Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested (44665 Views)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Vicvalentine: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Originalsly:
....and today's stats for malaria??

Make dem do and open up the country abeg
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by obataokenwa(m): 2:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Vicvalentine:

Bro if that is the Corona virus or Covid -19, then I’ve had it,
Started from a day fever then to weakness >body pains > catarrh to loss of Taste and sense of taste

And in all of these things I never had any drugs cos I hate to take drugs, but here I am healthy and hearty.
My senses of taste and smell are all back to normal.

This happened a week ago.

So the virus is not something so dreaded that the country can not be opened and returned back to normal for God’s Sake.

Y’all fear too much.
This set of our govt is the worst in the history of mankind. No single person with sense there

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by fatymore(f): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Lagos leads
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Angel1696: 3:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

When did the FG open the Rivers borders. Wike inaugurated a border task force who are busy taking bribes and allowing cars pass.

I urge wike to lockdown the state till further notice.

People should stock their homes and remain indoors.
Did u give anybody money to stock their homes.

3 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Oiza131(f): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:
Last month my friend who was having symptoms of covid19, went to the nearest testing center where they collected his blood sample and contact details. They told him to go home, that they will contact him once his test result is out. He waited for one week, two weeks, they didn't contact him. He had to rely on self medication to treat himself and got better a week plus.

One month later (early June) when he thought everything was over (the corona virus scare), he received a call from NCDC Edo state that he is covid19 positive according to the result of his test. They arranged the time and day they will be coming to pick him up. He was told that if he should flee he would be place on police wanted list.

When they came to pick him up, no matter how many times he told them he no longer has symptoms of covid19 and was already OK, they did not listen him. They bundled him to the isolation center. My friend is currently at the isolation center as I type, despite the fact that he had long recovered from whatever illness he had.
How did he do it?. I've been managing my symptoms for some days now. I loss my sense of smell and taste and some other symptoms. Can you share how he managed it at home?
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 21, 2020
And it continues.
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by SirWarlock: 3:28am On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

Lockdown has outlived its relevance.

What people need is continuous sensitization. Use public address systems to always encourage market women and other traders to observe personal hygiene.

Many people don't believe that coronavirus is real, and the government cannot die for us.

Someone just testified that self medication worked for his friend who had no underlying diseases.

I know this may sound harsh, but someone has to say it. The truth is, the population of Nigeria is too much. And if someone's unbelief will lead to his deaths, so be it.
Your last paragraph is kinda true. Though it won't be funny if we head down the same way Brazil and India did due to the same population sad

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Daniel259(m): 3:30am On Jun 21, 2020
It's alright ooo, please people help my 24hr ministry,
Give me a boost with the link below, automatically some amount are generated and sent to us both. Check sinature lipsrsealed
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria has tested just 111,052 only. Lagos only has millions of people residing in it. And out this number, 19,808 tested positive. The truth is that malaria medications can save one if the person does not have any serious ailment or low immune system. I have read about so many cases. Covid-19 may soon turn to malaria++ in Africa. Europeans dread malaria, but we joke with it and live with it in Africa. Well, I guess this is why many dont care again and some bad people looted funds donated to eradicate it in Nigeria.

I am not happy as I post this as I received a call some moments ago that someone has just passed away. Very close to me so I dont even know how I will get over the loss. I am so depressed, shocked, and down. Please, pray for me to get over this. The pain is too much.

I have to post this before I shut down as i dont have the power and energy to even come online again. It is just too painful. May God help me survive this moment. Too painful.

4 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by alezzy13: 3:59am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:
Last month my friend who was having symptoms of covid19, went to the nearest testing center where they collected his blood sample and contact details. They told him to go home, that they will contact him once his test result is out. He waited for one week, two weeks, they didn't contact him. He had to rely on self medication to treat himself and got better a week plus.

One month later (early June) when he thought everything was over (the corona virus scare), he received a call from NCDC Edo state that he is covid19 positive according to the result of his test. They arranged the time and day they will be coming to pick him up. He was told that if he should flee he would be place on police wanted list.

When they came to pick him up, no matter how many times he told them he no longer has symptoms of covid19 and was already OK, they did not listen him. They bundled him to the isolation center. My friend is currently at the isolation center as I type, despite the fact that he had long recovered from whatever illness he had.

I'm sorry but this your story get many k-leg. That you waited patiently to get the first post and as such the widest coverage makes it all the more suspicious.

A suspected case ALREADY DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS had sample collected and allowed to go home just like that? Falsehood 1

'blood sample' collected for testing Corona? Falsehood 2

'two weeks for results to come back??' if not mistaken, there's a testing lab in Benin, so it's very unlikely it would take that long. Falsehood 3

If all is to be believed, he exactly did he know he was cured? Are you aware there are specific criteria for discharge?

Verdict: likely a concocted story to spread misinformation, the type NCDC is warning about.

