Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member (23652 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Franklin158(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2022
Being in the choir of your local church can be fun and sometimes hectic considering the hours of practice and dedication it requires, choir member help other worshipers connect through their songs and wonderful ministration.

But one would agree that sometimes it doesn't always go according to plan maybe a mistake from the sound engineer, instrumentalists, or you yourself might leave you surprised and wondering what went wrong.

With that being said, have you ever had any funny moments where things seemed to have drifted apart from what was initially planned and how did you manage the situation?

8 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Tonypens48(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2022
I can imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by ajekpaks(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
simple
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by CaptMarvel(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2022
That moment when your zip is off and you are busy jumping in praise and worship in front of the congregation! Hahaha grin grin

That awkward moment you forgot the next two lines of the song after leading the congregation into the song, and they waiting patiently to hear from you, hahaha!

That moment you are to put on sky blue as male, and females baby pink, but you showed up with baby pink! Or worst still, you showed up with carton brown grin lolz

That moment you are about to sing your best part of the song on stage and NEPA took light, hahaha!

That moment you went off key and the rest of the choir, went mute and look at you like you just gave a long loud fart! grin hahaha

That moment you want to give testimony and impress the choir that you can do better and the Instrumentalists decides to ruin your day lolz! grin

And many more jere... grin

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Blackestjunior(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Wahala for us wey no dey choir
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by SexyBabe001: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
Singing off key and completely forgetting the lyrics can be so embarrassing

26 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
Very many. wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Blackestjunior(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
Hustle ooo

So that you go fit get joy dey praise God make you no go dey blame sound system for your own mistake

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by raphroye: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
This lady leading praise and worship just went off..Someone else had to back her up..the congregation didn't even notice

9 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Godfightsforme: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Choir matter sef.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by DWJOBScom(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Forgetting the song (I was 12 and was seriously nervous. Was expecting the church to be this full).

Off key and alarmed everyone including the keyboard player. A horrible experience as the congregation saw the awkward stares and movement �

Tried to add some 'huuu' and 'haaa' I saw on TV and ended up fooling myself

Many more episodes

32 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by chinex11(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2022
Omo when I newly join the choir of my church after like a year one of our choir members died and we when for her burial in ebonyi state. I was the only tenor singer that went. During the service of songs we keep on singing and singing till my throat wan break, next thing my choirmaster brought out the script how excellent eweee I no know the tenor part ooo. for my mind I go freestyle am. as we just dea sing dea go one old man for back of the canopy just shout tenor what a shame na so I weak
Franklin158:
Being in the choir of your local church can be fun and sometimes hectic considering the hours of practice and dedication it requires, choir member help other worshipers connect through their songs and wonderful ministration.

But one would agree that sometimes it doesn't always go according to plan maybe a mistake from the sound engineer, instrumentalists, or you yourself might leave you surprised and wondering what went wrong.

With that being said, have you ever had any funny moments where things seemed to have drifted apart from what was initially planned and how did you manage the situation?

32 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by BigYash: 10:22am On May 15, 2022
Hmmm. Wetin my eyes see the first day I was told to lead praise en. It was a congregation of over 200. I never start ,come see sweat grin. Thank God it went well that day..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Graceman444: 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Slept off at all night prayer undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
I was conducting a song and suddenly the choristers went mute, like they were hypnotized. They forgot the song lyrics at a go, I wished the ground had opened, I would have jumped in

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Nolimitz: 10:24am On May 15, 2022
Singing off
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Nolimitz: 10:25am On May 15, 2022
Off key
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by Multiple3477(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2022
I remember a time we had rehearsed with all our effort, but on the day we want to present, the sound was not ok and frustrating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by phemmyfour: 10:32am On May 15, 2022
Franklin158:

Why the practiced song on Saturday always sounds better than the ministration on Sunday

21 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by FactBoyz: 10:34am On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by dhiqson(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2022
Imagine thinking you're singing
And the whole congregation keeps looking at you and you're thinkin its thr spirit that's moving them
Only to he told by the conductor that you're singing off angry

You go weak

5 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by trifted404: 10:38am On May 15, 2022
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by FuckHomophobes: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
The day I was told to lead praise.... Omouexxx I closed my eye all through the ministration. It was my first time on stage

3 Likes

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member by bammo: 10:41am On May 15, 2022
Mine is the day I was forced to act embarassed
Something I didn't sign up for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.