Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (78713 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Parrot69:

I long time subscribed to your channel,bro
I’ve watched almost all your videos
You’re doing a great job, You(Eboh Media) & Tayo Aina Films the best Nigerian YouTube content creators
Keep it up.
Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by flyingpig: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Charly68:
You lack home training

While you are ignorant and disrespectful.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by kelechi50: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
obienroute:
Have you verified the debt profile of Ebonyi state?
Have you visited the international market to know the cost of renting a shop? Its ridiculous.

In advanced states like Lagos, and other climes, I've never seen where an overhead bridge is beautified with disco lights. It is a total waste of resources. Street lights would comfortably do the job.

What's the economic impact of the Ecumenical Centre in the state? That's another waste.

No doubt the governor has done well. But he needs to do more. People are hungry and starving in the state and living below 2 dollars.
My humble opinion.

Thanks for your analysis and constructive criticism, I also admire the governor on the development of the state, but he needs to do more by looking into rural development and rural eletrifiction. A case study is the road that leads to Inyimagu, Ume, Izo and Ogagbo Igbudu in Ikwo local government of the state. Has no road, no rural eletrifiction, not to talk of any government establishment. Those communities are they not part of the state.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by SLAP44: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
kelechi50:
Thanks for your analysis and constructive criticism, I also admire the governor on the development of the state, but he needs to do more by looking into rural development and rural eletrifiction. A case study is the road that leads to Inyimagu, Ume, Izo and Ogagbo Igbudu in Ikwo local government of the state. Has no road, no rural eletrifiction, not to talk of any government establishment. Those communities are they not part of the state.

If only 4 town are neglected in the whole state, that's a score of 99% coverage in a state of about 200 towns or more. Umahi is a hero.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by chikason68(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dave really tried. I couldn't recognise my state capital when I was returning back from service after 1year away from home. Though it is a collective effort of all civil servants money in the state. The man slashed all civil servants salary by half as contribution to development of the state.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Killdemboth: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=kolade560 post=91203773][/quote]
You are blabbing. Ojukwu released Your enigma Awolowo from latrine prison where he could have died of TB if not for the good gesture of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu the Yoruba nightmare. Rest! tongue tongue
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by earnit2: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
really
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=90900221:
Ebonyi state
the 3rd picture is ezza road after Fatilami Abubakar park close to Walter Feghabor golf coursr
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by xband: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
ThinkSmarter:

I didn't compare the two.
I stated that there was a time the present day Ebonyi was in Anambra and Enugu state.
But, do u that with all these ur arrogance and pride, that u will eventually die one day and u will be eaten by maggots, same applicable to me and everyone else.
That is the end of all that ur wealth or showoff.
U see, it is meaningless spending ur pretty time hating.
h
Hate Maka gini?
I thought you were trying to say Ebonyi state is more developed than Anambra state or ahead of Anambra state.
We all know that this is the best governor that you guys have ever had. Enjoy him while it last.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by kolade560: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

You are blabbing. Ojukwu released Your enigma Awolowo from latrine prison where he could have died of TB if not for the good gesture of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu the Yoruba nightmare. Rest! tongue tongue

Keep shut and don't spit nonsense here, Awolowo was released by Gowon the them military head of state and not coward ojukwu that fled to exile when the testes were being dragged leaving his people to die of kwashiorkor.
your elders are feeding you with lies by saying Awolowo was released by DAT coward man.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
mrkings84:

What is his name?
Ok, maybe u are afraid of calling him out for fear of arrest and intimidation, what's ur state??

We just need to know the governor with 3 upstair head!!

oga gburugburu

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by edudguy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
In terms of roads the governor is trying. From Abakilki to where I served no single pot hole. Umahi is an Engineer so no surprise there. But, he needs to do more in the Education sector especially Primary and Secondary school. Him no put eye for there at all. Na block dem use build schools. Even the students no like school na fight, alcohol and cigar dem like wella (no offence to people who are from Ebonyi)

Him no dey even reason Teachers based on salary level. Corpers earn more than some secondary school teachers.

I know it is baby steps because Ebonyi state is not that wealthy like other South Eastern states

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
donbachi:
dont mind the op..no be only ebonyi,na abia.
I know almost all those places at Abakaliki .. smiley
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
post=91170759:

Initially it was commissioned, but the SA said it has been converted to conference center
Gi na Francis Nweze Arugo full grin !
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Jutadium: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
donbachi:
Lie lie op..dis is Abia state and not ebonyi..touble.

That Ebonyi. I stay there
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Jutadium: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Sometimes it is not every thread you comment on.

The picture is very poor showing it was sourced from internet and couldn't even get high quality one..

That is Ebonyi ooooo. I stay in Ebonyi
Nairaland must have sourced it from any of the Govt platform.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Adakaazubuike(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
So only village champions know village politics abi?

hammer3:

WELL, I'M NOT A VILLAGE CHAMPION, SO I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT VILLAGE POLITICS.

I KNOW, IGBO IS SMALL AND WE SHOULD TRY AS BEST AS POSSIBLE TO REASON AND BEHAVE PROPERLY AND BE TOLERANT, DISCIPLINED, GOD FEARING AND ACCOMODATING.

I DONT HOLD SUCH VIEWS AND I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE.

