Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter (580 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Absolutely Hilarious. I wasnt going to pay a dime to enrich the funny looking man. I m not sure I can post the link here without being banned. Can I?
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2020
https://data.ddosecrets.com/file/

I m going for it. Its toward the bottom. you will need Microsoft Word though. Enjoy *cackling with Laughter*
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by dermmy(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Downloaded. Thanks for sharing this. My week is gonna be sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by stchealth: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
If that's the book, then don't worry much.
It wasn't a mistake when it was leaked..
All intentional

We already know how they operate

Democrats...

Lol...

We wait till September...

3 Likes

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by salford1: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
missjekyll:
Absolutely Hilarious. I wasnt going to pay a dime to enrich the funny looking man. I m not sure I can post the link here without being banned. Can I?
Atta girl!

I wouldn't buy it too, but the publisher already paid him $2,000,000 advance in March.

I don't care about Bolton or Trump. They are both wackos and self-servicer. grin

Funny looking Bolton should have released the book earlier, so that more books can be thrown at Trump during the impeachment proceedings, but I guess the book is more of saving face and reputation. Dude is a staunch Republican unlike Trump that has changed political parties like 3 or 4 times. Bolton has also served 3 republican American Presidents in high capacity and leadership roles.

It's a very cheap book anyway. Circa $16 CAD or $12 USD. McDonald's burger and fries lunch money. grin

1 Share

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by orisa37: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bolton is a liar.

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by salford1: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
orisa37:
Bolton is a liar.
Does that mean the Republicans below including Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger (former governor) are also liars too?

They are all liars and only Trump is the truth sayer grin

1 Share

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by orisa37: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Arnold Schwarzenegger has become the body of a Republican (Sheep) but the Voice (Wolf) of a Democrats. The World and especially the Western World is really lucky to have The Non Covetous Strong Member of The UN Security Council TRUMP as US President now. OTHERWISE.....

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
salford1:

Atta girl!

I wouldn't buy it too, but the publisher already paid him $2,000,000 advance in March.

I don't care about Bolton or Trump. They are both wackos and self-servicer. grin

Funny looking Bolton should have released the book earlier, so that more books can be thrown at Trump during the impeachment proceedings, but I guess the book is more of saving face and reputation. Dude is a staunch Republican unlike Trump that has changed political parties like 3 or 4 times. Bolton has also served 3 republican American Presidents in high capacity and leadership roles.

It's a very cheap book anyway. Circa $16 CAD or $12 USD. McDonald's burger and fries lunch money. grin

I m still not buying it. I have been reading it since yesterday. hilarious

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
stchealth:
If that's the book, then don't worry much.
It wasn't a mistake when it was leaked..
All intentional

We already know how they operate

Democrats...

Lol...

We wait till September...

I m Democrat in temperament but I follow fox news and both Republicans and Democrats on twitter. That way,you have a balanced world view. You should probably do this. You learn from everything.

3 Likes

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2020
orisa37:
Bolton is a liar.

Bolton is a worm. But I m still reading his book. Doesnt matter what I think of his morals. I want to see what he thinks of trump. So far it's not good

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by orisa37: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2020
missjekyll:

Bolton is a worm. But I m still reading his book. Doesnt matter what I think of his morals. I want to see what he thinks of trump. So far it's not good

Yes. Please read on. All scriptures are for learning. I wish you had read the submission of Judas Iscariot to the Jews. Bolton is JUDAS PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by stchealth: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
missjekyll:

I m Democrat in temperament but I follow fox news and both Republicans and Democrats on twitter. That way,you have a balanced world view. You should probably do this. You learn from everything.

I watch Fox News everyday, moslty, also watch RT, for those who know.. Bolton is just a disgruntled republican, that was fired by President Trump...this book coming out now,is all planned and intentional...trump knows this.. This should have come out since even before impeachment hearings, why now?..

Anyways, it doesn't matter...
We wait till November..
Adios

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by salford1: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
missjekyll:

I m still not buying it. I have been reading it since yesterday. hilarious
I was sent a copy by my cousin in Atlanta, and I am not reading it. There are more important things to do with time. It just confirms what most people already know about Trump anyway. That's he is a bigot and incapable of governing a local government let alone a country.
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by orisa37: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bolton is JUDAS and should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by yougrichy: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Hi Missjekyll.Didn't want to go off topic over there.It's for audio books and pdf for e-learning.I meant that it was important for me.
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
yougrichy:
Hi Missjekyll.Didn't want to go off topic over there.It's for audio books and pdf for e-learning.I meant that it was important for me.

I m really sorry. what is this apropos of? I have forgotten what we were talking about...

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by yougrichy: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
missjekyll:

I m really sorry. what is this apropos of? I have forgotten what we were talking about...
We weren't exactly talking though.You asked why my need for data was important in the TB bills thread.
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
missjekyll:

Bolton is a bolt of lightning. Why don't you want to buy his book? cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Bolton is a bolt of lightning. Why don't you want to buy his book? cheesy

Yea he could have testified during the impeachment. why should I enrich him?
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by Jimi24: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
orisa37:
Bolton is a liar.
Of course he is a liar. He's Republican. They lied about weapons in Iraq. However he is not lying against Trump. Let's do the roll call-Scaramuchi, Kelly, 3 wives, Sessions, Romney, Rex Tillerson (Chevron CEO/born again Christian), Reince Preibus, Michael Flynn, Tom Price, Gina Hadpel, Gen Kelly, James Mathis, et c, et. c.

Trump is a big misfit in that office and quite simply a fool. True Republicans can't stand him and he his detested by Democrats on a deep ideological level.
Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
missjekyll:

Yea he could have testified during the impeachment. why should I enrich him?

Aren't you all interested in digging up dirt on Trump? Are you saying you did not buy Comey's and Mary Trump's books? undecided

1 Like

Re: John Bolton's Book On Trump Leaks On Twitter by missjekyll: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Aren't you all interested in digging up dirt on Trump? Are you saying you did not buy Comey's and Mary Trump's books? undecided

I already know Fred was a terrible father to trump and Trump is crazy. I might still u order mary trump's book though. would make for some light reading

(1) (Reply)

"Disable His Nuclear Codes!" - Americans Panic Over Trump Nuclear Access / Australia Cancels Belt And Road Deals; China Warns Of Further Damage To Ties / Russia Takes Over US Military Base In Syria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.