Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? (1916 Views)

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2020
duro4chang:
Stay for what? To be carjoled? Please flee. The bible says if anyone teaches another doctrine have NOTHING to do with him. Please run from someone teaching heresies.

What did the pastor say?
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by duro4chang(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

What did the pastor say?
This question should be directed to the OP not me. He was there to witness everything.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by escapethecage: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Carchoice:
grin the poster you quoting thinks because they are called pastors they always make sense. I know when I see a genuine pastor. I don't need anyone to tell me.

The institution of the sole pastor of thousands of believers is not for the progress of the church. It is there to kill righteousness. We are suppose to have a team of matured believers Sharing the pulpit talks.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by naijanaso: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Well, sometimes wisdom sounds like "trash" in the ears of fools. It is what it is undecided

...and you think that everything that comes out of the mouth of these days pastors are from God and denotes wisdom?
Open your eyes and study your Bible. You also have wisdom from God. Don't be gullible.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by petra1(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Well, sometimes wisdom sounds like "trash" in the ears of fools. It is what it is undecided

That's true
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by petra1(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2020
naijanaso:

...and you think that everything that comes out of the mouth of these days pastors are from God and denotes wisdom?
Open your eyes and study your Bible. You also have wisdom from God. Don't be gullible.

So what is the trash?
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by naijanaso: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2020
petra1:

So what is the trash?

Ask for wisdom bro. Your pastor us a mere mortal. Read Acts 17:11 and you may be surprised who the fools are regarding your post
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by petra1(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2020
naijanaso:

Ask for wisdom bro. Your pastor us a mere mortal. Read Acts 17:11 and you may be surprised who the fools are regarding your post

Thats not what the bible say. You obviously need a Pastor . Find one and submit to him .

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
petra1:

Thats not what the bible say. You obviously need a Pastor . Find one and submit to him .

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you
so anyone that erects a building and calls it a church should be obeyed? Is that what you are saying?
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by naijanaso: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
petra1:

Continue with your pastor bro. There are better things to do than arguing with brain washed people like you on NL. You will submit to one business hall pastor but disobey constituted authority of a nation.
Man, know thyself. Have a good day.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by Boomark(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha this is hilarious!! Lmao. I see where you're problem is coming from, the bolded right? So every pastors in the world doesn't speak the truth of God abi? You better repent before you let that hatred send you to hell lolz

You never knew how to actually give to Jesus Christ. You were making blind presentation. And when he finally showed you how Christ said we should give to him in Matthew 25 vs 31-40, you started laughing like what I have in my mind which I won't write. Clearly, because you have made up your mind to be disobedient and ignore the teachings of Christ, and stand with what your Pastors teach you.

Someone said he can't stand lies and those who don't teach the truth and you tag it hatred. Are you the one that will send him to hell? He has already shown you how to get your ticket to the kingdom of God. The judgement in Matthew 25 vs 31-44. Miss it and you know where the angels will dump you.

The Pastors that have turned everything to their self gain, despite their miracles, casting out demons in his name, and thinking they are winning souls for Christ, will also get their reward as it is written in Mt 7:21-23... depart from me... They're in church always and you are not. They can't save themselves and they will not save you.

Obedience to God is better than sacrifice.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by Boomark(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I believe you have the wrong Jesus Christ. You see, Jesus Christ never told you that Pastors are His messengers, and He certainly never told you to give money to His Church. That is not what He said.

Who are His apostles as far as Jesus is concerned? Every single one of His followers is an apostle as each submits to be lead/send out to accomplish the will of God as far as spreading His teaching and His Gospel. There are no special people separated by Jesus Christ for this.
As far as His Church is concerned, it comprises all those who belong to Him(His followers), and only He has authority over them. No man has any authority where Jesus Christ's followers are concerned.
Becareful that you are not deceived by spirits pretending to be from God. For one thing, the Spirit of God will never do is lie... He is the Spirit of Truth and will never send you a message that stands in contradiction to that which Jesus Christ Himself said.
My guess is by the "church" you refer to, the buildings built by men who claim to be of God. God has called on no man to build any churches for Him here on earth and He has certainly not called His followers to give money to the goals of ordinary men. These churches are government-licensed businesses that operate on the whims of those who own them, and as stated in Jeremiah 17, only God knows what is in the hearts of men.
Jesus Never said anything about giving to churches or synagogues. He called on His followers to give directly to those who He has commanded them to, and that would be to neighbors (including enemies). His words are specific about what He wants from us. So trying to introduce another angle does not work because nothing is hidden about what is meant.

