Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? (2809 Views)

Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by akelicious(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Alh. Atiku Abubakar are the major prominent politicians people are watching to contest the 2023 presidential election. Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, being a former governor of Lagos state and the national leader of the ruling party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) has been waxing stronger politically and a household name not only in the southwest region of Nigeria but Nigeria in general. Alh. Atiku Abubakar on the other hand is the former Vice President of Nigeria and the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 General Election.
There are rumours that Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu would contest the 2019 presidential election as the party is trying to zone the presidency of the party to the Southern region of the country. Being a former governor of Lagos state, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu laid the foundation for the modern Lagos State of today. It was on the foundation the likes of his successors like Gov. Babatunde Fashola and Gov. Akinwumi Ambode built on. It is the hope of Nigerians that Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu will perform wonderfully well as an elected President of Nigeria.
Alh. Atiku Abubakar has never administered state before, but was familiar with the workings of the federal government being a former Vice President of the country. His knowledge as the vice President of Nigeria will assist him to govern the country well.

Also drop your comments https://www.akelicious.net/2023-tinubu-vs-atiku-who-can-make-a-better-nigeria-president/

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Endlesspeace(f): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Must it be either Tinubu or Atiku? Mr. blogger, can't you yourself be Nigeria's president and change the narratives of same people going back and forth ruling over us?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2020
None!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by izzou(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu would definitely be better than Atiku

In Corruption, both of them are premium thieves

But Tinubu is a builder. I don't like him though (because of his greediness), but I can't deny the fact that he is a man with a plan.

Even when Obasanjo withheld the allocation of his state for years, he still made sure he paid his workers. Tinubu is a man that can give loyalty.
Politically, he has raised people, and during his tenure as Lagos state governor, we had other tribes on his cabinet.

Two of them are bad options, but I'll pick Tinubu as the lesser evil

Please it's my opinion... Nobody should jump into my mentions and start bleating

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by buttlover(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol. Nigeria youth like to suffer. You mean you are already talking for those old fools to be your president again. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by kkkp: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
None. why must it be Atiku or Tinubu?? They have nothing new to offer
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Kriss216: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu is a well known crested thief. He's one man I know that will cripple Nigeria to dust if he gets the chance to rule.

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Peacemaker5128: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Kriss216: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
izzou:

But Tinubu is a builder. I don't like him though (because of his greediness), but I can't deny the fact that he is a man with a plan.

Even when Obasanjo withheld the allocation of his state for years, he still made sure he paid his workers. Tinubu is a man that can give loyalty.
Politically, he has raised people, and during his tenure as Lagos state governor, we had other tribes on his cabinet.

Please it's my opinion... Nobody should jump into my mentions and start bleating
[/s]
Please learn to keep this type of opinion to yourself!

19 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by apache22b: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu yes, Atiku no , but if given the opportunity to both of them,they could be ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
If it is strictly a contest between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu. At least one is sure that he will source for very brilliant guys from all over the country to help him run the government.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Macphenson: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu the Chicago drug Baron as president of Nigeria, God forbid.

So that the nonsense godfatherism reigning in Lagos will be a national symbol?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by ican2020: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Useless thread
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Macphenson: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2020
seunmsg:
If it is strictly a contest between Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu. At least one is sure that he will source for very brilliant guys from all over the country to help him run the government.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Kriss216: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2020
seunmsg:
We don't expect someone bearing Seu.n to vote for Atiku over Tinubu, a known thief.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Think9ja(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Voting either of them will be a waste of vote.

If they are the only two options come 2023, I won't go out on that day.

At the moment, I don't have a presidential candidate yet cos all the potential candidates are bad options.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by seunmsg(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Macphenson:

The usual cheap blackmail. Who imposed the current governor of Adamawa state? Who imposed his son as a commissioner in Adamawa state?

When it comes to imposition, Atiku is worse than Tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Macphenson: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
seunmsg:

The usual cheap blackmail. Who imposed the current governor of Adamawa state? Who imposed his son as a commissioner in Adamawa state?

When it comes to imposition, Atiku is worse than Tinubu.

Yeah go ahead, am still waiting for your response of the Chicago drug Baron, so I can respond appropriately,am waiting.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by seunmsg(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

We don't expect someone bearing Seu.n to vote for Atiku over Tinubu, a known thief.

I have confidently chosen to vote for Tinubu if Atiku is the only other option. Instead of criticizing other people’s choices, make your own choice and stand by it. Are you ashamed of telling us that you will vote for Atiku?

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Kriss216: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2020
seunmsg:

I have confidently chosen to vote for Tinubu if Atiku is the only other option. Instead of criticizing other people’s choices, make your own choice and stand by it. Are you ashamed of telling us that you will vote for Atiku?
The truth is, I'll vote for you over Tinubu, the thief.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by dignity33: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2020
I will vote for Atiku any day than Tinubu .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Coder2Client(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu is a power drunk politician. Atiku is a good for nothing politician.
None of them deserve the mandate.
Who can we then rally round with?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by chigoziri2403(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Which party will tinubu contest for

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by softset: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Atiku wants to contest again Oh I forgot ....

Customer dada ni ... lol
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by oloyedayo(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu vs Atiku is a choice between Devil and the deep blue sea.

No go area.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2020
izzou:

Name one major project tinubu did in Lagos

And there was never a time Lagos allocation was held stop the lies it was LGA allocation that was held an it happened to bayelsa too ...u don't attempt to create additional LGA without federal government

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by SarkinYarki: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
izzou:

He is builder? What has he ever built please?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2020
For tinubu asking the government to print money to improve the economy shows he lacks the basic knowledge to govern

Atiku has always had the best manifesto and his advice to government has always been on point and smart ...so I would say atiku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by amidel(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Tinubu will probably make a better president but both of them shouldn't be considered for the role of the president. They are fuckîñg old men angry

I'll support any younger candidate/aspirant.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Razzness(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Kwankwaso will make a better president than this looters
Re: 2023: Tinubu Vs Atiku, Who Can Make A Better Nigeria President? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Whoever thought about these two first off is a joker and the ones supporting either or remain the problem of this country.

What have these two old bags got to offer this country? You had better use your heads and prevent a repetition of history...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Middle Belt Will Remain Part Of The North / BREAKING!!! Gov. Uzodinma Set To Demolish Okorocha's School / A Collective Push For Igbo Presidency In 2023 Or No Southern Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.