Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments (27796 Views)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Nigeria should break ties with that yeye country.

Ghana right now dae hot o economically.

Ghana without oil came this far and became the second biggest economy in west Africa after Nigeria. Lately Ghana has been discovering oil in vast reserves. Its just the corona virus pandemic that has slowed things down, Ghana right now is on money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Austin1805(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Farki:

War? grin

With which army are we going to fight Ghana?
Forget o, Nigeria has got better armed forces but the issue going on in the northern part of Nigeria has some political backing

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by vankelvin: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Exactly, as if Ghanaian's want to have something to do with una people abi? mctheww

Nwaotu10:
Nigeria should break ties with that yeye country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Crochet: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
I am half Ghanian and half Nigeria but truth be told this shit was done by a Nigerian
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
thesicilian:
Before you people start shouting act of war, breach of international diplomacy, blah blah blah... Have you asked yourselves who might be responsible? What if it was your fellow Nigerians that did it?!

Nairaland should start banning people who make stupid comment.

With non-Nigerians, who are saying stupid things about our country, in our platform Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Ironi: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
jidxin:
. it doesn't matter. The rule is wherever the embassy whether it's residential or even the high commission's car/entourage it is as if it is Nigeria. It's like a temporal country with its own sovereignty situated in another country.

With this understanding no wonder you went to build On somebody’s land .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Harrykn: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
This what what happens to a failed county even GH has no single fear for the giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by CzarChris(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Farki:

War? grin

With which army are we going to fight Ghana?
Jokes apart, if Nigeria actually wants to take this up, Nigeria won't have to go war mornging to get Ghana punished for this. Just a simple push to ecowas and AU to enforce a few sanctions on Ghana or no diplomatic mission in Africa is safe.

That's all.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Temithorpe28: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Toju200:
Ghana vs Nigeria Kenya vs Nigeria. Uganda vs Nigeria SA vs Nigeria
What da Fuvk do dey want from us shwooo.
Even Nigeria vs Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by DamnnNiggarr: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
vankelvin:

Its been long over due so we will not see Nigerian's in Ghana again grin grin
That will be a win win for both Countries. grin grin
I know a lot of my brothers from Igbo side and Nigeria at large that may suffer the negative impact should that happens,

though, according to my girl "agaghi eji maka mgbagbu ghara ogu" whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Enculer: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2020
The zoo is toothless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by dederocs(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria under APC na zero level, na local politicking dem dey waste all their tenure and our monies on, PDP was not this bad.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by jidxin(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Ironi:

With this understanding no wonder you went to build On somebody’s land .
we have embassies here and u dare not claim it's your land cos it has been taken by the government.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by jidxin(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Ironi:

Look at this little man, so Ghana government stole the land and gave it to the lawless Nigerians eh?

You think Ghana government is lawless like you?
pls i only engage in educative arguments
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by hotseat: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria, ex-Big Brother of Africa and former Giant of Africa now reduced to a nonentity among the comity of nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by vankelvin: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
In-fact, Ghana has never feared Nigeria one second.
Remember Ghana drove Nigerian's out of Ghana first before Ghana must go?
So don't ever think Ghanaian's have a tiny fear for Nigerian's

Harrykn:
This what what happens to a failed county even GH has no single fear for the giant of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by InvertedHammer: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2020
/
Nigeria is the giant of Africa only to Nigerians in Nigeria because they don't know any better.

Once you step out of the country, it will quickly dawn on you that Nigeria ain't shit!

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Zurich1844(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Did you read the post at all before writing this rubbish? Okpo
thesicilian:
Before you people start shouting act of war, breach of international diplomacy, blah blah blah... Have you asked yourselves who might be responsible? What if it was your fellow Nigerians that did it?!
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Ironi: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Toju200:
Ghana vs Nigeria
Kenya vs Nigeria.
Uganda vs Nigeria
SA vs Nigeria

There is something definitely wrong with Nigeria !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Vatod(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2020
You’re free to quote me!!! Nigeria as been reduced to nothing internationally under this administration, but how did we get here, imagine!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by chidooh1: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerians living outside the country are not happy with Nigerian government and their selfish style of leadership. If you tell me that Nigerians in Ghana participated along side with their hostile host to demolish the building i wouldn't argue with you.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by olugabbie(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I don't see this as a "Breach of International Diplomacy" rather, I see it as a glaring sign of Mockery...

Who knows if the Borrow Borrow government we have now have not secretly borrowed from Ghana and refused to pay back...

When you frequently Borrow as a country, you're at the mercy of your lenders and also an object of Mockery to other countries.

#NoRespect.

What is this?
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by dangwarmai(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Ordinary Ghana. In Nigeria today we have at Max ten policemen who can overthrow their government (successful coup)
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Multiplier7(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
beautyhd:
Police were contacted but efforts were not made to prevent the demolition.

...meaning Ghana don see us finish and the govt is in support.

When said thugs went and rob a police station at Nima Ghana carrying properties like their TV and chairs, I remove my cap for Ghanaians.

Their Police is the worst if theifs can steal in a Police station. Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Ironi: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
jidxin:
pls i only engage in educative arguments

Ok , I’m educating you , next question .

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nwaotu10(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Coldie:

Ghana right now dae hot o economically.

Ghana without oil came this far and became the second biggest economy in west Africa after Nigeria. Lately Ghana has been discovering oil in vast reserves. Its just the corona virus pandemic that has slowed things down, Ghana right now is on money

And they're crying us a river when we closed our borders. Nansense!!

They're even owing us electricity tariff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nwaotu10(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2020
vankelvin:
Exactly, as if Ghanaian's want to have something to do with una people abi? mctheww

That your country is as inconsequential as the "p" in psychology.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nchenches: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Since Shagari government deported Ghanaians from Nigeria, Ghana people resent and despise anyone and anything Nigeria. A Ghanaian anywhere in the world sees a Nigerian suspecting foul anytime.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by morris477(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
After Una will call Una self Africa giant
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nchenches: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Toju200:
Ghana vs Nigeria
Kenya vs Nigeria.
Uganda vs Nigeria
SA vs Nigeria

Because Nigeria is a foul country.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Benwallt(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2020
It wasn't even government that demolished the buildings but a singular individual. What a shame.
Re: Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments by Nchenches: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I don't see this as a "Breach of International Diplomacy" rather, I see it as a glaring sign of Mockery...

Who knows if the Borrow Borrow government we have now have not secretly borrowed from Ghana and refused to pay back...

When you frequently Borrow as a country, you're at the mercy of your lenders and also an object of Mockery to other countries.

#NoRespect.

Borrowing to distribute wealth in Moslem northern Nigeria, after all govt soft policies, including quota system, to favor northern Nigeria, could not bring wealth to the masses of northern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor's Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case (Video) / Kamaru Usman: How Attractive Woman Scammed Me Of $60,000 I Invested / Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.