Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning (53033 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Ritchiee: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
A Man Almost Lost His Life At Ogudu GRA This Morning.

During my usual workout, I saw this accident at Ogudu rd this morning.

The man involved said he dropped one of their staff, moved and all of a sudden he saw a white bus that he thought was going to overtake him but with the velocity the bus was doing, it hit him off the road onto the other lane going to Ojota.

I was behind him facing Ogudu.What saved him was that some vehicles just passed just a minute before he was hit onto the road and oncoming vehicles were distances away from him. We all thank God for his life and ours.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Wow, thank God oh, may God continue to protect us all.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Kriss216: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank God for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Ritchiee: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2020
The funny thing is that the white bus that hit him just came back going to Ojota and some Marwa people chased him but were unable to get him.Is it a deliberate attempt? Nobody knows but why come back to see what happened

That is the man in black..

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by futuregovernor: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2020
So what do you want us to do now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Ritchiee: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
futuregovernor:
So what do you want us to do now

Praises to the Almighty for his protection over we mere mortals..

53 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by chigoziri2403(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Seems there was dense fog, early morning dew

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by lumiaibee: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2020
God we saving hos
Guys check out the most highest mountain in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8g9nqVs-8M
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by RapistOnBail: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
So we should thankGod for causing the accident and same time rescuing the nigga from dying? grin

10 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by helinues: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
The accident occurred at Ogudu GRA road not Ogudu GRA

The GRA gate not far from that scene
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by vicarsenal(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by YorubaKinging: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fake Sabbath

The Sunday is the first day of the week

Saturday is the seventh day

Our fathers used to observe this day as a holy day

But since the inception of the so called Christian religion created by the Roman Catholic that killed Jesus Christ,

They have brought in many bad doctrines and created holidays like Christmas and Easter

Yet, some so called Men of God , who always lies about hearing from God and even drinking tea with God looooooool,. Haven't heard from God about observing His commandments

This religion created by the Roman Catholic has been hijacked and decieved many people into doing the wrong thing and even teach many people so...

But we the children of the light will teach those who are willing to hear

The tribe of Judah , Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Lawson081(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Godairpuss oooo.... this early morning
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by tydi(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
sad

Just like the one I saw in my dreams last night. It was so disastrous. God pls protect us from any form of accident the remaining months of this year.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by bigseank(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Early morning gbese. May God not allow us enter gobe unexpectedly
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by billionman: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Ritchiee:
The funny thing is that the white bus that hit him just came back going to Ojota and some Marwa people chased him but were unable to get him.Is it a deliberate attempt? Nobody knows but why come back to see what happened

That is the man in black..

Its probably a planned thing. Maybe out of jealousy or something else. The heart of man is desperately wicked you know
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by DenreleDave(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Heez
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by morris477(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2020
We thank God for his life but this is not a news
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by TheSourcerer: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Wow, thank God oh, may God continue to protect us all.
smh

You're ftc though , cheers

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by sainthumble: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
May GOD protect us all
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by EyezofGod120: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Damn,,,,this broke my heart,,RIP to the dead
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Mindlog: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Glad no life was lost. Area H is close by, police case.
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by propsvilla3: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank God
Na this kind wheather dey good to shoot some music Video
Free fog, just add some lightening

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
smh
If I knack you kpako now dem go talk say I wicked. Wan yourself oooo Darnley.

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Perfecttouchade: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by fatymore(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Aliamdulilahi
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Akeem79(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2020
He came back to confirm if the man die or what ?

3 Likes

Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Ugaboy: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank God that he still alive...make i a joyful for him.
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by Ilefoaye(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
ope oo
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
He should thank his stars!! Some accident wey no reach this one dey claim lives
Re: Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning by TheSourcerer: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

If I knack you kpako now dem go talk say I wicked. Wan yourself oooo Darnley.
Morning Grey♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.