Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. (1827 Views)

Is Poco M4 Pro A Good Device? / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by Pentaloft: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Before you buy the infinix hot 9 watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_hd8H6VAA
Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by livebyday(m): 4:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Stop marketing these substandard garbage phones from transsion holdings you are helping the Chinese scam your fellow citizens !!!

The Chinese don't give a damn about you so why help them rip your own brothers are sisters ?

If you must advertise a phone let it be a standard Chinese phone like xaomi , oppo, Huawei, zte, vivo, Lenovo etc that are sold in every country in the world because they meet the minimum requirements for product standard

Transsion holdings that makes tecno , infinix and itel makes very sub standard phones that's why they aren't even sold in their own home country of China , Egypt kicked them out when they discovered how low quality these phones are , they aren't sold in south Africa either ..

Uganda is about to kick them out too

Be wise

Money isn't everything

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by chiemmanuel(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2020
OP, you are committing economic sabotage

4 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by ddjay: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2020
chiemmanuel:
OP, you are committing economic sabotage
grin
Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by Pentaloft: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2020
livebyday:
Stop marketing these substandard garbage phones from transsion holdings you are helping the Chinese scam your fellow citizens !!!

The Chinese don't give a damn about you so why help them rip your own brothers are sisters ?

If you must advertise a phone let it be a standard Chinese phone like xaomi , oppo, Huawei, zte, vivo, Lenovo etc that are sold in every country in the world because they meet the minimum requirements for product standard

Transsion holdings that makes tecno , infinix and itel makes very sub standard phones that's why they aren't even sold in their own home country of China , Egypt kicked them out when they discovered how low quality these phones are , they aren't sold in south Africa either ..

Uganda is about to kick them out too

Be wise

Money isn't everything

you make some sense. the fact that they are substandard devices does not stop us from reviewing them because amongst those so called substandard devices there are some of them that are better than the others in one way or the other and it's my job as a tech reviewer to point that out to the viewers and help them make good decisions. mind you, these devices you call substandard are one of if not the most affordable lineups, making smartphones easily accessible to a wider range of people.
Also I don't market or promote these devices I review them. they are not paying me or anything. let's be guided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by Wizywiz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pentaloft:

you make some sense. the fact that they are substandard devices does not stop us from reviewing them because amongst those so called substandard devices there are some of them that are better than the others in one way or the other and it's my job as a tech reviewer to point that out to the viewers and help them make good decisions. mind you, these devices you call substandard are one of if not the most affordable lineups, making smartphones easily accessible to a wider range of people.
Also I don't market or promote these devices I review them. they are not paying me or anything. let's be guided...
op dont mind them ooo they are xaiomi fan boys..scu scu dey der head..jus watch how dey will rush into the thread

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by ernxto(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pentaloft:

you make some sense. the fact that they are substandard devices does not stop us from reviewing them because amongst those so called substandard devices [s]there are some of them that are better than the others in one way or the other[/s] have you done a comparison. and [s]it's my job as a tech reviewer to point that out to the viewers and help them make good decisions[/s] You suck at your job.. mind you, [s]these devices you call substandard are one of if not the most affordable lineups, making smartphones easily accessible to a wider range of people[/s] Because they are Substandard and choose Nigeria as their dumping ground cheesy.
When will you market review other brands apart from transsion

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by skywalker240(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pentaloft:

while you dont market, affordable lineups accessible to wider range of people should not be an excuse.

why dont you review devices that meet up with standards. Its not a hidden fact that they still produce affordable lineups that are also accessible to wider range of people, dont you think?

You cant just in the spirit of affordable, showcase non standard.

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by edoairways: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by edoairways: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pentaloft do your review, ignore those xiaomite up there. You don't have to please everyone

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Hot 9 Is A Good Device That You May Or May Not Like. by GraGra247(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Pentaloft:

Please do your good work and ignore naysayers.

(1) (Reply)

Has 5g Network Installation Begin In Lagos? / Voice Changer / The FIRST 4G Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.