Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Doctor In The House Please Help Me WithThis Skin Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House Please Help Me WithThis Skin Issue (193 Views)

Help My Wife Has Acning SKIN Issue And Its Spreading / Skin Issue - Help / Skin Issue, Please Help Me(pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor In The House Please Help Me WithThis Skin Issue by ABSAO(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone in the house. I can still remember vividly that the skin problem started around 2011. The issue is body inches. when it first started it was mild and I didn't take too serious but now it's getting out of hand. The funny thing is that it happens to me only when I just finished taking my bath and it always last for about 10 minutes before it stop completely. I've tried many approach in contacting it. step like using one particular type of soap, I tried not using sponge around that 2014 it works a little and after few days it started again. I noticed this happened to only after taking my bath but now it's going beyond that. I wash my clothes this morning and I noticed the area the water touched on my body was inching me As in the cause of the inches is no more after taking bath but now increase to anytime water touch my skin. Doctors in the house, what can be cause of this? what's the name of this kind of skin disease? what medication should I go for in treating it? This thing is giving me serious worry.
Mod please help me move this thread front page. Thanks to you all in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Vaccine Could Be Available End Of 2020, Anthony Fauci Says / How To Avoid Hyperlipidemia: Fat In Your Blood / Staphylococcus Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.