Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit (32652 Views)

Edo Primaries: Fayemi Commends Tinubu, Ganduje, Slams Oshiomhole / Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

From my observation, it seems most of you Grade 8 zombies have short memories, but let me take you guys back to 2016 when the APC administration of Adams "Sarri" Oshiomhole started the show and DENIED Ize-Iyamu the 2016 PDP Gubernatorial candidate the use of Ogbe stadium for his campaign... Here's the link;

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/pdp-flays-denial-stadium-flag-off/

But, just look at you guys today, wrapped with gross Hypocrisy and crying foul when the tables have turned around.

"THE HYPOCRISY OF GRADE 8"

Mr don't be foolish as obaseki himself. People like you are the one advising him. Don't use government property is different from don't use the state where you came from. Is like somebody telling you don't enter your own house you built by yourself. Some of you just read things without thinking of the comparison. Do your campaign but don't use government property, but in this case is that don't hold your primary election without my approval said an opposition. Which means he has told you that there will be no election in the state. He is indirectly telling you that if he didn't approve the election it will not hold
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by OPPPS: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
MrPaul2:

You are reacting instead of thinking. Go and violate bye laws of your local government and see
The same law Obaseki has violated on how many occasions now? Abi you no get TV for house to see him

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ozo13(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2020
ogmask:

Which yeye federal might? Do you guys even know who is against oshomole and his gang of rascals. Where was this same federal might when wike turned APC to lepers in river's.
i will remind u this in the 48 hrs time after the primaries
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by tonididdy(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Friend22:

Oga, can also face bottle of palm wine or ogogoro.?
Because you no nothing in Edo state.
before Obaseki's time, Oshiomole had changed thwbface of road in Rod state as well as it's drainage system, but to our surprise,Obaseki has give below the bar.
The road Oshiomole constructed for over 5 Yeats are still standing stromg unlike what Obaseki constructed which have are not up to two years are cracking in cuts and chunks here and there.
I don't even want to talk aboutbtye drainage systems.
The guy has really not lived up to expectation.

And moreover, what is Obaseki's antecedent in Edo politics?
Where?

That's why some if you need to keep quite and learn.

Soak your head in disappointment in a keg of palmwine or ogogoro because like it or NOT... He's your next governor
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MrPaul2: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2020
OPPPS:

The same law Obaseki has violated on how many occasions now? Abi you no get TV for house to see him
If he chosen to be lawless, does that make lawlessness right in democracy?
My opinion is, APC should apply for permit to fulfill all righteousness for the sake of democracy, if he don't grant it, it can be use against him during campaign, instead of them to fall into same pit of lawlessness.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

From my observation, it seems most of you Grade 8 zombies have short memories, but let me take you guys back to 2016 when the APC administration of Adams "Sarri" Oshiomhole started the show and DENIED Ize-Iyamu the 2016 PDP Gubernatorial candidate the use of Ogbe stadium for his campaign... Here's the link;

But, just look at you guys today, wrapped with gross Hypocrisy and crying foul when the tables have turned around.

Earlier before now, fools like you believed he has the power to decide the mode of primary in Apc EDO state. When he failed, he was also disqualified. He defects to PDP, now listen to me senior Zombie, He the governor can not stop Apc primary in his state. The federal authority is stronger and mightier than his one state power.

You people cannot advice him to focus on his fight first and keep vengeance aside.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Eromosele,

Instead of challenging me, Kindly tell your APC to apply for permit peacefully... Edo State is not one bourdilion residence were bullion vans move in anyhow without permit.

He schooled you free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
futuregovernor:
Why e dey pain you. You know nothing about politics,so just shut up
mr knower of politics,as u know politics reach wer e carri u reach,you are a mumu man. Mke dem check u nw,dem go see say na 1 jobless man u be come nairaland dey form politics experts,after u dn go argue for newspaper stand.ode
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by kappGODSWILL(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrPaul2:

Shot up if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Was the law enacted because of APC primary? What's stopping them from applying for permit? APC just want to ferment trouble and blame it on the wake and eye governor. I believe you aren't ignorant of the increase in the numbers of corona virus patients in the state.
APC should just follow due process by applying for permit, they can complain if its not granted them. Apply first and stop disturbing us with you insensitivity
increase in corona virus case in the state? Now who is more ignorant?smh

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by JasonScoolari: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
AmbassadorIsiny:

Earlier before now, fools like you believed he has the power to decide the mode of primary in Apc EDO state. When he failed, he was also disqualified. He defects to PDP, now listen to me senior Zombie, He the governor can not stop Apc primary in his state. The federal authority is stronger and mightier than his one state power.

