Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit (4843 Views)

Unlock Your Earnings Potential With SRA App! / Check If Web.piong02.com Is Legit Or Scam / WAZOBIA IS LEGIT.. INVEST NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by Melody7: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please for now stop investing in SRA is crashing soon, have seen the red flag.

Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by adedapodvirus001(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2023
The site is truly paying but invest what you can afford to loose.
If you have good appetite for risk, you can try with my referral link.

https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=98885302
Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by Melody7: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2023
This is THE BEST EARNING PLATFORM, I HAVE EARN A LOT FroM SRA PLATFORM. YOU NEED TO HAVE BINANCE AND 100 DOLLARS AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. INVITATION CODE IS 87968603

https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=87968603
Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by ajakuai(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2023
adedapodvirus001:

The site is truly paying but invest what you can afford to loose.
If you have good appetite for risk, you can try with my referral link.

https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=98885302

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT,

Signs to show that SRA scammers are about to shot down:

1. They will start coming up with different entising commissions and programmes.

2. They will start increasing withdrawal %

3. They will promise you of unrealistic future salary to make you register more people.

4. I am sure by now, SRA members should be witnessing the above.

5. They will start increasing withdrawal limit henceforth.

SRA SCAM IS ENDING BEFORE DECEMBERS, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by Melody7: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Am beginning to think that you are right.
Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2023
All of the above indices have already been introduced
1. Withdrawal limits raised to 50usd
2. Registered more members for higher salary etc
I think the end of the good run of sra is very near. Increasing Withdrawal limits from 6usd to 50usd

1 Like

Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by SharonGal: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2023
My question is all the time some of them said SRA will close down has passed now they are saying it will close December again..now what if it doesn't close? are we the only country doing it, upon all the attacks they are still very strong..for me it has been the most legit and amazing platform I have seen..and I pray it won't close like you people are badly wishing...for those that haven't joined life is a risk 100 dollar risk won't kill you so if you have mind join the platform is really paying
Dnt listen to negativity, dnt spread rumors..
Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by SharonGal: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Every investment is risk so choose your risk wisely, in any online investment use your head...in conclusion if you can risk it join SRA you won't regret it.
Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by ajakuai(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2023
SharonGal:
My question is all the time some of them said SRA will close down has passed now they are saying it will close December again..now what if it doesn't close? are we the only country doing it, upon all the attacks they are still very strong..for me it has been the most legit and amazing platform I have seen..and I pray it won't close like you people are badly wishing...for those that haven't joined life is a risk 100 dollar risk won't kill you so if you have mind join the platform is really paying
Dnt listen to negativity, dnt spread rumors..

How far your SRA now?

1 Like

Re: Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Is Legit by Osolo1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerians refuse to learn, a lot of red flags with this schemes but our people will continue to fall victim of such investment scams because they don't listen to voice of reason, how can you expect to be making foreign currency just by plucking money or grabbing daily because someone puts money out there for you to collect on a daily basis,what services or items are they selling that is so lucrative. Some of us only learn the hard way. Now they are asking you to bring in new investment to have access to your old account within a 3 day window or loose your initial capital for ever. Is that not a red flag already?

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Investors: How Do You Pick Stocks? / Earn 1- 2$ Daily For Free! Earn While Surfing The Net / Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.