Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Chronicles Of Daddy And His Daughters - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Daddy And His Daughters (449 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Daddy And His Daughters by AFONAMARO: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
This morning, I woke up to this unusual quietness around the house. I hurriedly jumped out of bed to ascertain if the kids are fine.

Upon checking their room, they were not there. I became more worried and rushed to the sitting room bearing in mind that they might be seeing carton (Kira has almost taken over my house). She knows how to put on the AC, fan, TV etc.

When i entered the sitting room, i saw Kira and Kellyn sitting quietly teaching their Teddy Bear and Winnie the Pooh table manners. They (Winnie the Pooh and Teddy Bear) wear tied apron around their necks and plates were arranged before them. Immediately, i engaged them:

Me: Kira and Kellyn!

Them: Good morning daddy!

Me: Morning girls, did you people sleep well?

Them: Yes, daddy

Me: What are you girls doing here this early morning?

Them: Daddy bring down your voice, our babies (Teddy and Winnie) are eating?

Me: Wait, is that not the plate you girls asked me to buy, that you want to be using?

Them: Yes, daddy. It's for our babies. We want to be feeding them with the plates.

Me: You mean i wasted my money to buy plates for toys?

Them: Daddy, don't call them toys, they're our babies. You did not waste the money, they're eating with the plates. You and mummy don't use to give them food to eat, they're hungry.

I jejely left them to feed "their babies" after standing there like I had just heard the worst.

As you can see in the attached visual, they have their handbags, plates, aprons etc, and are feeding their babies.

Chronicles of daddy and his daughters!!!

(1) (Reply)

qee / Creative Writers Needed / Join Writer's Community (writer's Whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.