You people cannot advice him to focus on his fight first and keep vengeance aside.
Lamentation of a bloody Efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ogmask: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
ozo13:
i will remind u this in the 48 hrs time after the primaries

Ok no wahala. Make we dey watch.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Lamentation of a bloody Efulefu.

Nne mulu gi gba aka nwa.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Eteka1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Eromosele,

Instead of challenging me, Kindly tell your APC to apply for permit peacefully... Edo State is not one bourdilion residence were bullion vans move in anyhow without permit.
Senseless comment.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SirBunky85(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
Ogbe stadium is a state government facility.did he deny POI the use of the entire state?both private and public? Is Apc requesting to use state government facilities? The ward offices the elections are going to hold are they state government properties? I challenge you since the government of Lucky Igbinedion till now has any governor prevented another from holding primaries? I just can't imagine how people rationalize this behavior.
pls stop responding to that gullible hypocrite ,he just wants to be noticed

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SirBunky85(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Did you see Obaseki's PDP rally?

Who should punish him for that?

If the APC government apply for any nonsense order from Obaskei then I would confirm it that they are mumus.

Try this one with OBJ.
pmb is too quiet for my liking.obj would have declared state of emergency in Edo should obaseki try anything funny

2 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by SirBunky85(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Did you see Obaseki's PDP rally?

Who should punish him for that?

If the APC government apply for any nonsense order from Obaskei then I would confirm it that they are mumus.

Try this one with OBJ.
pmb is too quiet for my liking.obj would have declared state of emergency in Edo should obaseki try anything funny.dariye,alameisigha,fayose ,Evans enwerem,chuba okadigbo,easy removal by obj still fresh on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Minjim: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You, Obaseki and Oshiomole are all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ospido: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Good one there. They forget so easily. This was how Amaechi also denied Jonathan the use of the Amiesamaka stadium in PH. Now that they're at the receiving end they're crying foul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by futuregovernor: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
mr knower of politics,as u know politics reach wer e carri u reach,you are a mumu man. Mke dem check u nw,dem go see say na 1 jobless man u be come nairaland dey form politics experts,after u dn go argue for newspaper stand.ode
Mr idiot. You are more jobless than your ancestors.

See person were never see garri drink dey talk politics. You just don't know anything. If you dare me,I will make sure I look for you with DSS.
You think is everybody you can joke with in this forum. Just dare me,you will know me wella
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ospido: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
OPPPS:

You know Oyegun himself failed the coup he had planned for APC before the 2019. Oyegun is PDP mole in APC.
According to information, he had lobbied Mr President, not to go ahead with planned APC convention in 2020 prior to the election. That there was no need. Through that, he had planned to continue to stay as Apc national chairman.
It was the effort of the vice President that hinted the President about what the APC constitution says regards holding National convention.
The court could have easily nulified all the elected members of the APC from the President down to the house of assembly members after the 2020 election. The same it was done in Zamfara And Rivers state

Someone is a PDP mole. I laugh. Did you remember how many states he won for APC while he was the chairman? And yet you claim he's a mole.

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Ehigielove(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
The only thing remaining is for Obaseki to run into the market unclad plainly speaking.
If Obaseki does not want to complete his 4yrs I think the federal government will oblige him by declaring an emergency. This is a democracy.you cannot deprive people of the rights u enjoy. He decamped with over 200 unprotected youths shouting in a confined space without social distancing and he wants to deprive his opponents of holding legitimate constitutional obligated primaries? The ambition of Obaseki is not bigger than democracy. Let the people choose.
Bros u are my man, have found a political analyst just like me, bros u are that political analyst. kudos to u

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by MrPaul2: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
increase in corona virus case in the state? Now who is more ignorant?smh
You aren't making any sense
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Charly68: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
The Governor is tactless,if they rock his boat and place state of emergency order on the state ,his eyes will be cleared..then he will know that APC is at the Centre ..His contest will be as good as gone forver ..He should play wisely

1 Like

Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by Amotekun777: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
bamidelee:

You need to check yourself boy, must you abuse them because they are saying their mind? Can you be right always?
Stop all this nonsense, you need to be checked if you refuse to heed to advise.

The dude isn't normal at all. He's got mental problems... serious mental problems indeed.
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by helpfindbolu: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit by ogbonti: 1:50am On Jun 22, 2020
tamdun:
Apc can use fed might against u now Mr obaseki

too many illiterates here on nairaland

do you know what exclusive- concurrent- residual powers are in the constitution of a federal system of government which Nigeria operates ?

i see you don’t - please go and study this before you comment further here about this topic

Dooh - go and read i beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.