Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It (1174 Views)

No Country Retires Over 100 Major Generals Without Crumbling – Sadeeq Shehu / Gone Are The Days Nigerians Used To Command Respect Outside / Religious Leaders Involved In Politics Risk Losing Respect - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just saw the video of Nigerians crying in Ghana after the Nigerian diplomatic commission in Ghana was destroyed by some Ghanaians. I was expecting condemnation from Ghanaians citizens and other people of the world, to my utmost they were fully in support, especially South Africans. Calling Nigeria a cancer to the world and all.

Question is, are we not truly a cancer to the world, aren't we crumbling within?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Torture2020: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Look, leave Ghana out of your nonsense,huh? Today is Sunday. Stop behaving like a fool. What kind of nonsense is this? Ghana this, Ghana that. Why can’t you stay in your own country? Arrant crap!

Don’t you have something more useful to do with your life? Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by donbachi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
With too many internal bleedings.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Brokeloser: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you borrowhari and the failure we have as leaders.Special shout out to the yahoo boys in the house. Ogun go kill una
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by SmartProf(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lets be honest, whats the first impression u have about a typical fellow Nigerian u aren't familiar with when you deal with one? It's mostly full of suspicion and distrust. A majority of Nigerians just have the notion that cheating a system and cashing out big is smartness. Afterall our society celebrate success, no matter it's roots. Don't package ur country men for foreigners better than what u can't trust them for within Nigeria. Afterall Nigerians who are doing the right things are still needed and celebrated globally

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Torture2020:
Look, leave Ghana out of your nonsense,huh? Today is Sunday. Stop behaving like a fool. What kind of nonsense is this? Ghana this, Ghana that. Why can’t you stay in your own country? Arrant crap!

Don’t you have something more useful to do with your life? Na wao

What's wrong you?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
The only solution is to dissolve Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Simple! Some regions are drawing this nation backward Let everyone progress @ it's own pace then let's see how those region will be left behind.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by tatatar: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbo amaka
This is all their handiwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Torture2020: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
What is wrong with me? That is a stvpid question. I should be asking what is wrong with you.

Rilwayne001:

What's wrong you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Someone posted this below

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by BlowYourMind: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers have destroyed the imagine of Nigeria compounded by the senile doppelganger in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
The reason we cant get better is because instead of us to come together and seek solutions, we sit behind nairaland monikers and point fingers at each other.

Foreigners dont know igbo, yoruba or hausa. They know us all as nigerians. It is easy to find a criminal among every tribe in nigeria. So let us stop this tribal tirade and come together to see how we can improve our collective image overseas

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Torture2020:
What is wrong with me? That is a stvpid question. I should be asking what is wrong with you.

You didn't make any point in your first post. Just vituperation like an uncultured little brat. You need to tell us what's wrong with you and why you're sounding like a rain beaten dog.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Zooposki(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by IduNaOba: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
But Nnamdi Kanu said it in 2017
I will destroy Nigeria with truth.
Nigeria is losing respect because she wants to hide the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
nwanna89:
The reason we cant get better is because instead of us to come together and seek solutions, we sit behind nairaland monikers and point fingers at each other.

Foreigners dont know igbo, yoruba or hausa. They know us all as nigerians. It is easy to find a criminal among every tribe in nigeria. So let us stop this tribal tirade and come together to see how we can improve our collective image overseas

Great point. I think if things doesn't get back to order in this country, in 10 years time, the name or the tag "Nigerian" would be an outcast in every part of the world.

The corruption started with the government. It ended us fuckiking up the whole system and it led to the cancer spreading to the citizens. The citizens get corrupted too, and in turn spreading their cancer to other part of the world. Government are working In these places that Nigerian Cancer is been spread to and the citizens are not as corrupted as we are. Their citizens sure can't allow Nigerians infect them with their corrupted cancers, the major reason why Nigerians are never treated well everywhere they go. If care isn't taken, we'd soon be an outcast everywhere we go.

If we're to treat this then, I think we need to start from the government. We need to pick them at their balls and make them make this country a better place to live in. It is only when the government do what's best for us before we let the sleeping dog lie.

SA are always quick to go out for protest against bad leadership. Look at the northern Africans too. It is until you threaten these baboons at the elm of affairs before they know and do what's best for us. But Nigerians are to slow. They can only protest in the corner of their room forming keyboard warrior on the internet. Come out, you'll see no one. Things won't get better if we keep going like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
knowledgeable:

Na Afonjas cause am oo..