2 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by decuteGenius: 4:31am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:

How much did he pay to get tested
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by sunnyflakes(m): 4:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Why won't there be a surge in the numbers? Most people have been led by some pained and malicious elements in the society that what we have in Nigeria is only but malaria therefore, abandoning the safety protocols put place to check the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Can we see the bodies of dead people I saw how they were dragging full grown healthy man inside their van, and I asked my self , can coronaVirus patience be this strong... coronaVirus in Nigeria is just a scam, everyday we heard new infected and dead people but we are not seeing their bodies,
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by PoliteActivist: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:

When they came to pick him up, no matter how many times he told them he no longer has symptoms of covid19 and was already OK, they did not listen him. They bundled him to the isolation center. My friend is currently at the isolation center as I type, despite the fact that he had long recovered from whatever illness he had

This made me LAUGH so hard!!
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Damisam93(m): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:
Last month my friend who was having symptoms of covid19, went to the nearest testing center where they collected his blood sample and contact details.

Your account is still new which makes me want to question the authenticity of this but well it's ok, NCDC itself can pull any strings to put fear and make Nigerians believe in their inflated numbers
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by galaxy2020(m): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Ncdc, is like you ppl just want the SS/SE states to catch up with the north where I reside and no kind of social distancing is been observed. Most of the Muslims think is a hoax.
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Priz20: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Forgness:
Nigeria has tested just 111,052 only. Lagos only has millions of people residing in it. And out this number, 19,808 tested positive. The truth is that malaria medications can save one if the person does not have any serious ailment or low immune system. I have read about so many cases. Covid-19 may soon turn to malaria++ in Africa. Europeans dread malaria, but we joke with it and live with it in Africa. Well, I guess this is why many dont care again and some bad people looted funds donated to eradicate it in Nigeria.

I am not happy as I post this as I received a call some moments ago that someone has just passed away. Very close to me so I dont even know how I will get over the loss. I am so depressed, shocked, and down. Please, pray for me to get over this. The pain is too much.

I have to post this before I shut down as i dont have the power and energy to even come online again. It is just too painful. May God help me survive this moment. Too painful.

God will help you cope..when there is life there is hope...

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Priz20: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Can we see the bodies of dead people I saw how they were dragging full grown healthy man inside their van, and I asked my self , can coronaVirus patience be this strong... coronaVirus in Nigeria is just a scam, everyday we heard new infected and dead people but we are not seeing their bodies,

Just do your path,prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by awoluyi(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2020
obataokenwa:
See what Buhari and his fellow incompetent officials caused for us in Rivers State. The Governor closed border and they forcefully opened it. Now look at us

Fear God and stop telling lies.
Were you around when governor Wike rebooked the security men at borders who were receiving bribe and allowing people to enter Rivers state.
Must federal government be held responsible for every failure in all the states of Nigeria?
Federal government as of today hasn't officially declared any interstate borders opened.
We are in this mess because some citizens chose to lawless.

3 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2020
I have been waiting for this covid19 report since yesterday midnight.I had to sleep by 12am thinking they will not published the report.
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Franktom247(m): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I must warn the FG now to declare a Total Lockdown in all states of the federation or face our wrath.

The cases keep increasing tremendously and FG are keeping quite.

A two months total lockdown will help us defeat this deadly virus.

Our people are dying day by day. Enough is enough.

All churches, mosque all borders should be shutdown.

Let everyone stock their homes and remain indoors.

We will vent our wrath on the FG if a total lockdown till further notice is not declared by tomorrow Sunday.

Enough is enough
what should the 100million people living below 1dollar a day stock with man are you ok at all 2months you that is typing this would be a goner before then what will you eat who will farm the food you want to stock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I must warn the FG now to declare a Total Lockdown in all states of the federation or face our wrath.

We will vent our wrath on the FG if a total lockdown till further notice is not declared by tomorrow Sunday.

Enough is enough
Is it because you are jobless?Let's other people go out and look for their daily bread.

6 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by chukasson(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Has any nairalander been tested??
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by mvem(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
the problem is many are not well informed about the ailment. We think it is a terrible disease when it appears like flu or no symptoms in healthy individuals. Only about 5%+ make it to ICU in the hospital. Many recover within 2-3 weeks by just managing the symptoms. Corona is not a death sentence as they portray it

2 Likes

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
May the souls of the 506 rest in peace.
Stop mourning figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by chukasson(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Oiza131:

How did he do it?. I've been managing my symptoms for some days now. I loss my sense of smell and taste and some other symptoms. Can you share how he managed it at home?
Goto the pharmacist and get drugs jooor!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Saintinoo(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2020
ENGINEERG:
NIGERIA WONT GET TO PEAK TILL 2022 WITH OUR POPULATION AND NON COMPLIANCE TO PRECAUTIONS, UNLESS DRUG OR VACCINE IS FOUND
Getting to the peak has nothing to do with us, NCDC and our Govt will determine that.
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by vasco01(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Enough is enough

So you think say this NCDC LiveScore na real?
This NCDC league e be like say you too want follow join body for the 2 up 2 down abi na goal goal sef

Guy come collect booking number for sure game toh

1 Like

Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by jidamsel43(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:

Those that are defending NCDC should read this . We've said it that There is conspiracy theory concerning this virus in Nigeria .
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Phemoh: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2020
VirusComing:

That's Nigeria for you o.
Re: 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested by Hakintoyey(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Enough is enough

But I think Coro doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / 10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.