Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! (1231 Views)

Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit / No Go Loose Guard Wazobia Is On and paying / Wazobia Is A Sure Way To Earn A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by henry506: 3:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

Wazobia investment is LEGIT and it is a good way to make money during this pandemic. When you join and invest, you will get profit of 50% ROI in 3 days on your first Investment and subsequently get 50% in 7 days.

That means you receive your money back with 50% interest. You can invest at home or anywhere in the world using bitcoin.

You need 1000 Naira to activate your account and minimum deposit is 10,000 Naira. You can invest using your Naira bank account or with bitcoin.

It's very simple and easy. You need to make hay while the sun shines. It has been in operation since 2017 and i have earned enough to have posted it here.

Use the link below to register;

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=RS12G

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by titi08: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes, it's legit and i am on the platform. But why are you posting it here. Do you want Nigerians to come and spoil it?

Please, let me get enough money from it before they will come and rush everything.

You need to delete this post�
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by perezmichelle: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2020
titi08:
Yes, it's legit and i am on the platform. But why are you posting it here. Do you want Nigerians to come and spoil it?

Please, let me get enough money from it before they will come and rush everything.

You need to delete this post�

See this thief!

So, only you want to be enjoying the money. I just started too and i got my first payment yesterday. I hope Nigerians would grab this opportunity as fast as they can.

I have reinvested though and my next cash out would be huge... lol

I so love the platform and i doubt if it will crash with the system it's using to operate the platform.
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by marilyn016: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2020
henry506:
Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

Wazobia investment is LEGIT and it is a good way to make money during this pandemic. You will get profit of 50% ROI in 3 days on your first Investment and subsequently get 50% in 7 days.

While Nations are shutting down. Businesses are shutting down. People are getting locked up at home.
Only an ONLINE BUSINESS like WAZOBIA INVESTMENT that can still pay you.

When you join and invest, you receive your money back with 50% interest.

You can invest at home or anywhere in the world using bitcoin.

You need 1000 Naira to activate your account and minimum deposit is 10,000 Naira. You can invest using your Naira bank account or with bitcoin.

It's very simple and easy. You need to make hay while the sun shines. It has been on operation since 2017 and i have earned enough to have posted it here.

Use the link below to register;

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=RS12G

Goodluck!

Thank you for posting this. I have heard about it before but i will join now.

1 Like

Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by agbolahan1991(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Scam alert....
Scam alert....
What kind of business would u do that will fetch u the 50 percent interest in 3days...
Complete scam...

No free food in freetown
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by kim506: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
agbolahan1991:
Scam alert....
Scam alert....
What kind of business would u do that will fetch u the 50 percent interest in 3days...
Complete scam...

No free food in freetown
Oga, no be scam. Me sef dey do am. It's just like MMM. That's the plain truth and you shouldn't invest what you cannot afford to lose. SIMPLE!
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by agbolahan1991(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2020
kim506:

Oga, no be scam. Me sef dey do am. It's just like MMM. That's the plain truth and you shouldn't invest what you cannot afford to lose. SIMPLE!

U better go find better work dooo. .
Go learn handwork

Scammerssss

2 Likes

Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by kim506: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
agbolahan1991:

Go learn handwork

Scammerssss
Mumu, dem tell u say na me get the website. Park well abegi make people wey wan invest invest... Ode oshi
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by immaq8(f): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
me too dey benefit from the site. Wazobia don hit 1M investors. thank God say me don cash out. I remember when me too dey follow shout scam alert! no be by Force to join. make I enjoy the platform while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by freebitco: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
agbolahan1991:

Go learn handwork

Scammerssss

What is this one saying. It's better you don't say anything if you haven't tried it before. Open workshop for am na or you think it's everyone that will make it through office job. NONSENSE!

Guys, wazobia is f*cking real and reliable with the system it's using to operate. it's better than MMM!
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by perezmichelle: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
immaq8:
me too dey benefit from the site. Wazobia don hit 1M investors. thank God say me don cash out. I remember when me too dey follow shout scam alert! no be by Force to join. make I enjoy the platform while it lasts.

I love your zeal bro... grin grin

Me sef go enjoy while it lasts...
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by solomorinho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wazobia investment have stop merging old members.
Scam loading
Re: WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! by solomorinho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Immediately u withdraw 4 or more times dey stop merging u.
Runn
It will end in tears

(1) (Reply)

80 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Imo / Need To Fund My Payoneer Account / How I Went From $0 Online To $1029 On A Simple Pay Per Sign-up CANADA Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.