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by techwahala: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
kolade560:

if I am a stranger in Lagos as a Yoruba, then who born u, who u be, who made u, ordinary igbo grin

if I am a stranger in Lagos as a Yoruba, then who born u, who u be, who made u, ordinary igbo

the same way u claim Lagos is same way igbos claim Lagos... we all have right to live and contest elections so chill
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by somy405(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ebonyi State of yesterday, chai I wept for state Abia. yet to complete a flyover for 5years. And no leader is being held to account for mis governing. God the right judge take over.
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by kolade560: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Afonja I hope you were able to grab some amala at Ajimobi's Covid-19 funeral... tongue
grin
Killdemboth:

Afonja I hope you were able to grab some amala at Ajimobi's Covid-19 funeral... tongue
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by talk2aikay(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
donbachi:
dont mind the op..no be only ebonyi,na abia.

As incredible as it looks, this is actually Ebonyi. Ebonyi has witnessed an unprecedented transformation in infrastructure in the last five years. You’d not believe your eyes if you had visited the state six years ago and saw the state again now.

The governor is indeed amazing! His only flaw is that he’s too high-handed, apart from that he’s a trailblazer in infrastructural development.

If you’re considering a little sightseeing/local tourism after the interstate travel is lifted, visit Ebonyi and be wowed.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by kolade560: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
techwahala:

the same way u claim Lagos is same way igbos claim Lagos... we all have right to live and contest elections so chill
useless people criticising Yoruba but living and making money in our land.
go to your eastern villages maybe that ur wicked uncle will not kill you with witchcraft and charm....ingrates!!!
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by achierosion(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
kelechi50:
Elechi should bury his ugly face in shame, even his immediate house is no go area, his only achievement is hating on Ezza people.
Dave have shown everyone how to be a governor, though I hate the way he's concerning every projects to his community leaving others to their faith.
But ikow has 8 solid years to develop.

Inner street of Ai

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by Killdemboth: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
kolade560:

Keep shut and don't spit nonsense here, Awolowo was released by Gowon the them military head of state and not coward ojukwu that fled to exile when the testes were being dragged leaving his people to die of kwashiorkor.
your elders are feeding you with lies by saying Awolowo was released by DAT coward man.

Keep twisting your ugly past for nothing tongue grin, your Lagos Ibadan express way gutter news outlet has given you yet another lie to run with so that your battered image can be salvaged. It still doesn't change the truth, Ojukwu was a god to bloody civilian called Awolowo, it was Ojukwu that removed him from eternal damnation in pit latrine prison in Calabar where he almost died breathing the stench of faeces. Face it like a man come on! your past will not kill you cheesy, if you are not up to date with information you can go ask your cat-walking GAY Ooni of Ife he can enlighten you further. cool
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
xband:

h
Hate Maka gini?
I thought you were trying to say Ebonyi state is more developed than Anambra state or ahead of Anambra state.
We all know that this is the best governor that you guys have ever had. Enjoy him while it last.
Tnx 4 ur understanding.
Ebonyi is one of the poorest state in Nigeria.
Not that we are not hardworking, but it was due poor exposure to the early civilizations of present day nigeria.
Also, throughout the period were under the old eastern state, old anambra state and old enugu state.
We were educationally, socially, economically and politically defranchised.
U know the proximity of river niger to Anambra gave them the privilege of encountering the whites.
that is y onitsha has d highest no of missionary secondary schools.
same thing happened to calabar and lagos.
Our destiny was written in 1996 by gen.Abacha.
And Ebonyi is rising indeed.
The young shall grow.
Time shall tell.
#peace

8 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
kelechi50:
Tokwa-ehu nwunnem'
Maybe after he is through with the 195km ring road, then or maybe next administration.
In the nearest future road from agubia to abaomege, agubia to ogagbo, etc will be constructed.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by achierosion(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
xband:

h
Hate Maka gini?
Always trying to collide Anambra with other states, if I ask you who's ur best gov I wonder who u will bring to the table with exception of Peter Obi... Tell us ur best gov so far?
Again, there's no comparison between Anambra and Ebonyi, every state has his own unique way.

Stop the hate.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by achierosion(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Tnx 4 ur understanding.
Ebonyi is one of the poorest state in Nigeria.
Not that we are not hardworking, but it was due poor exposure to the early civilizations of present day nigeria.
Also, throughout the period were under the old eastern state, old anambra state and old enugu state.
We were educationally, socially, economically and politically defranchised.
U know the proximity of river niger to Anambra gave them the privilege of encountering the whites.
that is y onitsha has d highest no of missionary secondary schools.
same thing happened to calabar and lagos.
Our destiny was written in 1996 by gen.Abacha.
And Ebonyi is rising indeed.
The young shall grow.
Time shall tell.
#peace
Thanks for the lecture.

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by techwahala: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
kolade560:

useless people criticising Yoruba but living and making money in our land.
go to your eastern villages maybe that ur wicked uncle will not kill you with witchcraft and charm....ingrates!!!

since u said u aren't a Lagos indigene, just chill and allow real Lagos indigene decide.... u can go and drag Ibadan as the headquarters of Yoruba land but not Lagos because Lagos is a cosmopolitan society

1 Like

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Babisha10:
which state are u from?

Na Benin i dey stay....anybody when qoute me talk rubbish ... Mk e com down to Egor LGA or rather Evboutubu to be precise that's if e see road take com oo...I sha knw say one Obaseki e-rabbit to qoute me ....

I go talk am....Oshio as been the best working govnor(first tenure)all others are Garb... tongue

Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by reiddecuti: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I like your signature
Thanks
Re: Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) by XANDERBOY85: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.