Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

When You Are Alone-K. N. KOOMSON - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Alone-K. N. KOOMSON (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Alone-K. N. KOOMSON by bingbagbo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
WHEN YOU ARE ALONE

The most opportune time for Satan to visit the born-again is when the latter alone. You wanna know what happens when you are alone? Satan comes to tempt you. But why will Satan tempt you? Satan tempts you so you sin against God; when a man sins, he obeys Satan and disobeys God. Satan tempts the born-again to sin the relationship between the born-again and God is strained; then he (Satan) can accuse and attack the born again.

The Lord Jesus who is the mentor and master of the born-again was himself tempted by Satan when he was alone (Matthew 4:1-11). Satan tempted the Lord Jesus with the lusts of the eyes and the sinful and temporary pleasures of this world but the Lord was unwavering. Listen, when you are alone, the devil throws all sinful pleasures at you hoping you will fall into them; this is his profession and he is a master at this.

Does that mean we should never be alone? That is impossible! The Lord Jesus was often alone. What we need to do when alone is to be sober-minded and alert (1 Peter 5:cool. When you are alone, meditate on the word of God; praise and thank the Lord. Study the word, fast and pray. In Matthew 4, the Lord Jesus was coming from a 40-day fast with prayers; this should be the lifestyle of the born-again. Know that, your adversary the devil prowls around like a lion seeking YOU to devour (1 Peter 5:cool. Anytime you are alone, bear in mind that Satan is there to tempt. When you fall into his temptation, you make Satan a Victor. Also note that, when Jesus defeated satan in Matthew 4 by disobeying him, angels appeared to minister to him. Likewise, when the born-again disobeys Satan, angels descend from heaven to minister to him. Make the Lord proud of you.

Be watchful when alone! Resist the devil and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

(K.N. KOOMSON, WAVE)
Re: When You Are Alone-K. N. KOOMSON by toyotamuscle: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Kind Words From A Groom. / God Is Not Slow To Bring The Whole World To An End / (4). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.