Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos (2152 Views)

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
I need not go into details of the politics of Ilorin as all the facts are well documented and in pubic domain. The main focus of this writing is Ipob relentless propaganda of Yoruba being coward and lazy. The mantra song of millions of Ipob supporters world wide. They spread it on social media and all over the internet.

With this false argument they proceed with how they are developing Yoruba land since all Yoruba citizens are just sleeping and losing their land to the Igbo. They boast about buying all of Yoruba land. With this newly found economic power, so they claim, they are entitled to dictating the political terms to Yoruba. To Ipob followers in Lagos for instance, Igbo is synonymous with Efik, Ijaw, Annang, Ogoni, kalabari, and other minorities from the south south that reside in Lagos. The Igbo are the political mouthpiece and representative of these nationalities in Lagos. They deserve the lion share of any political recognition given non - Yoruba from the south that live in Lagos. They champion ethnic minorities marginalisation cry in Lagos but corner all the benefits that result, forgetting these other minorities.

Having formed a political force in Lagos, their dream is now to reenact the Ilorin episode in Lagos. If the Fulani could do it then, why will it not be possible now with Ipob followers. After all the Yoruba are weak, coward and Fulani slaves, according to Nnamdi Kanu.

Will the Yoruba allow this to happen?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by xcolanto(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Every time igbo this ipob that.. una no dey tire for the matter?? You spend all your time focusing on igbos leaving all important issues to your life!

Guy use your head and focus on what concerns you the most.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
xcolanto:
Every time igbo this ipob that.. una no dey tire for the matter?? You spend all your time focusing on igbos leaving all important issues to your life!

Guy use your head and focus on what concerns you the most.
When the nation is on fire even the innocent will suffer. Let shout out now.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Leboska(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Stey there dey talk no hustle them go soon buy your papa house & give you quit notice.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leboska:
Stey there dey talk no hustle them go soon buy your papa house & give you quit notice.
Till then. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by mrchineke: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leboska:

See this mumu!

How many plots your very own papa don buy?

Bullseye, your own self too much! Which kind political power Igbo get for Lagos? Igbo political force in Lagos is ZERO!

9 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by History555: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ipob got no business with yoruba land so shove your lands down your throat.

By the way how come aboki at alaba rago don't pay land use charge. Seems lagos state govt are scared to ask them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leboska:
Among the Yoruba, as little as my research has taken me, being successful is the norm. However, to the Ipob followers, it is exceptional. As far as I know we all work to succeed, Ipob followers seem to be amazed to succeed in one's endeavors in life.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Topsic70: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:
I need not go into details of the politics of Ilorin as all the facts are well documented and in pubic domain. The main focus of this writing is Ipob relentless propaganda of Yoruba being coward and lazy. The mantra song of millions of Ipob supporters world wide. They spread it on social media and all over the internet.

With this false argument they proceed with how they are developing Yoruba land since all Yoruba citizens are just sleeping and losing their land to the Igbo. They boast about buying all of Yoruba land. With this newly found economic power, so they claim, they are entitled to dictating the political terms to Yoruba. To Ipob followers in Lagos for instance, Igbo is synonymous with Efik, Ijaw, Annang, Ogoni, kalabari, and other minorities from the south south that reside in Lagos. The Igbo are the political mouthpiece and representative of these nationalities in Lagos. They deserve the lion share of any political recognition given non - Yoruba from the south that live in Lagos. They champion ethnic minorities marginalisation cry in Lagos but corner all the benefits that result, forgetting these other minorities.

Having formed a political force in Lagos, their dream is now to reenact the Ilorin episode in Lagos. If the Fulani could do it then, why will it not be possible now with Ipob followers. After all the Yoruba are weak, coward and Fulani slaves, according to Nnamdi Kanu.

