregnancy and since she refused, he went ahead to beat her up and left injuries all over her face and body.

"She told me that her husband even tried to remove the fetus himself and threathened to kill her. We don't know what had gone over him this time around," one of the brothers said.

They added that the case had been reported to the police while the family had resolve to take legal action against the alleged wife-beater.

Tee-Leo Ikoro, spokesperson for the police in Ondo State, could not confirm the incident when contacted.

See More Photos From The Scene Below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/man-brutalises-wife-in-ondo-for.html

Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by izzou(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pre wedding pictures mean absolutely nothing

See as them dey shine teeth for their own. Yet na panel beating the woman dey collect for the past three years.

angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by sam4noow(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
a

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro u just use ur hand select the prison wey u go sleep congrats
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Simplyleo: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
I read this report 4 times in a bid to decipher his reason, but to no avail. Though no reason for such beast-like behaviour is justifiable except on the ground of well substantiated allegation of infidelity.

The animal even attempted removing the developing fetus with a threat to kill her, like seriously? angry

You do this to a woman whose hand you sought in marriage and was happily given to you in one piece out of trust? What?

This antelope will not be caged in prison for one reason. That is if the lady's family is composed of dumb illiterates and dunderheads. 2 yrs imprisonment with hard labour without option of fine should be the minimum award.

The animal shouldn't be left in the midst of humans without first reformatting his maggot infested rotten brain. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na wao......wetin man pikin no go see for this life..
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by overdrive(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
The brothers must be mad,what happened to their fists.if she were my sister nna head must break.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Zeezy81: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
izzou:
Pre wedding pictures mean absolutely nothing

See as them dey shine teeth for their own. Yet na panel beating the woman dey collect for the past three years.

angry

Wait for it, the law is coming for you
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by izzou(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zeezy81:

Wait for it, the law is coming for you
undecided
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
hmmm,,,.. I feel for the lady.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by shagasha: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2020
I still wonder what makes love go sour to the extent of physical abuse.

Ladies if ur man abuses u physically, I still don't understand what you are doing with him. You better JAPA cuz u r important to your friends & family.

But I know that some of u won't still hear. "You will not understand" that is what u will Always say.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by lagusboyyy(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
This guy get mad boxing skills like this, yet he is wasting it on the poor woman.

Assuming he has developed his skills and go international, he probably would have been fighting and making mega bucks.

Most times, i don't really pity women, the signs are always evident in the beginning, maybe na love or fine boy face, or even money dey cover their brains.

I bet, dem go settle this issue laslas, and the cycle continues.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by punisha: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
He can't try family planning or a vasectomy?
But beat up a woman for taking in?
Who gave her the child she's bearing?
Illiteracy isn't good o.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by gambia(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
This guy should go ahead and challenge Tyson fury, seems he gat some skills.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by dangotesmummy: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have said it before,before men and women marry they should be taken to psychiatric hospital to check if they're normal or any of the parties are ok

But in NIGERIA once a man pen1s can stand up for a woman that and the woman is already collecting free money from a man ,it automatically means they're compatible.

Surprisingly a Naija man's pen1s that can stand up for a 3 months old baby,a cow's poosy ,an old woman,a mad woman,a fellow man and even their own daughter or mother,what cannot arouse them? grin

Nothing is impossible for Naija guys again
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Jabioro: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
What you see it is not what you get and what you get is not what you see..they wear the same clothes in harmony,they walked along the street to tell the world that they were in love but within both of them they are living apart..the enemy who cohabitate are too dangerous..one must go down..their cases are like wild dog who stole hyenas meat..is either it leaves the meat or get consume with the meat by hyenas..
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Too bad
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Mayng01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Where l come from , a man who beats his woman is no man.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
undecided
Marriage hm... If only humans were perfect like God, then marriage will be all shades of blissful.

I cant imagine a man touching me let alone pummel me to this extent.

Whatever happened to using protection to prevent pregnancy. People be behaving like illiterates when it comes to matters of sex. They just throw caution to the wind and then boom! Pregnancy happens and they start tearing at each other like wild cats. SMH. I never see that man sha.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife In Ondo For Allegedly Refusing To Abort Pregnancy. PHOTOS by Lamanii22(f): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahan they even did prewedding photoshoot oga oo....

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Don Red O... Ayes,bg,eiye � / Missing: Have You Seen Azeezah Zakariyah? / BREAKING: Suspected Attackers Of Owo Church Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.