Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Money & It's Connection With Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money & It's Connection With Evil (323 Views)

Dealing With Evil Forces Of The Night / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Dealing With Evil Money (occult Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money & It's Connection With Evil by Glopatience(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Written by: Edet Crownofglory Patience

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1st Timothy 6:10

The Bible says the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil.

What makes the love of money the root of all evil?

I came to understand this better during this pandemic era.

It amazes me how so many young people who call themselves Christians become servants to money.

They allow themselves to be controlled by money.

How?

They ridiculously attend to errands that ridicules them.

Now read this:

Money is considered to be evil when you who call yourself a Christian, dumped your faith and subdued yourself as a servant to money.

This makes you a new Judas Iscariot; who sold Jesus Christ for money.

Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, says the Holy Scriptures.

How much is money that you will give in exchange for your life in eternity.

You see that, once you allow yourself to selfishly love money, then, there is no limitation to the atrocities you will commit in the name of money.

Examples of such atrocities are: stealing, internet fraud - that's 'Yahoo Yahoo', using what you have to get what you want - that's prostitution, involving yourself in rituals e.t.c.

Please, don't misunderstand me, the Bible doesn't say that money is evil, the Bible says that "The Love of Money is the root of ALL evil"

Did you see the emphasis there? The Bible mentioned that ALL evil, meaning that the love of money is the foundation of every other evil. Hope you got that?

Once you LOVE money, then, you're gone!

Once you LOVE money, then, you're a betrayal of the Master!

Once you LOVE money, then, there is no limit to whatever evil you will commit.

Once you covet after money, then you're sure going to err from the faith.

My dear, truth be told; it is not easy but remember; the grace of the Lord is sufficient unto you.

Learn to take your stand where necessary, don't sell your worth because of a piece of money that won't pay your transport to eternity, neither will it serve as your visa to eternity.

Love the Master, and money will come your way through His blessings, not you dumping the Master by running after money.

Please answer this question; what happened to Judas Iscariot after he sold the master?

There's no good end to as many that sell the Master.

Please, make a wise decision today and the Lord will see you through in Jesus name... Amen

I await your testimonies.

Crownofglory - The Influencer
Content Creator||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach.

Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Numero9: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Transfer all your present and future money to my account. Money is not good for holy people, bad people like me needs it.
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Glopatience(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Read and understand me please.

Money isn't evil but the love for money is what is evil.
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Glopatience:
Read and understand me please. Money isn't evil but the love for money is what is evil.
The love of money is not the root of all evil either. undecided undecided
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Glopatience(f): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
So what does the bible say in 1st Timothy 6:10?
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Glopatience:
So what does the bible say in 1st Timothy 6:10?
i know what Paul supposedly wrote in his letter, but that ain't true.
And any human being born on this planet knows that. undecided
Does that not make you think? undecided
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Glopatience(f): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Think that Paul lied?
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Glopatience:
Think that Paul lied?
If Paul really wrote that, then yes!

The bible is not the Word of God. Jesus Christ is the Word of God! So, expect some non-truths in the rest of the book. But as Jesus put it, "Man shall not live by bread alone, by every word that comes out of the mouth of God(The Word Of God)".

Paul was a human being like you and I, and he was not above mistakes. His words ought to be validated against that which Jesus Christ Himself said... Not taken as words written in Stone. The Truth that we seek is Jesus Christ Himself(His Word is God's truth), not Paul's, or John's, or Peter's, or James's or Jude's.

1 Like

Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Glopatience(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
You mean those who wrote the Bible did so like every other literature book?

You mean the Spirit didn't lead them to write the Bible?

Thank you for your time.
Re: Money & It's Connection With Evil by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Glopatience:
You mean those who wrote the Bible did so like every other literature book?
Here is what we know, by virtue of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, we know that ALL KNOWLEDGE(both good and evil) belongs to God. Even after man ate from that tree, there is no information to claim that the ownership of that knowledge from transferred from God to man.
No, instead man gained access to that knowledge but still, it belongs to God. So, it follows that all knowledge, even that in the Bible and in every other book ever written, or thought up, or even dreamt, belongs to, comes from, and is inspired by God Himself.
Glopatience:
You mean the Spirit didn't lead them to write the Bible?
Well, define a lead? If all knowledge comes from God and belongs to God, obviously God had a say in what was written, and is translated and is interpreted. But the same can be said to apply to every other book or source of knowledge out there. God inspired them all since all knowledge belongs to God.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Marry Two Wives As A Christian? / Nigerian Female Pastor Sells Her Saliva For 555 Thousand Naira To Her Members / What Is The Tithe Money Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.