This is where d likes of bode Georges aka 'Lagos agbayas' are ignorantly playing their scripts.
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Yobabad: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bola Tinubu is just like any other person in Lagos, he is not from Lagos

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Ojiofor: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

Are you from Lagos state or one of those Yoruba from God knows where that Bode George call out few days ago for marginalising them in their own state?If you are not a Lagosian go back to your state in Osun and allow Lagosians to decide their fate.
FYI,A true believer in Biafran project will never buy even a piece of land outside of Biafraland because they believe Nigeria will soon end.They see those investing in the west and north as efulefus.Biafrans are not fighting to dominate you in yorubaland rather its your fellow one Nigerianist Igbos that are buying up everywhere in Lagos and you have no right to complain.You don't like IPOB and yet you hate Igbo Nigerianist who believe in the Nigerian project.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by flokii: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
@Op never underestimate the "internet" and social media.. times have changed and Yorubas are fully awake to any external threat now.

Reason I admire the likes of Awolowo who foiled and shattered their plans with little influence of internet/social media. Let them keep boasting till the need arises for them to move back home.

The wise first builds his own home to taste while the fool builds the home of orhers leaving his in shambles... popular African saying

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Bola Tinubu is just like any other person in Lagos, he is not from Lagos
I am about to finish my research on how Igbo traders pushed other Nigerian traders out of Onitsha market. By Nigerian traders I mean those engaged in similar goods as Igbo traders. When you read that piece you will begin to respect Tinubu's politics of inclusiveness despite my disagreement with him in certain areas.
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Whiteangel1234: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin on a serious note i'm looking for genuine land in Lagos around ikeja not more than 20km from ikeja. we are one Nigeria i want to buy land in Lagos instead of owerri though i'm from Anambra State based outside Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Dikebuka: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nobody wants to dominate Lagos or take over Lagos..what we want is freedom to develop our land...I don see why Chevron will build both housing and office in lekki, while the oil and gas is in Bayelsa or even Warri self...

8 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ojiofor:

Are you from Lagos state or one of those Yoruba from God knows where that Bode George call out few days ago for marginalising them in their own state?If you are not a Lagosian go back to your state in Osun and allow Lagosians to decide their fate.
FYI,A true believer in Biafran project will never buy even a piece of land outside of Biafraland because they believe Nigeria will soon end.They see those investing in the west and north as efulefus.Biafrans are not fighting to dominate you in yorubaland rather its your fellow one Nigerianist Igbos that are buying up everywhere in Lagos and you have no right to complain.You don't like IPOB and yet you hate Igbo Nigerianist who believe in the Nigerian project.
You are naive. If you don't have hidden agenda you are free to carry out your economic activities anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:
[s]I need not go into details of the politics of Ilorin as all the facts are well documented and in pubic domain. The main focus of this writing is Ipob relentless propaganda of Yoruba being coward and lazy. The mantra song of millions of Ipob supporters world wide. They spread it on social media and all over the internet.

Will the Yoruba allow this to happen?[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by igboarenice: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why are Fulani most successful tribe politically in nigeria?
Simple reason They don't gloat on their political acumen they only strategize
There was a time Igbos were politically relevant in lagos to the extent that they are demanding for deputy governor slot in Lagos
But guess what they use mouth blow their political success to ashes.
You dont make so much noise and don't make enemies.
Yoruba got angry and fix them
I see their economic relevance going same way too.
They make too much noise

5 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin on a serious note i'm looking for genuine land in Lagos around ikeja not more than 20km from ikeja. we are one Nigeria i want to buy land in Lagos instead of owerri though i'm from Anambra State based outside Nigeria

Hahaha...you wan kill Afonjas

9 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Ojiofor: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

You are naive. If you don't have hidden agenda you are free to carry out your economic activities anywhere.

Leave Lagos matter to Lagosians.
Embrase your fellow one Nigeria citizens and stop being a jackass.
You can't eat your cake and have it.

10 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
My research took my to a city in South south. I observed that more than three quarters of the buildings are owned by non - indigenes. So all over the world it is the norm to buy properties and carry out business any place of your choice. What is not acceptable is to politicize your economic struggle.
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Whiteangel1234: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

My research took my to a city in South south. I observed that more than three quarters of the buildings are owned by non - indigenes. So all over the world it is the norm to buy properties and carry out business any place of your choice. What is not acceptable is to politicize your economic struggle.
i'm not interested in Lagos politics i want to set up business in Nigeria considering Lagos and owerri after due consideration i think i prefer to buy the land in Lagos .. but it does not mean during election if i"m around that i must vote APC or Tinubu .. I cant as a Nigerian i have the right to political association of my choice if i register to vote in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by IduNaOba: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
I blame my igbo brothers Sha
Na them dey give ụna morale to say nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by BlowYourMind: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
They will cry like they are crying in computer village
Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by xcolanto(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye:

When the nation is on fire even the innocent will suffer. Let shout out now.

