Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lockdown: Task Force Officer Hit Married Woman In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Task Force Officer Hit Married Woman In Ogun State (266 Views)

Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Task Force Officer Hit Married Woman In Ogun State by Joanne07: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
In a thread on Twitter, one @TeeBaibie shared a shocking story of how her sister, identified on twitter as @funsoboyeekiran, was hit by an officer of the Ogun state task force over lockdown restriction.

According to the report, the woman narrated that she was on her way to Justrite supermarket at Ojudu to buy a gift for her child whose birthday was in a few days when some Ogun State Task Force officer intercepted her.

She added that she decided to walk with the officers to the local government council at ojodu after she and her husband refused the officers from entering into her car over the fear of coronavirus.

In contrast, her husband drove behind them, unknowing that the act infuriated the officers.

Tolu reported that on getting to the council, her sister was directed to another officer whom she pleaded with to forgive her and her husband as they were unaware of the lockdown restrictions in Ogun.

She alleged that despite pleading with the officer for a long time, the officer ordered his men to deflate her car tires instead, prompting her to make the video that spotted the task force officer attempting to beat her.

She tweeted, ”Ogun state task force kicked and beat my sister today on her to buy a bicycle for her daughter whose birthday is in two weeks.

”This afternoon, on my way to #justritestores in Ojodu to buy a bicycle for my daughter whose 7th birthday is in 2 weeks,

”We were stopped at the intersection between Lagos and Ogun State (which isn't adequately marked) by #ogunstatetaskforce officials who informed us that there was total lockdown in #ogunstate during weekends and since we were in their territory,

”I agreed to walk with the officers while my husband drove behind us to their office. When we arrived, we were directed to the man in the video who told us we would pay a fine of N15000.00 for disobeying the lockdown that was in place. We explained that we didn't live in Ogun state.

”While recording, the man began to beat me. I am calling on #ogunstategovernor #DapoAbiodun and other government agencies to see what the officials they have put in the office are treating citizens. The man beat me, kicked me, pushed me, and punched me because of N15000.00.

https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/21/lockdown-task-force-officer-hit-married-woman-in-ogun-state/

1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Task Force Officer Hit Married Woman In Ogun State by eliyke(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Jalexanderkeung, One Of The Four Men Responsible For Killing georgefloyd Was C / JUST IN!! Dubai Police Reveal Role In Arrest Of Nigerian Fraudster Hushpuppi / TV Star, Katie Price Explains Why Her Eldest Son Will Die Before Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.