Read the verses below and learn what Jesus says you should do, as far as giving to Him. Read it and see for yourself How Jesus Christ wants you to give to Him -- giving that will earn you a place in His Kingdom in the end.

He wants for you to give to the poor for by doing so, you do it to Him. He did not tell you to give it to a church or pastor somewhere. For you see, there is no mystery as far as what Jesus Christ commands us to do. The problem is why do we have a hard time obeying his exact words? Why do we instead chose to obey the words of ordinary men which run contrary to what Jesus Christ stipulated?

I castigate them because they do not speak the truth of Jesus Christ at all. If you pay attention, I also point out what it is they do wrong, pretending to do so in the name of Jesus Christ.

Well done bro.

With the way some of them defend things that are wrong, I wonder if they go to church to serve man or God. Wrong doctrines everywhere and they can't even make use of the bible they have or be patient to learn the truth and accept it.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by petra1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
naijanaso:

You will submit to one business hall pastor

That's the bible

but disobey constituted authority of a nation

What do you dp when the constituted aithority make anti God laws?.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carchoice:
I and two of my friends was at this fellowship, the pastor was just saying stuffs that was hurting my ears. I hate nonsense. I stood up and walked out of the fellowship. My friends followed me. We turned back to laugh about it and realized the whole congregation came out as well. grin
The pastor later came to meet me outside and said I shouldn’t have left like that.
Do you just sit there to digest all the rubbish when it contradicts what you believe in and what you know the Bible teaches?

You need to read this account before consoling yourself over the action you took!

Jesus was speaking and at once all those listening to him got annoyed with his teachings and turned their backs on him for good except his twelve closest confidants [John 6:60-69] Note that it's not only the audience but most of his disciples left him from that very day!

So don't think you've done the right thing simply because many joined you! embarassed
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by freshboi88: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nephilim:
if you truly worship Jesus then you will understand that he wants you to give to the messengers (pastors) he has sent to you and also to His church. Which he has put on earth. I can't begin to speak from personal revelations he had given me concerning giving to His church when I was of a reprobate mind like yours concerning giving to the church.

If Jesus talked about giving then he wants you to do it, both to people around you and to his Church!

How can you love someone without giving to them, if you love Jesus give to Him, and since you don't see Him give to His church and to His messengers.
Then you've given to Him.

Even Our Lord Jesus is a giver, he gave himself to the world and much more to us! So why are you csstigating his messengers.

If you love him, obey his commandments.

The church can take care of itself. It doesn't need giving nymore. the people do.
Re: When A Pastor Is Talking Trash In Church, What Do You Do? by freshboi88: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nephilim:
you don't seems to understand the context of the Trinity. For your information we worship the Father in and through the Son. That's why if you don't worship God through Jesus then you default and this makes every other religion that secluded Jesus headed for damnation. Jesus gave commandment and is the same as the Father giving the commandment, he says a new commandments I give you, don't forget the first commandment was given by God to Moses on the Mountain, so who is Jesus to give us another commandment? He's God incarnate! That's to help you understand the relationship and correlation between him and the Father! John 13:34

And when he says love your neighbors as yourself, does he separate his church and messengers away from the love he asks you to show to your neighbors? And love is expressed in giving, so why are you against giving to His church and messengers.?

He says he that give this little one a cup of water in my name (Jesus) will in no wise loose his blessings.

So what are we saying?

You want divine blessings.? Give to the church, give to his messengers, give to the poor, give to everyone around you. Thanks.

His church and ministers don't need it ny more as they have become God on earth.

Now can u show me where Peter n Paul n ny of the other apostles asked pple to give to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Christian Need To Curse To Defend Jesus Death And Ressuration? / Jesus, The Law And The Death Penalty / Why Do Catholics Worship Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.