Fire indeed! Keep on shouting on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by sesameq: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heroes on Nairaland zeros on election day. But I thought you guys were going to Biafra earlier. What happened changed your mind?

Hi Mynd44, no ban today?

1 Like

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by overall90: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
What is with this yoruba récent paranoïa about igbos owning property in Lagos.
The op is trying to be clever by making it look like his concern is about Lagos politics when in reality his agony is about igbos buying everywhere according to the last meeting that was reported.
The last time I checked, there is no Igbo in Lagos administration.so what is the paranoia all about.
And besides,is it the same gala hawkers that want to displace Tinubu and take over Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
igboarenice:
Why are Fulani most successful tribe politically in nigeria?
Simple reason They don't gloat on their political acumen they only strategize
There was a time Igbos were politically relevant in lagos to the extent that they are demanding for deputy governor slot in Lagos
But guess what they use mouth blow their political success to ashes.
You dont make so much noise and don't make enemies.
Yoruba got angry and fix them
I see their economic relevance going same way too.
They make too much noise
I am struggling to come to terms with the rationale behind the claim by an ethnic group that they control the economy of the region of another ethnic nationality. It is not right at all. And imagine them gloating over it. May be it is all due to socio - political circumstances of their homeland. Succeeding in whatever one does is normal. Gloating over success is strange to me especially when you deserve it due to hard work.

1 Like

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by oyatz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chevron is a private and NOT a Government company, they can build anything they like anywhere.

Why do Innoson built a factory in Nnewi when they import most of their vehicle parts through Apapa ports? Why do BUA cement have their mines in Okpella, Edo State and have offices in Kano and Lagos?

Dikebuka:
Nobody wants to dominate Lagos or take over Lagos..what we want is freedom to develop our land...I don see why Chevron will build both housing and office in lekki, while the oil and gas is in Bayelsa or even Warri self...

2 Likes

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by cosef: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bulleye in Igboland we say "I bu ogbenye buru amusu?". It means "how can someone be poor and still want to be a witch?" No be double wahala be that? grin grin grin

That illustration typifies your sorry state, you hate Biafrans who wants to leave Nigeria, you insult Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu. You sleazily claim that you hate IPOB because "kanu is insultive", yet records here showed you also hated MASSOB and Uwazurike (who didn't care that you existed) as much you hated KANU and IPOB- you simply hate the notion of Biafra which would have ensured you'll have next to nothing to the with Igbos you are today lamenting about "taking over your lands". grin grin grin

Your mentally state is a pitiable one. When you people are ready to tell us what you want from Ndigbo we shall know. If you are waiting for a situation where Ndigbo will be eating from the gutters and begging for alms on the streets so you can "pity and love" them. You'll die waiting, even your children will also live a long life and still die waiting to no avail. grin grin

For now, we'll keep living by the day and taking maximum advantage of whatever merits we can squeeze out whatever situation we find ourselves no matter how precarious. grin

The primary principle here is "Take whatever opportunity you can grab in whatever situation". That's how the world works. cheesy

Since you have decided to be "the witch who is not only contented with being a witch but also want to be poor", you'll have a lot of lamentations to do for a very long time. We empathize with you in advance. grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos by Dikebuka: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
oyatz:
Chevron is a private and NOT a Government company, they can build anything they like anywhere.

Why do Innoson built a factory in Nnewi when they import most of their vehicle parts through Apapa ports? Why do BUA cement have their mines in Okpella, Edo State and have offices in Kano and Lagos?

Who controls and consent the oil and gas license to Chevron..who decides the OPL and OML....

Is Innosun the same with Oil and Gas firms or don't you know about Oil and Gas acts.
What is the Port Harcourt port used for..
Bua on is as a result of failed system..in a sane society, will Bua keep her head office far way from the site of production..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The DG Of APC's N30,000 Monthly Stipend / The Mugbamugba War – Second Attempt By Yorubas To Regain Control Of Ilorin / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.