Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

AMORAN Clears Air On Alleged Extortion Of Okada Riders In Ogun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AMORAN Clears Air On Alleged Extortion Of Okada Riders In Ogun (274 Views)

STOP HARASSING OKADA Riders...ogun Amoran Warns All Ticketers. / AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMORAN Clears Air On Alleged Extortion Of Okada Riders In Ogun by Ponmile001: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Following the recent protest in Abeokuta south local government area of Ogun state by commercial motorcyclists over alleged undue extortion by the government, the Articulated Motorcycle and Riders Association of Nigeria, (AMORAN) states categorically that there are no plans to increase ticketing fees and enforce same on its members.

The union notes that it has become imperative to douse fears of members over further increase in the daily ticket rates, so as to keep the peace and progress of the Union's activities in the gateway State.

AMORAN Chairman, Otunba
Nurudeen Aina Alowonle says the Union has not approved or in anyway supported any upward review in the ticket rates for commercial motorcyclists in Abeokuta south and indeed other parts of the state.

In the meantime, while acknowledging Governor Dapo Abiodun's efforts in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, the transport union boss reassures the state government of a renewed commitment to the Covid-19 regulations in the state.

He says AMORAN would galvanize the support of other transport unions in the state to ensure strict compliance with he Covid-19 guidelines.

Alowonle warns that stiffer measures await members caught flouting any of the protocols designed by the state government.

“As a responsible union, we have to ensure that we assist government in curbing the dreaded coronavirus pandemic by obeying its protocols and guidelines as it affects Okada riders "

"The message is simple, we are expected to take one passenger only. We are also expected to use our face masks religiously. Anyone caught flouting this simple order would be dealt with." he says.

The transport union boss also appreciates the state government for keeping the faith faith in its activities, promising that it would continue to act as partners in progress in its building our future together agenda.

Signed :

Otunba Taofeek Sokoya
Publicity Secretary, Ogun State AMORAN

Re: AMORAN Clears Air On Alleged Extortion Of Okada Riders In Ogun by toyotamuscle: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

(1) (Reply)

Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022: Canada Graduation Scholarship / Appreciating Dr Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano's Philanthropy / How To Make Money With Just Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.