Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor (283 Views)

"If You Catch Your Wife Cheating & Forgive Her, Her Respect For You Will Go" / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor by SUPRRA: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
WHEN Prince Douglas died, his spirit came out from his body. And he found himself on a wide road that looks like a desert. He began to say, where am I? what am I doing here? somebody,
please help me. As he moves further he came across an angel, then he asked the angel, please can you tell me where I am? You are dead, said the angel. And you are on your journey to eternity, you may proceed. He then appeared
before the judgment of God. The angel in charge of the Lamb Book of Life said, Douglas, Thou son of Anthony your name is not in the Book of Life, depart to the place you choose to spend your
eternity. Hell, created for the devil and his angels. I am finished, said Douglas. He ran to the angel and said, please have mercy on me, sir, am ready to do anything, please have mercy on me. The angel said, it's too late to do anything,
there is no repentance here, you had the chance to repent but you rejected Jesus the Saviour. Depart into eternal Damnation. Immediately a strong force sweeps him away and he appeared in a Hot, Dark, Smelling Tunnel. He was bound with chains by demon's and was dragged to hell. He pleaded and cried for mercy but he got more and more pains.
DEMON'S MOCKS PRINCE DOUGLAS.
A demon said you are welcome to Hell, the eternal home of the damned, you are lost and this is your home forever, ha ha ha!!! Sin has won again, welcome to Eternal Torment, Torture, and Unending regret. We will win the war to destroy humanity, hahaha.
THE CRY OF PRINCE DOUGLAS.
Ahhhhhh! leave me alone I beg you please have mercy on me, Jesus please save me, this place is too hot for me am burning. A demon shouted at him and said, Shut up your mouth you fool,
there's no mercy here. Mercy is only available in the Kingdom of Light, This is the Kingdom of Darkness, and we only understand the language of Pain, Torment, Sorrow, and Affliction. And stop
calling that man of Light(JESUS), because those who know him don't come here. This place was created for us, our master and those who serve
him like you. And Douglas was cast into Hell. He screamed with a loud voice oh God have mercy on me. I repent now, I can't bear this pain.
A SOUL IN HELL RESPOND TO HIM.
Sorry newcomer, no one ever get out of here. I have been in hell since 1962 and I burn like this every day, on earth I was very educated and I never believed Hell exited. I always mocked Christians who preached and believe in Jesus. I
died in a plane crash and I found myself here. I regret all my actions, I am doomed forever, I am thirsty aaaaah.
A PASTOR CRIES IN HELL.
I was a man of God, God anointed me and gave me a clear assignment to preach the truth and to reprove sin, but as my church grew, I found out
that those who forsook the true doctrines and became preachers who wouldn’t preach the truth and were getting more
members, I joined them to preach enticing messages and to prophesy lies.
A CHOIR WOMAN VOWS NEVER TO FORGIVE HER PASTOR.
I was a choir singer in my church, my pastor only preaches on feel-good messages just to keep his crowd, he deliberately neglected the message of Holiness. I and other members lived
a sinful and worldly life. All that mattered to us was gathering this worlds goods not loving God, we totally forgot about heaven, eternity was never in our mind. In tears she says, I have been thirsty in Hell since 1998, I am lost forever I will never forgive my pastor. What?? Never forgive your pastor even in Hell ?? You haven’t learned yet that it wasn’t his total responsibility but yours!!
A FALSE PROPHET CONFESSES HIS FOLLY IN HELL.
I was a false prophet on earth, I deceived many by calling Jesus but Satan was the real source of my powers. I called those prophets who wait for God for everything fools because I got everything cheaply from the devil. I gave my congregation perfumes, soaps, and other occultic concoctions on which I called the name
of Jesus just deceive them. I used candles and incense to invoke demons on them but I told them it was to invite angels. Satan promised me that if I win many souls for him I will be given a
special position when I die, but this is what I got, the devil is a liar.
A YOUNG LADY CONFESSES HER SINS IN HELL.
I was going to church but I lived in judgment towards others who lied, stole, cheated, committed adultery, fornicated and those who struggled with weaknesses before God. I was a Pharisee .. My pastor warned me about judging others and he told me like Jesus told the Pharisees you only clean the outside of the cup but not the inside which is in your heart.!!
PRINCE DOUGLAS LAST PLEA.
Oh God, please give me one more chance, I don't care if am the most Miserable, Most Sick, Most Hated, Or the Poorest man in the world. All
the suffering in the world cannot be compared with the suffering here. Meanwhile back on earth, men where saying beautiful things about him. Our brother Douglas lived a godly life, his
lifestyle is worthy of emulation, I am sure he is right now in the blossom of Abraham.
BUT IN HELL DOUGLAS SAID.
Who will warn my people on earth? My wife must not come here, My children must not taste of this, all my friends must not come here, even my enemies. Who will tell them hell is real? Who will tell them Jesus is the only way to heaven? No man is strong enough to withstand this suffering. Everything I died to have is useless, oh, I was a FOOL.
Re: A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor by Buliwyf: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Yawn. Foolish fake story.
Re: A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor by Buliwyf: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2020
You guys need to think of a better format this is 2020. Nonsense like these only influenced morons in the past.