'Afonjas' are not know to peddling drugs to international countries, they aren't really known for prostitution too, as much as some other tribes. Are they?
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Thastie(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Crumbling within is actually small compare to what is happening to our image. Every African country destest us and it's not their fault, it's not the fault of our government either. It's the fault of Nigerians committing crimes in foreign lands.
I saw it on Twitter and I was really sad by comments from Igbos who are excited about it. At the end of the day, we all are Nigerian and these Africans doesn't care about your tribe, they see you as what you represent (criminals).
The truth is we ruined our image by committing crimes in their lands and they have every right to be mad at us.
When this thread reach front page, you will some Nigerians arguing about which country is better. We should tell ourselves the truth, we ruined our own image.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by xcon: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Desolving will not solve the problem.90% of the bad image of Nigeria comes from the southan part of Nigeria expecialy the SE.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Zooposki(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rilwayne001:

'Afonjas' are not know to peddling drugs to international countries, they aren't really known for prostitution too, as much as some other tribes. Are they?

Are you kidding me Yahoo yahoo which is your trademark has destroyed this country the most. I feel like slapping you. You better talk to your people.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by xcon: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
But Nnamdi Kanu said it in 2017
I will destroy Nigeria with truth.
Nigeria is losing respect because she wants to hide the truth
No Nigeria is losing respect because of the criminal activities of the Igbo's and Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zooposki:

Are you kidding me Yahoo yahoo which is your trademark has destroyed this country the most. I feel like slapping you. You better talk to your people.

Yahoo yahoo is horrible, no doubt. And every country engages in it one way or the other. But Nigerians in SA, Thailand, India, china and most other Asia countries are treated like cancer because they deal mostly in drugs and human trafficking which you and I know the region that specializes most in this. Yahoo isn't an 'Afonja' thing alone too, nevertheless we need to come together as one, hold our government in their scrotum to make this country a better place. Otherwise this cancer will soon make it a terrible decision if one plans to go out of this country. And whereas the country is becoming more and more inhabitable with everyday insecurity and terrible economy.

Think beyond tribal fight.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
xcon:
Desolving will not solve the problem.90% of the bad image of Nigeria comes from the southan part of Nigeria expecialy the SE.

Dissolving Nigeria will, to some certain extent solve bad and terrible leadership that the born-to-rule mentality people have inflicted on us.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by nzube89(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thastie:
Crumbling within is actually small compare to what is happening to our image. Every African country destest us and it's not their fault, it's not the fault of our government either. It's the fault of Nigerians committing crimes in foreign lands.
I saw it on Twitter and I was really sad by comments from Igbos who are excited about it. At the end of the day, we all are Nigerian and these Africans doesn't care about your tribe, they see you as what you represent (criminals).
The truth is we ruined our image by committing crimes in their lands and they have every right to be mad at us.
When this thread reach front page, you will some Nigerians arguing about which country is better. We should tell ourselves the truth, we ruined our own image.
we have a very big problem as a country .here in Morocco your first Bleep up will be to tell anyone you are a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Tianamen1: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why Nigerians do not protest is because, we pay one of the lowest taxes on earth so we do not feel our leaders owe us anything.

Most countries are run on taxation but in Nigeria, the government earns income from crude oil sales so they are not answerable to the citizenry.

In fact, if any group within Nigeria protests, The government would simply implement a carrot and stick method to destabilize the said protest.

We can not be united against our government until we truly believe that our government owes us better.

As for now, we are all waiting for our turn to chop our share of the national cake.

Rilwayne001:

Great point. I think if things doesn't get back to order in this country, in 10 years time, the name or the tag "Nigerian" would be an outcast in every part of the world.

The corruption started with the government. It ended us fuckiking up the whole system and it led to the cancer spreading to the citizens. The citizens get corrupted too, and in turn spreading their cancer to other part of the world. Government are working In these places that Nigerian Cancer is been spread to and the citizens are not as corrupted as we are. Their citizens sure can't allow Nigerians infect them with their corrupted cancers, the major reason why Nigerians are never treated well everywhere they go. If care isn't taken, we'd soon be an outcast everywhere we go.

If we're to treat this then, I think we need to start from the government. We need to pick them at their balls and make them make this country a better place to live in. It is only when the government do what's best for us before we let the sleeping dog lie.

SA are always quick to go out for protest against bad leadership. Look at the northern Africans too. It is until you threaten these baboons at the elm of affairs before they know and do what's best for us. But Nigerians are to slow. They can only protest in the corner of their room forming keyboard warrior on the internet. Come out, you'll see no one. Things won't get better if we keep going like this.
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Terrible sad
Re: Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It by Ejusni(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbos have ruined this country's image!

And they think they can escape to wonderland Biafra after destroying our image in the world!

Nnamdi kanu better be ready! I'll hang him by the balls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Claims To Be Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s Side Daughter (video) / #ENDSARS: Buhari Has Been A Bad Boy / Nigeria Will Not End Me - Man Killed Hours After Tweeting This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.