Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) (38711 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by kabakaauu: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ringim Ismail, a 300-level student of Jigawa State College of Legal Studies has allegedly confessed to slitting the throat of his alleged girlfriend for refusing to terminate a pregnancy she had for him out of wedlock.

Police accused Mr Ismail of the murder of Salamatu Garba, 22, of Kofar Gaba’s quarters in Jahun LGA of Jigawa State on Saturday.

Speaking to journalists on Tuesday from his police cell, the 22-year-old suspect said he was in a relationship with the 22-year-old for over eight years with a view to consummating the relationship into a marriage.

According to him, they made an unsuccessful attempt to abort the pregnancy when it was three-month-old, adding that the deceased however refused his pressure to attempt the abortion again two months later.

He said he, therefore, decided to eliminate Ms Garba and anything that had to do with her and the pregnancy.

According to Premium Times, the suspect said on the fateful day of the murder, he took the woman on a motorcycle to the outskirts of the town, then used a jack-knife to slit her throat and left her in a pool of her blood after she had collapsed at the spot.

“I took her to the outskirt of the town at around 9 p.m. on a motorcycle that I borrowed from a friend. I snuffed life out her after I slit her throat with a jack knife. She was four months pregnant for me and I decided to kill her for refusing to agree to an abortion.”

The suspect exonerated his friends whom he earlier mentioned as colluding in the killing. He said,

“I killed her alone, none of my friends followed me.”

Police spokesperson in Jigawa State, Abdu Jinjiri, said the suspect will be charged to court to face the wrath of the law for his actions.

source :http://www.clintgist.com/300-level-student-kills-girlfriend-refusing-abort-pregnancy-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by kabakaauu: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
He is a Boko Haram terrorist.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oh Heavens!!! embarassed

I recommend J.Justice for the bastard.... angry

Northerners and slitting of throats sef.... Nah their trademark.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by muykem: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a wicked world!!

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Olalan(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
WICKED, when he was enjoying the unprotected sexual sessions he didn't remember the result would be pregnancy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by bjayx: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Now..he has aborted all
I pronounce jungle justice on him...

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Olalan:
WICKED, when he was enjoying the unprotected sexual sessions he didn't remember the result would be pregnancy.
Don't mind the hediot

9 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by coluka: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cow, his skull should be mined!!!

8 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
The guy above me, Na wa o.

We you dey do m, you never know it will turns to belle

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
sad angry sad kill the blawdy terrorist cow
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
But why

6 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Kingjay5(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
bakuja4599:
n WA for you o

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Hardewarlee(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Werey man ..... Try and respect your father surname sometimes nah
bakuja4599:
u

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
One werey for thread another one for jigawa
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by coluka: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
bakuja4599:
But why?
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by ceslide: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
H
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na wa. This one get mind o

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by boxypane(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jigawa boy. What a slowpoke.... Whose life is now finally wasted!!!!!
When d mumu cow dey chuk in different directions, e dey sweet am.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Dcholeric: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
what a tragedy.
RIP to the dead
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by lozanni(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Fear N.. th sad

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Masama: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by kereman1: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
NCAN over to u, by their action we shall know the heathen,
call me trabalist for all i care is, by their action u shall know them
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
the dude above me just join nairaland oohhh na wa oohh

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Gullah: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by castrol180(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
bakuja4599:

Who are you on nairaland?
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by Radicalface: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked

look at his mix Breed face, he admonishes a northern traits ,bears a northern name, But if you look at his face well and the shape of his nose, you won't repute to call him an afonjas Muslim.

he is 22year old and love has already gotten his head. .

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by castrol180(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
taylor89:

Jesus

I Don catch you

Even if they remove your post I've the screen shot

Lol
Re: Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Something is wrong with the northern youth! Why is killing so easy for them?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Taking N10.7m Ransom, Kidnappers Promised They Won’t Abduct Us In Future / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.