Re: A Choir Woman Vows Never To Forgive Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
SUPRRA:
WHEN Prince Douglas died, his spirit came out from his body. And he found himself on a wide road that looks like a desert. He began to say, where am I? what am I doing here? somebody,
please help me. As he moves further he came across an angel, then he asked the angel, please can you tell me where I am? You are dead, said the angel. And you are on your journey to eternity, you may proceed. He then appeared
before the judgment of God. The angel in charge of the Lamb Book of Life said, Douglas, Thou son of Anthony your name is not in the Book of Life, depart to the place you choose to spend your
eternity. Hell, created for the devil and his angels. I am finished, said Douglas. He ran to the angel and said, please have mercy on me, sir, am ready to do anything, please have mercy on me. The angel said, it's too late to do anything,
there is no repentance here, you had the chance to repent but you rejected Jesus the Saviour. Depart into eternal Damnation. Immediately a strong force sweeps him away and he appeared in a Hot, Dark, Smelling Tunnel. He was bound with chains by demon's and was dragged to hell. He pleaded and cried for mercy but he got more and more pains.
DEMON'S MOCKS PRINCE DOUGLAS.
A demon said you are welcome to Hell, the eternal home of the damned, you are lost and this is your home forever, ha ha ha!!! Sin has won again, welcome to Eternal Torment, Torture, and Unending regret. We will win the war to destroy humanity, hahaha.
THE CRY OF PRINCE DOUGLAS.
Ahhhhhh! leave me alone I beg you please have mercy on me, Jesus please save me, this place is too hot for me am burning. A demon shouted at him and said, Shut up your mouth you fool,
there's no mercy here. Mercy is only available in the Kingdom of Light, This is the Kingdom of Darkness, and we only understand the language of Pain, Torment, Sorrow, and Affliction. And stop
calling that man of Light(JESUS), because those who know him don't come here. This place was created for us, our master and those who serve
him like you. And Douglas was cast into Hell. He screamed with a loud voice oh God have mercy on me. I repent now, I can't bear this pain.
A SOUL IN HELL RESPOND TO HIM.
Sorry newcomer, no one ever get out of here. I have been in hell since 1962 and I burn like this every day, on earth I was very educated and I never believed Hell exited. I always mocked Christians who preached and believe in Jesus. I
died in a plane crash and I found myself here. I regret all my actions, I am doomed forever, I am thirsty aaaaah.
A PASTOR CRIES IN HELL.
I was a man of God, God anointed me and gave me a clear assignment to preach the truth and to reprove sin, but as my church grew, I found out
that those who forsook the true doctrines and became preachers who wouldn’t preach the truth and were getting more
members, I joined them to preach enticing messages and to prophesy lies.
A CHOIR WOMAN VOWS NEVER TO FORGIVE HER PASTOR.
I was a choir singer in my church, my pastor only preaches on feel-good messages just to keep his crowd, he deliberately neglected the message of Holiness. I and other members lived
a sinful and worldly life. All that mattered to us was gathering this worlds goods not loving God, we totally forgot about heaven, eternity was never in our mind. In tears she says, I have been thirsty in Hell since 1998, I am lost forever I will never forgive my pastor. What?? Never forgive your pastor even in Hell ?? You haven’t learned yet that it wasn’t his total responsibility but yours!!
A FALSE PROPHET CONFESSES HIS FOLLY IN HELL.
I was a false prophet on earth, I deceived many by calling Jesus but Satan was the real source of my powers. I called those prophets who wait for God for everything fools because I got everything cheaply from the devil. I gave my congregation perfumes, soaps, and other occultic concoctions on which I called the name
of Jesus just deceive them. I used candles and incense to invoke demons on them but I told them it was to invite angels. Satan promised me that if I win many souls for him I will be given a
special position when I die, but this is what I got, the devil is a liar.
A YOUNG LADY CONFESSES HER SINS IN HELL.
I was going to church but I lived in judgment towards others who lied, stole, cheated, committed adultery, fornicated and those who struggled with weaknesses before God. I was a Pharisee .. My pastor warned me about judging others and he told me like Jesus told the Pharisees you only clean the outside of the cup but not the inside which is in your heart.!!
PRINCE DOUGLAS LAST PLEA.
Oh God, please give me one more chance, I don't care if am the most Miserable, Most Sick, Most Hated, Or the Poorest man in the world. All
the suffering in the world cannot be compared with the suffering here. Meanwhile back on earth, men where saying beautiful things about him. Our brother Douglas lived a godly life, his
lifestyle is worthy of emulation, I am sure he is right now in the blossom of Abraham.
BUT IN HELL DOUGLAS SAID.
Who will warn my people on earth? My wife must not come here, My children must not taste of this, all my friends must not come here, even my enemies. Who will tell them hell is real? Who will tell them Jesus is the only way to heaven? No man is strong enough to withstand this suffering. Everything I died to have is useless, oh, I was a FOOL.

Ok. So immediately a man dies he goes straight to judgement and is taken to heaven or thrown to hell? So, the resurrection on the last day and the judgement faced by those resurrected is a sort of retrial, right? SMH.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Knowledge Is Affecting Me I Need Help / If You Want To See Demons Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.